View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 10:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Akemi Ise 

Post Akemi Ise
Name: Akemi Ise
Place of Birth: Ise, Japan
Nationality: Japanese

Height: 5' 1"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Tone: Peach
Distinguishing features: Sun shaped birthmark around her bellybutton, knee-length hair, higher normal body temperature (about 99 degrees Fahrenheit)
Clothing: Raised as a sheltered priestess as she was she has very little in the means of the traditional clothing you would see on other students on the island. During her free time most people would see her in yukatas or kimonos of various lengths, or her traditional shrine maiden clothes.

Bust: 34 C
Waist: 22
Hips: 32
Pubic Hair: None

Background: The circumstances surrounding Akemi's birth are a complete mystery, and all that was known about her is that she was found at the Inner Shrine of Ise as a baby by the Saishuu (Supreme Priestess). When the Saishuu noticed the mark of the sun on the baby's belly, the symbol of the sun goddess Amaterasu Omikami, she immediately decided to take the girl in as a child of the shrine as she was certain that the abandoned child was chosen by Amaterasu.

And with her taken into the life of a shrine maiden Akemi grew up under the strict tutelage of the senior priests and priestesses of the shrine, learning the duties of a shrine maiden and the history of the shrine and the areas surrounding it. Other then her duties to the shrine Akemi was trained in Kyudo (Japanese-style archery), the art of tea ceremony, and the skills she would need to survive on her own in the wild if someone or something ever seperated her from her family at the shrine.

Other then her traditional Japanese lessons she was taught little of what was outside of the shrine. Her caretakers hoped to keep Akemi ignorant of the influence of technology and the corruption in brought until she was surely able to resist its temptation and remain dedicated to her goddess.

On her 18th birthday as she was cleansing her body in a pure spring Akemi was visited by a messenger of Amaterasu who told her of the gift she was given. The gift of the Sun would allow her, with proper practice and training, to control some of the Sun's powers of light, heat, and its element of fire. The messenger also warned that she was to practice in secret until she could control her power so that her magical growth would not be influenced by the presence of others as she would need the protection of her powers someday.

And so her life remained for another year afterwards... It was on her 19th birthday that her adoptive mother, the Saishuu of Ise shrine, had decided to send her daughter to a school out in the modern world so that she would learn more about people and the world outside of their shrine. That school was Shokushu....and no one knew what was in store for the daughter blessed by the sun.

Psychological Profile: Akemi can be innocent to a fault, due to her lack of connection to modern technology and culture. She also has trouble distrusting people as she is used to being around extremely honest people that, as far as she knows, never lied.
Personality: Akemi is quiet when it comes to much other then her work at the shrine. Due to her lack of experience with people other that those who lived at the shrine with her and those few who talked to her when they came to Ise Shrine to visit she has little experience talking to people especially those her own age. But if you could crack her shell those who do would find her friendly, cheerful, and helpful.

Virgin? Yes. (Permanently due to her goddess' will, Meaning: When it is taken her body will heal it overnight.)
Language: English and Japanese
Activities: Archery, tea ceremony, reading
Magic? Yes. Akemi is a Sun Mage (One who controls the aspects of fire, light, and heat) and she also knows how to perform exorcisms and purification rituals as well as how to draw ofuda (charms that provide good luck or protection). However the inhibitors on the island have limited the strength of her magical powers as well as the effectiveness of her ofuda.

I'm open for RPs so feel free to PM me if you're intrested.

Last edited by Akemi Ise on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:11 am

Post Re: Akemi Ise
Oh wow. Welcome to Shokushu!!! I hope you enjoy your time here!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 am

Seems you are aware of the inhibitors effects so looks good to me. Welcome to Shokushu!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:33 pm

A couple things I notice...

The body tempeture. An EMT friend of mine has told me that it's medically impossable to maintain such a high body tempeture. I'm considered to have a fairly high body tempeture at 99 degrees F, so I'm just curious about that.

In yout background, you wrote down this:

"On her 18th birthday as she was cleansing her body in a pure spring Akemi was visited by a messenger of Amaterasu who told her of the gift she was given. The gift of the Sun would allow her, with proper practice and training, to control some of the Sun's powers of light, heat, and its element of fire. The messenger also warned that she was to practice in secret until she could control her power so that her magical growth would not be influenced by the presence of others as she would need the protection of her powers someday.

And so her life remained for several more years afterwards... It was on her 19th birthday....."

You wrote "Several more years" when one year passed.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 pm
Profile WWW

Ah, I didn't know that. I will fix it right away. Do you mind if I use that temperature for her?

As for the birthday I changed it around a bit when I was making her and I must have missed it, so thank you for catching it.

EDIT: I think I fixed the issues with her profile. But if someone else catches another mistake I missed feel free to mention it.

Also, I'm open for offers to RP so anyone can feel free to PM me if you're intrested.

I'm open for RPs so feel free to PM me if you're intrested.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:32 pm

No problem. One of the things I'm here for. :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu, I'm sure you'll be having fun in no time

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Welcome :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:45 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu Akemi! It's always nice to see new people on the boards! ^.^

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Welcome to Shokushu.

A Sun mage huh? Hmm.. Sun Mage and Snow Priestess -- that might be a pretty dangerous combination to have meet at some point. :D

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:34 am

Welcome to Shokushu, and good job on your character. I do not think there have been very many priestesses with actual powers here on the boards.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:24 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]