View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Ito Kaori 

Post Ito Kaori
I stole the format from Sylvie because I'm really new to this. This is my first character I've created *ever* so, if I need to add more information, or If I should change anything please let me know! Enjoy ^_^

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Ito Kaori
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, CA
Nationality: American.
Hair Color: Black with Brown Highlights
Eye Color: Brown
Ethnicity: Japanese-American
Skin Tone: tan, but not too dark.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 128.
Background: Kaori grew up the oldest of 3 children, a younger sister and younger brother. Like many asian americans, her work ethic was molded by her parents unspoken pressure to perform. Through her previous school years, she rose to the top of her class, relentlessly striving for the highest grades, the best resume, and--her parents approval. Eventually, her parents' goals for her became her own, and she began to strive to succeed for her own reasons. Her brother and sister were of course another reason to succeed. She loves her siblings dearly, and loved taking care of and playing with them.

At her old school, Kaori was the girl every girl wanted to be. Popular with other girls, popular with teachers, and of course, popular with boys, Kaori's social life seemed perfect. Yet, in her priorities, her social life was always second to her education, or at least it had been. . .

Her junior year, she, like many sixteen year olds, began to explore the world beyond the prying eyes of parents. Her schooling always came first, but between the stresses of her projects, and extra-curriculars, she started to succumb to the usual attractions and temptations for teens--and her parents did not approve. Her senior year, they decided to send her to a novel new prep school known as Shokushu High School to help her refocus and to give her the best opportunities to better herself, and prepare her for success. She, on the otherhand, was excited at this opportunity to explore outside the view of her conservative parents.

Personality: Kaori appears on the outside a sweet, yet determined, fun-loving, yet responsible eighteen year old girl, ready to take on the world. While always friendly, she was once quite a shy person. She did not like to open up to people without knowing them well. For most of her school career, she was always business first, studying, studying, studying, but recently, she's begun to take on a more relaxed, "wilder" lifestyle. For the majority of her life, she was what most people would label a prude, but in the recent years, she has found herself succumbing to the promiscuity that she had previously detested.

Virgin?: if she wasn't, her parents probably would have disowned her... not that her parents would have to know... (no.)
Piercing or Tattoos: pierced ears, but nothing extravagant.
Language: English is her first language. To her disappointment, her parents never taught her japanese. However, she has taken many classes in french, and enjoys conversing in french as well. Mais, il est peu probable qu'elle puisse penser et traduiser a francais quand elle doit se battre un monstre.
Activities: French, Math, Science, Piano, Violin, running, tennis, swimming, partying ~_^

Message from Kaori (to students... obviously):

Hi all! I'm really excited to meet my new classmates! I'm sure we'll get a long great. I'm sort of worried about moving away from my hometown, so be sure to stop by as I move in! I love being active... Although, between studying, and all the sports I enjoy, there isn't a lot of time. But, still, I manage to make some time for the occasional fun night out. Please, make sure to introduce yourself; I can't wait to meet all of you! ^_^
Kaori

Last edited by Ito Kaori on Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:17 am
Profile YIM

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:38 pm

Welcome to campus. Your character looks great. Maybe Cukoo will "catch" you on the beach sometime.

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Really, the function of a profile is just to provide information about your character so people can get a good idea of what she's like. So, as long as it includes all the information people like to see in a format that's easy to read, it's fine. My point is that there's no "official" character sheet, so...don't worry. ;)

And welcome!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:00 pm

Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:23 pm

Welcome to the campus, m' dear. *corteous bow*

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:41 pm
Profile YIM

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:16 pm
Profile YIM

Location: Somewhere on the campus, depending on the time of day.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:08 am

Very well done bio, by anyway, even more impressive it being your first.

Hope to see you around

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:46 pm

Welcome to the Campus hope to see you on the boards?
Hopefully we might RP together?
:)

Or perhaps we Kumo Thuy are more to your Taste...HeHeHe
:twisted:

Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:04 pm
Profile YIM

o_O Alucard's slackin'. Welcome to campus, you have a very nice profile here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask <3

Chris.

Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:24 pm

Don't worry, you'll have plenty of chnaces to indulge your wilder side here. Shokushu, even more than most colleges, prides itselfon being a place for experimenting.

My profile

Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:19 pm

Welcome to campus. Be sure to keep up on your science homework, lest you become an experiment yourself.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:46 am
Profile YIM

o_O Alucard's slackin'. Welcome to campus, you have a very nice profile here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask <3

Chris.

SO SORRY!

Welcome to Shokushu, m'dear. Alucard would love to get a chance to get its hands on you, and I'm sure you'd love it, too...

You know, once you've stopped screaming and everything. Generally, once the moaning starts, they tend to enjoy it a lot more. :twisted:

Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM

And do not forget that Paul, and the many other monsters would not mind singing our claws into fresh flesh.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:11 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]