View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Malina May Ellensburg 

Post Malina May Ellensburg
Things in violet are updates, new added, ect.

Name: Malina May Ellensburg
Place of Birth: United States
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Auburn
Ethnicity: Indian
Skin tone: Fair to dark
Pubic Hair: Black
Distinguishing Features: Tall and Chesty. She also carries an air of unconfidence.
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs
Bust: 50"
Waist: 28"
Hips: 36"
Clothing: Aside, of course, from her uniform Malina tends to wear allot of skirts and T-shirts. Being of awkward sizes, it is very diffacult for her to find pants that fit, skirts are almost her only option. She owns few long skirts but tries her best to wear them as her only other options are short skirts that hardly cover any of her tall figure. T-shirts are her preferance, but alas, it is hard for her to find the right sizes so she is often in tops to tight for her breasts. This makes them appear even larger and very restrained.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Background: Malina has always lived a sheltered life by her wealthy parents. When she graduated with honers her parents felt something was wrong with her. She was flawless, good grades, sweet girl, innocent young lady. But secretly at school, Malina was harrassed for showing signs of being interested in other girls. She hid it well and tried even harder to hide it from herself. Sometimes, her horrible urges were so bad, that she had to excuse herself to the restroom. Half the time in the restroom was spent putting out the fire under her skirt, and the rest was spent crying.

Her parents, for some unknown reason, sent her away. Maybe they were tired of her being so perfect, but the real reason that Malina had discovered was they wanted a life without their kid. After so many years of having a perfect child, they became aggrivated and didn't want to support her to her fullest potential. Malina tried so hard her entire life to become the best she could for her parents. She lied to herself about her attraction to other woman, hid her sexual urges, battled off drugs and other bad influences. She couldn't quite understand her parents when they told her she was going to a new school. Of course she was happy, just the tiniest bit, on the inside because she would be away from all the other girls that put her down.

The taunting became so bad that some times girls would strip provocatively in front of her in the locker rooms, they would brush up against her, and sometimes touch her inapropriately to invoke the feelings that she struggled to hide. When she heard about going to an all girls school, she was relieved to be getting away from home but nervous about being around girls in short skirts constantly.

In the end it seemed, no matter what she would do, Malina would always be in trouble. She couldn't do anything right, and maybe coming to an all girls school would only crush her confidence that much more. Though graced with an awsome body, she just could never back it up with feeling.
Personality: Unconfident, shy, quiet, polite, proper.
Virgin: Yes Not since coming here...
Peircings or tattoos: Ear lobes
Languages: English, Some French, Spanish.
Activities: Reading, drawing, day dreaming, masturbating, swimming.

Appearance: Image
Malina, although, has long black hair and no tattoos.

Last edited by RaindropsOnRoses on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:25 am

Post Re: Malina May Ellensburg
Oh, hey! If you'd like someone to slide you into the Shokushu mood, where almost every single girl in the school is bisexual also, I'm open! I'd be honored to help you with your first thread.

But onto other matters, your character looks pretty well thought out. The perfect child arch-type on the outside but just a normal and insecure freshly out of puberty girl on the inside. Good stuff!

Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:44 pm

Thanks, and I'd love to start a thread with you.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:04 am

Oh, doesn't she look sultry... :wink:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:00 am

Looking forward for are rping together !

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 am
Profile YIM

As you've probably already read on one of my other threads, I forgot my password and will be posting from this account. Updates will appear here.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:05 am

I did but I just wanted to say you are one of my favorite rpers . :D

Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:22 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]