View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:19 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 File: Vanessa Trusdale; (DreamWalker; details added) 

Post File: Vanessa Trusdale; (DreamWalker; details added)
Name:Vanessa Trusdale
Place of Birth: Texas
Nationality:1/4 native america, 3/4 English
Hair Color: Lavender
Eye Color: Golden
Skin Tone:pale beige
Pubic Hair: thin stripe; lavender
Distinguishing features:beyond my height; unusual hair color and F cup? Wait do you really need anymore?
Height:6' 4"
Weight: No way you're getting this outta me.
Bust: 40F
Waist: 32
Hips: 41

Background: Born in Texas Raised across america (though for the 6 years in chicago during her high school stay) She never had much time to make friends. During high school she missed literally two years of class thus making her stay a bit longer than it should have been. Throught her stay in high school not only was she older but, she was nearly taller than most of the men in the school and her chest was quite large. she had quite a few nicknames from the other girls & was feared by most of the guys due to her height. When she was nineteen one day she was caught in class masturbating furiously and began seeing a psychiatrist where she was diagnosed of a nymphomaniac and began recieving therapy which concluded after one year. On her twnetieth birthday & the day after she recieved her diploma she recieved an invitation to 'Shokushu campus' an all girl's collage on a secluded Island. The idea of such a place interested her and since her missing two years & skipping her SATs meant her choices were quite limited as it was for university she accepted not knowing what fate awaited her.

Personality: Rough tough and just a little bit twisted are all that needs to be said about Vanessa. She's a bit blunt compared to most unfortunately this looks bad on her part quite often. She's strong willed when it comes to anything but, sex. She is easily offended unfortunately for her as being so tall & big chested at the same time often brings her no end of aggrivation.

Virgin: Impossible to determine(born without a hymen) [never has has sex with a male before]

Piercing: 2 in each ear, one in belly button
Tattoos: Sapphire Serpent dragon around her waist.

Language: English

Likes: (Includes but is not limited to) Fighting, working out, taking long walks, weaponry, history, metal music, computer games.

Activities:(includes but isn't limited to) Martial arts; Weapon arts; Drawing(stylized), cooking, baking
Miscellaneous: She's very secretive about her hobbies

Magic: Tempro-kinesis (temperature control; within her body[similar to a cat's body temp control] & things she touches[about as useful as a few ice cubes in a drink or a warm breeze for things she touches]) Pyro-kinesis(fire creation& control; about as useful as having a match & about as hot as cold fire thanks to the island's inhibitors)

Astral walking(Not effected by the inhibitors it's a simple ability to accidentily or purposefully wander into other people's dreams though unlike the average person Vanessa's lifeline to her own body is infinite.)

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Secret Hobbies
A list of the hobbies she doesn't often tell people about
(most likely are more that are unknown as of this file's writing will update as data is obtained)
Computers:

She owns a particularly unique laptop designed by her father & knows her way around computers from hacking to the prototype interface her father had designed for her use though mostly uses it as a drawing tablet.

Cooking:
Vanessa keeps a list of recipies she's made herself hidden within her computer & on paper within what looks like a locked diary.

Dream wandering:

She often during the night will look for something to entertain herself in the dream world going by the name Shikari though from time to time will go as herself instead.
(Shikari is also her computer avatar & story character kind of the clark kent sort of thing no one normal makes the connection}

{]Shikari}

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The Dream Walkers:
Long ago the dreamwalkers were an incredibly spiritual sect of humanity that worshiped the god Morpheus good of good dreams. While all humans could enter the dreamscape & indeed cross over to other peoples dreams for a time only a dream walker could wander the dreamscape indeterminately though at the price of their own dreams. Dreamwalkers were forbidden from enjoying dreams of their own.

Today Dreamwalkers still exist though theirs is no longer a religion and instead a psychic ability found in humans descended from the walkers of old though are found in every walk of life, every race and color every religion on earth though perhaps they don't realize perhaps they assume their dreamwalking as just their own dream or shared dreams with those they know. it is rare a dreamwalker learns they truely walk the plane of dreams.

{Alright guy & gals what do you think of my first girl here? my two best friends in the world seemed to like it at least though I wrote three and I just couldn't decide so I'll probably hold them so I have another girl to play later if I feel I need a change; even have ideas for monsters and been looking for an outlet for my slightly less socially acceptable thoughts}

P.S. {Not sure but, the astral avatar bit I added is a bit of a gray area as far as I can tell}

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Airi: Petite famous runaway
Night: Humanoid alien full of chloraphil

Last edited by Vanessa on Wed May 28, 2008 4:05 am, edited 12 times in total.

Mon May 19, 2008 8:08 am

Post Re: File: Vanessa Trusdale
Hi there and welcome!

I've been chatting with your two friends on here recently and was told to say hi to you, so, here I am!

I hope you enjoy your time here. As a fairly long-time member of Shokushu, I can tell you from experience that it can be tons of fun. See ya around!

I love being cute!

Mon May 19, 2008 12:19 pm
Profile YIM

thanks for the welcome! I'm sure it will be or at least hoping :twisted:

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon May 19, 2008 7:28 pm

wow I like you already I hope we can role play together real soon ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue May 20, 2008 12:34 am

I'm sure you'll get your shot once I've decided how to start my first RP #-o

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 20, 2008 12:55 am

Welcome, I'm sure you'll be a delightful addition to the campus. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue May 20, 2008 8:21 pm

(Welcome to SHS! It's great to see more down-to-earth girls joining up.)

Prof. Montclair looked at the assortment of papers blanketing his desk with a thoughtful frown, whether from digesting the new students' past records or the cool sounds of Ms. Yokko Kanno, one couldn't say. But if anyone saw that preoccupied face, one would know there would be trouble.

One of the newer students caught his eye. It wasn't her academic records, above average, that caught his attention. Her medical records showed an astonishing number of incidents all concerning her, particularly the way she fell into very deep slumbers.

"An astral walker," he mused, an ancient coin riding his knuckles back and forth. "Humans never cease to surprise me. Might as well make her welcome..."

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed May 21, 2008 8:23 am

Post Re: File: Vanessa Trusdale; (DreamWalker; details added)
Alright added a little something important for RP purposes with vanessa perhaps a new avenue for RPs with her

Characters:

Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Tue May 27, 2008 7:57 am

Nice profile and welcome to Shokushu Campus

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:45 am
Profile YIM WWW

Goddamnit Calidare....We've talked about this before...

Locked, and offical warning now.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]