View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 No rest for the wicked : Leyna Sharizhai 

Post No rest for the wicked : Leyna Sharizhai
“You know this the last resort, Leyna?”
“Yes mom.”
“It’s only for a little while. You’ll love it, I promise.”
“Yes mom.”
“Do you still love me?”
“Yes mom.”

The words here mother had said to her at Heathrow echoed in her head as Leyna came to halt in front of the entrance to Shokushu, flipping up her skateboard to catch it deftly, sea-blue eyes travelling up as she stared at the building. Adjusting her rucksack, and picking up her guitar, she tried not to pull a face.
“A finishing school? What in the hell would I want to do at a finishing school?”

Name: Leyna Sharizhai
Nationality: French-American
Languages: English, French, Italian, Gaelic

Height: 5’5
Weight: 90 lbs
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned
Bust: 34C
Markings: Leyna has a tattoo running up her arm from wrist to elbow. No one knows what it means and why she got it. She also has one just next to her hip bone. Another mystery on her body.
Virgin: What is this? The 1900’s?

Description: Leyna is a slender, beautiful young woman who moves with the sleek grace of the athlete. Dark hair wound up in an elegant chignon, soft silken clothing that shouts style. Well-spoken and sinuously sensual, she is the epitome of the well-reared, educated Parisian. All this though, is hidden away. On the surface, Leyna is outspoken and sometimes painfully honest, though she has a dry wit and sarcastic tongue that makes for interesting company. Her dark hair is always left loose over her shoulders, a shocking pink stripe in the front the bane of her mother’s life. Her electric eyes can as easily narrow with malice as they can light up with pleasure. Often clad in clinging black pants and a bikini top (or her favourite ripped vest that exposes a lot of tanned skin) she hates the school uniform, and customized it by wearing a pair of worn black hightop sneakers in place of school shoes. Her skirt is just long enough to escape the teacher’s notice, but it means that her hotpants are almost always showing, and she has a variety of colourful pairs. She has the sleek build of a dancer, most of her slim musculature coming from her participation in the sport as well as hundreds of hours logged in at the gym, flinging her body through the air in a number of exotic ways.

Background: Leyna has always moved around. What with her dad being a sailor and her mom an internationally famous architect, she was never in one place for very long. That never made any impact on her though. She made friends and went to school and lived very much like any other girl in the world. At the age of sixteen though, when she suddenly had breasts and began to grow up a little, is when things became difficult. Her parents revealed themselves to belong to a dying breed termed “old-school” by the world and “so far up their own ringpieces they can hardly breathe” by Leyna herself. It became clear that boys and anything involving fun was out of the question, and for a while Leyna complied, if only to please them. And so it went for two whole years. Leyna became the perfect lady and her parents were thrilled. However, at eighteen, when things showed no signs of letting up and her parents refused to even throw her an eighteenth birthday party, she rebelled. Her parents have never forgiven her for it. Shokushu is their last attempt to reform her…

Skills

From her tutoring, which started when she was sixteen, Leyna learnt a number of acceptable skills.

•She is a skilled gymnast, often competing in competitions. Winning too.
•She can play a variety of musical instruments with passing skill, and has started to write her own music as well.

Her rebellion, taught her number of more interesting things.

•Leyna plays electric guitar, her favourite instrument. She can play almost anything, at points sometimes getting a little obsessive about it.
•Leyna is an experienced hip hop dancer. The longest stint she ever did in one place was a couple of years in Detroit. She started her own crew and gained a fierce reputation on the streets as one of the best dancers around.
•After living in London for a couple of months, she got taken up in the Banksy movement and is now an active graffiti artist.

Last edited by Leyna on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Very nice. Sophisticated, yet urban. Gymnastics balanced by hip hop, classical music training balanced with a love for electric guitar. I like.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Tah Miss Channing :D And you're special since your comment was first!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:15 pm

ummm... hi there... do like your character... I'll say welcome and hope to see you in RP sometime...

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:41 pm

Yay! Lovely character, ma'am. Welcome and would love to play sometime. :P

"Can someone please give me a fucking smoke. Where's my guitar?"

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:43 pm

She bows to the new comer offering a flower

"welcome to shokushu do be careful dear & I hope to see you around campus

A pink haired girl also wanders up though this one has a tail.

"Welcome to the Island Hope you're fun"

((just welcoming you in my usual fashion he old IC/OOC combo thing I grew used to... anyway I agree with sandy if you ever want a student or a monster or a chat feel free to PM me or Quaetea))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:45 pm

hiya and welcome ^_^ i like the profile, there.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:52 pm

Turns to face the two girls, her face a picture of surprise. Taking the flower, she sniffs it and grins. "Thanks." she says in her soft voice, eyes gleaming. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all.

Thanks everyone! Hope to have some... interesting RP with all of you!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:03 pm

Greetings and salutations Leyna. You'll make a fine edition to the rape fod... uh I mean student body. I have two questions though. Do you hapeen to have a French accent? And do you realize that you and your parents would have parted ways at the airport? Shokushu Campus is not located on Earth, but another planet.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:30 pm
Profile YIM

Yes, the accent is mandatory. Although it is not too pronounced, very subtle blah blah.
As for the airport thing... maybe I should have made that a bit clearer. See, Leyna flew alone. She was just thinking about what her mother had said to her. But I will update it asap!

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:37 pm

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:51 pm
Profile YIM

"I take offense to that," Sofia whispers with a sarcastic smile across her face, "I pride myself in being... 'old school' as you'd like to say it."

She runs her fingers through her elegantly and classically styled hair. "Well, welcome. It'd be fun to roleplay with you. I think our characters' personality would clash, which makes it even more fun."

Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:01 am

In her usual fashion, Leyna grinned and winked at the girl. "Well maybe you could convince me old-school is not so bad." Teal eyes flash and she pulls out her tongue. "Or not. We would have to see."

Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:17 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?

"Welcome to Campus. I hope your stay is enjoyed. I mean, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you should ever have the desire to play with Akki, feel free to PM me. Say hello my minions."

*chorus of laughs and growls from the puppet horde*

The Doll House

Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:48 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: No rest for the wicked : Leyna Sharizhai
A very belated welcome Leyna. I've been gone so long, I missed your response to my profile. Sorry about that. I'm all for getting acquainted, however.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:28 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next