View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Taisie 

Post Taisie
Name: Taisie (Ta(i)-sie) Toshibie
Place of Birth: Hiroshima, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Hair Color: Light Blue
Eye Color: Maroon and blue
Ethnicity: Japanese
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Absent.
Distinguishing features: She has a hereditary gene known as Heterochromia. A trait passed on from her parents, it causes the eyes to have two separate shades of colors. In this case, she has one that’s blue and the other a deep maroon color.
Height: 5’11
Weight: Next.
Bust: 36D
Waist: 25
Hips: 43

Background: Taisie was born into a middle class family who for the most part pushed her into any decent school, public or private. Aside from putting her through school, her parents were for most of the time to busy to pay much attention to her. She was of course made a mockery of for having different colored eyes by many of the other students. But she didn’t allow it to bother her when she viewed other parents and classmates being a family together at banquets and open house nights. All her life she was interested in learning of ninjas and how they flew through the air in perfect stances. In her younger days she wished to be one. But as she grew, she grew more distant from people, especially with her classmates.

Usually, she kept more to herself through elementary and middle school. In middle school is when she began to participate in sports; track, and soccer were her primary targets for a time. Reaching a high school level, she began a deeper practice of training. She helped her team make it to many tournaments and playoffs. Unfortunately, most of the time she wasn’t looked at by many scouts and with her grade point average, not many even considered her. A 3.5 wasn’t good enough.

It wasn’t until she came across a book of ninjas did her life make a spiraling turn. She began practicing the art of jujutsu, aikido, and judo, despite her parent’s continuous refusal to let her do so. Her parents began taking a turn as well, more of which she understood they weren’t as nice as she once thought. As the yelling’s and arguments ensued, she dived deeper out of reality, thus coming upon the art of magic. It was during a trip to an old bookstore did she come upon scrolls. Normally, she wouldn't pay attention to something old and almost demonic in the world. But on such a day her parents had angered her to the point that maybe spiting them would relieve her nerves. With the little spare change she had at the time, she bought a scroll almost entirely in an old japanese dialect.

New to it, she began to combine jujutsu with magic and had many accidents because of it. She’s injured herself a few times, which is why she sometimes can’t remember her past very well until she thinks long and hard over it. Even that, it causes her headaches but she continues on her path.

It was more of the recent years, her dad struck it rich in his computer business. Although she had hardly any friends, being removed from a familiar place was a sad moment for the sixteen year old. They moved from Hiroshima to Tokyo for bigger and better things as her parents always explained to her. Her father's new and improved company was booming in the technology business and soon she found herself moving up in the world from middle class to a multi-millionaire high, classed girl. But Taisie was fickle teen. She appreciated the gift of having money and her parents doing so well, she hardly saw any of the millions and was left on her own even more so then before. It was only at her seventeenth birthday did she finally find out that all that success was going to be pushed onto her when she was old enough. Sure she was happy to know her parent's career was going to benefit her, sure she was happy to know her livelihood would be very taken cared of. But what made her confused was why her parents didn't tell her this. It was their house-cleaning lady that told her of the inheritance. Could it be possible her parents were going to shun her life completely?

It was those months that led to her falling away from the busy lives of her family and more into what she loved to do. Seeing her parents didn't care at all and wanted her to be no part of their success, well... one could imagine her anger and depression. Soon she was causing problems at school and at the home itself.

It wasn’t until she made a disastrous mess in the house itself that broke the camel’s back. Her more physical magic that involved her fists usually caused a small explosive tremor on impact with an object. When it was a dry wall that could easily be busted through by a normal fist, her parents couldn’t even begin to estimate the damage. Her parents finally had enough of her antics. Though she had already started college near home, she was quickly pulled out of it. They shipped her off out of their sights; to the farthest place they knew of from them; Shokushu. It is unsure whether there was a deadline for Taisie to make her mark and take over the business, but she has told herself if not then she would make a better boss then her family was being parents.

Psychological Profile:
She doesn’t really mind dogs, but she’s more of a cat person. They’re independent and get around on their own. She can relate to them better then a needy puppy.
She’s been in quite a few fighting competitions sponsored by the school and outside tournaments, and has been injured on numerous occasion. This is probably the reason she doesn’t fear shots or any other medical tools because they’ve been used on her so much.
Technology has surrounded her since childhood but as for activities she usually doesn't rely on computers and such for entertainment.
And another thing is that she never is surprised. She has very highly tuned senses she has built over the years and isn't one to fall for a trap or be snuck up from behind. Unless one were to appear from nowhere in front or behind, she has reflexes that usually save her from being caught off guard.

Personality: If there were only three words to describe Taisie, there wouldn’t be much of a personality. Most of the time Taisie prefers to keep to herself whenever she has the chance. She’s very focused and passionate on exercise and has succeeded somewhat in using her magic capabilities in her kicks and punches. She's also very keen on keeping good grades as she knows they will help her in the career field once she's done with college. Despite being such a role model in moving around instead of sitting, she has a very 'under the radar' personality.

She is always very quiet, but a good forceful punch of questions will get her to speak more then just three words a sentence. She tends to have more questions to ask then answering any directed to her. When angered, she’s becomes a darker personality and seeks to tear down anyone who attempts at causing any emotional pain to her. If not verbal, she may very well take to violence if the person doesn’t stop. As far as she is concerned, she’s here to give her parents a break. But she's not here to cause trouble or to be spiteful to them. She's very respectful despite her frequent attitude to her parents.

She has a more jokeful nature when able to be acquainted with someone, but it’s been a long time since she’s had such a socializing frenzy, she's almost forgotten the casual small talk most people are comfortable with.
Virgin? Yes.

Piercing or Tattoos: Has a tattoed in scroll with kanji insignia that roughly means 'Sweet Water'.

Language: Japanese & English

Likes: Gym, Magic, Books, Chemistry, Manga, Painting, and mildly Video Games.

Activities: Going to the gym is one thing one could catch her doing every day if she can. She would be practiing with weapons had the school not forbid having such 'dangerous' objects around. But she makes use of any object the gym has to offer.
Miscellaneous: Physically, Taisie is at her peak. She trains herself for the desire to grow stronger as anyone would. Her magic included. She doesn’t have much a memory of when or where she started getting into the art, but she seems adept with channeling. Her strength also keeps her from suffering too much when backlashes occur.

Magic? She tends to have the darker elements of magic. More brutal and physical, her magic revolves around darkness, fire, ice, but she doesn’t restrain herself from learning more then just those. She’s had some experience with wind magic, but lacks the actual tutor besides a book to learn from and a few scrolls from acient days of Japan. And even that it's proving difficult to move forward when one can’t understand inscriptions.

Appearence

Last edited by Taisie on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:35 pm

Post Re: Taisie
A ninja? OoO Woah now... don't go and chop people up here.

Welcome to campus Taisie. =P I see big things in your future.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:02 pm

Welcome to Shokushu!
I hope you can do better fighting off those monsters then us.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 pm

Come, come now, Tian. You know that we monsters get our students. Don't give the girl false hopes.

In all honesty, welcome to campus. I'm new here too, but if you fancy a RP, I'll show you the "ropes".

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:49 am

Don't do it, it's a TRAP!

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 am

It is! >o< I've been caught so many times, I know! DOn't believe any monster!!

Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Of course it's a trap!
The monsters are too cowardly to come after all of us at once. They have to sneak around and abduct us when we're alone or asleep!

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:35 am

Sleeping abduction... ewww. ](*,)

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:53 am

You mean to say Clarice, that you haven't had your dreams invaded yet?

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:09 am

Fraid not love. =P

Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:29 am

Hey! We're not all bad, just misunderstood.

We just need a little love. At least I do.

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:54 am

Hmph! If by love you mean to be purged with fire and salt then i have to agree.

Welcome Taisie! *waves*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:26 am

That's just mean, Kanoe. What did I do?

Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:08 pm

It's not what you did do, it's what you will do. You've already got poor little me right where you want me in the NICE labs. (Not so NICE, I've got to tell you).

Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next