View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2024 10:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 A bright eyed, new student; Sabine Leone 

Post Re: A bright eyed, new student; Sabine Leone
Interesting character Miss. Leone. And while I sympathize with her parent's divorce, don't let that fool you into thinking I'll go easy on you. I'd suggest you behave yourself, you wouldn't want detention with me I promise you that >=]

~Shai

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Profile YIM

Shai Tanaka wrote:
Interesting character Miss. Leone. And while I sympathize with her parent's divorce, don't let that fool you into thinking I'll go easy on you. I'd suggest you behave yourself, you wouldn't want detention with me I promise you that >=]

~Shai

Thank you very much for the warning, Head Mistress. I am no stranger to private schools, so I am sure the protocols are fairly much the same, no? I pride myself in that I have never had detention throughout my academic career. I will do my very best to make sure I never end up in trouble with you.

(Thanks for the comment!)

For you Monsters

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:11 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sabine Leone wrote:
As far as the "art" goes, I wish I was talented enough to create something like that on my own. Alas, I am at the mercy of this "game" I have which allows me to take snapshots of these models. Unfortunately the clothing options are limited and I can't seem to get the school's outfit from the choices I have.

It is still a cool way to visualize your character, IMHO.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 pm
Profile YIM

[quote= It is still a cool way to visualize your character, IMHO.[/quote]

I am glad you enjoyed it. I thought this might be easier to create something I could see first, then develop the character from that than search the internet for images after I come up with a description.

The fact that I can kind of move her around and there are facial expressions make the character images seem more real, at least in my mind anyway.

For you Monsters

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I like how much detail you put into your bio; Sabine's history and personality seem very well thought-out and she seems like a very realistic character (which seems like an odd value for a tentacle hentai chat, but it helps the rp, IMHO.) I think it would be interesting for her and Airi to meet sometime- they seem like polar opposites, for all that they're from very similar socioeconomic backgrounds. It could be fun to see what the sheltered rich girl and the rich punk chick make of each other, hehe. I have a few threads going right now, but if you don't mind waiting a day or two for updates, we can set something up. :)

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:19 am

Welcome to campus.
I have to agree with what others have said - a thorough and interesting character.. and lovely art work on your web site.

Enjoy your stay at school - I'm sure there are plenty of 'people' around campus who will enjoy you at school too :)

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:54 am

Thank you Aiyero, and I am happy that most of the comments about what I have here are about the details. In a writing class I was once told that while fiction is not reality, it has to be even better than reality is. The notion that people can take a look at Sabine and think she could be real simply on what I have written about her, well, that is a big compliment to me.

I am not opposed to RPing with anyone and I currently have an ongoing RP here. Not sure how it will end just yet or when, but since that is the starting point for Sabine, I would like to tie that up before moving onto the next. So the waiting is not an issue. Pretty soon Sabine is going to need a dorm room, or possibly need to house a few roomies in a dorm room she receives. I'll get back to you about this.

Aiyero wrote:
I like how much detail you put into your bio; Sabine's history and personality seem very well thought-out and she seems like a very realistic character (which seems like an odd value for a tentacle hentai chat, but it helps the rp, IMHO.) I think it would be interesting for her and Airi to meet sometime- they seem like polar opposites, for all that they're from very similar socioeconomic backgrounds. It could be fun to see what the sheltered rich girl and the rich punk chick make of each other, hehe. I have a few threads going right now, but if you don't mind waiting a day or two for updates, we can set something up. :)

For you Monsters

Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thank you very much Aurora and glad you like the images for her. Unfortunately I have a rather rag-tag computer with not much power, so the resolution of the images isn't quite a nice as I would like, but there isn't much I can do about that.

I am so far enjoying my stay here. Very nice and helpful people have been offering me suggestions and answering questions for me and that really makes you feel good when you're a new kid on the block.

Hope you're enjoying yourself as well!

Aurora wrote:
Welcome to campus.
I have to agree with what others have said - a thorough and interesting character.. and lovely art work on your web site.

Enjoy your stay at school - I'm sure there are plenty of 'people' around campus who will enjoy you at school too :)

For you Monsters

Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2