View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Rape Victim Magnet: Persephone Williams *profile fixed* 

Again... with the "cuteness". I guess I'll let it slide.

*face tentacles wriggle and writhe as one ensnares the girl's wrist in a playful manner before it loosens it's grip, allowing it to slip free*

Heh heh... no. You are the *cute* one, my dear! A delicate "bunny" girl such as yourself is quite appealing, I should say. Especially in this alien's eyes. ;)

Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:58 pm

I knew I should've used plywood... (watches as three innocuous students walk towards the pit, which has already sealed itself over again)

It's all your fault, Persephone! :P

Their own fault. Not mine.

Shinigami wrote:
Heh heh... no. You are the *cute* one, my dear! A delicate "bunny" girl such as yourself is quite appealing, I should say. Especially in this alien's eyes.

Hmmm? Wanna play with me then? And Cthulus are cute! See? *holds up disturbingly cute Cthulu plushie* I sleep with Mister Cthulu every night. ^^

Persephone Williams

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:04 pm

The Count Alucard wrote:
I knew I should've used plywood... (watches as three innocuous students walk towards the pit, which has already sealed itself over again)

It's all your fault, Persephone! :P

Their own fault. Not mine.

Shinigami wrote:
Heh heh... no. You are the *cute* one, my dear! A delicate "bunny" girl such as yourself is quite appealing, I should say. Especially in this alien's eyes.

Hmmm? Wanna play with me then? And Cthulus are cute! See? *holds up disturbingly cute Cthulu plushie* I sleep with Mister Cthulu every night. ^^

Heh, sure thing.

Got a plot or scenario you'd like to try? Maybe we can discuss something via PM. ;)

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:10 pm

Persephone Williams

Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:24 pm

Wow... I think this is the first Student post that's ever been responded to so much. You really are an overachiever Persephone. :P

On that note I would be happy to help you with your studies (and to break the record for most times being taken by monsters) So please PM me when your schedule allows it.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:17 am

Really? ^^; Hmm...I don't know whether to be flattered or slightly worried...

Hahaha...help me with my studies, eh? You could always help a girl out with her rabbit problem. Little Persephone has a slight inclination for nature, particularly rabbits (being slightly rabbit like herself) and, because of her name, enjoys being innatural environments playingwith--what else?--rabbits. X3

I'll see what I can do.

On another note...my dad got me a rabbit! *all starry eyed* I love it! Haven't named her yet, though....*pouts*

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:32 am

Blinks his eyes at her and snaps his fingers summoning many Jacklopes. (Aka rabbit creatures that eat meat. Think of the monty pothon rabbit in the Holy Grail. :P) "Want a friend for yours?"

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:10 am

Um...is it gonna eat me or my rabbit? Cause if it does, I might have to have a holy hand grenade handy....

(On another note, I have room to squeeze in one more roleplay before I can't multitask anymore...you up for one? :3)

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:15 am

Take a look at my sig and that should answer your question my dear. ;)

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:55 am

Well, I'm asking now. ^^ And I sent you a PM.

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:09 am

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 am

I think, though, that there are some monsters that do take the "Oh, f--k me!" thing rather seriously, as stated in your sig.

*chuckles as his face tentacles wriggle about*

I definitely would. :twisted:

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:19 am

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:57 pm

You got that right. I am a pervert. But a cuddly, cute green one, at that. I just hope no one tries to steal away my spotlight of being that.

Then again... I know some other monsters would probably fight me for that title.

Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:03 pm

In my eyes...you will always be the cutest, greenest monster in my eyes. And Crush is the hottest--literally....Cukoo is one big blob of tentacle loving and so on and so forth. ^^

Persephone Williams

Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next