View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Carrie- Info and Bio 

Post Carrie- Info and Bio
Student Info:

My name is carrie- and I was born in and grew up in Texas, English speaking.

I was an honor roll student in high school and was honored to be accepted to the academy.

Physically:

5'5" and around 105 pounds.

Shoulder length brunette with blue tint ends

Petit build and pale complexion (not into sun tans). Smallish breast and my nipples are coarse and dark brownish (contrast the pale skin) Am trimmed.

Slender hands and feet, large hazel eyes. I do have pierced ears for ear rings but nothing else and no tatoos.

I have smooth facial features, high but not severe cheek bones.

I try to be detail oriented.

Have stumbled across this place after continued surfing on the web for places that cater to tentacle sex as a RP or as chat or as story development. I do not have many vices in my RL except this (tentacle fantasies) and I would really like to visit on here and share and learn from others with the same desire.

I also appreciate the help I am receiving from people at the school in helping me get my sign in right. Thank you again.

Last edited by carrie- on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:12 pm

Post Re: Carrie- Looking
It's active. People come in and out over a period of years - my OG profile is almost a decade old, here, but I wasn't around for most of that. You can definitely find a writing partner here, though. The general boards are very quiet, but that's more because this place doesn't cater to a lot of casual conversation.

For reference, you probably want to put out a character profile first (student or monster) and then you can either PM people whose writing you like in search of a partner, or post in Searching, which automatically deletes posts in it after a certain amount of time.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:43 pm

Post Re: Carrie- Looking
Nice avatar. Its from one of those 90's hentai :D

Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Post Re: Carrie- Additional Information
carrie- wrote:
Have stumbled across this place after continued surfing on the web for places that cater to tentacle sex as a RP or as chat or as story development. I do not have many vices in my RL except this and I would really like to visit on here and share and learn from others with the same desire.
I have never been anything other then a human in any of my scenes but would learn to expand if someone thought I might benefit from it. I like to think I am detail oriented, serious, and original in my thoughts. I appreciate those of you who have reached out already and I do hope I am able to find what I need inhere.

For now, just a mid 20's young lady with boy friend problems who is trying to figure what I want now that I find my self at this "academy".

Its relatively calm. Not exactly frenetic, but I appreciate this pace too. Welcome to the site!

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Post Re: Carrie- Additional Information
Welcome Carrie to Shokusho Academy, it was once Known as Shokusho High School but in today's cancel society and troller's they had to more or less rename it so If you hear SHS you know the person been here a while lol. Anyway, this page is where you create the girl you be playing, most girl sign up thinking this is a great college with all the bells and whistles on earth during there flight they are put in a deep sleep while the plane is nothing more than a spaceship that brings them to the island, anything that constered a weapon is removed from their belongings and cell phones don't work, but it doesn't take long for the chosen girls to learn this school is something more. I think I was told about 5% of the girls really know the truth about the school and these are the students that are the one who knows about the lovely monsters of the island, but I look forward to reading your character profile when you are finished, again welcome to SHS, enjoy your rape... I mean, stay.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Carrie- Info and Bio
*Looks at the signage* Ummmm yeah... And what truth would THAT be? :)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:56 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to the site!! I hope you enjoy your stay.

@Madison. The Truth that every day is taco Tuesday. :oops:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:37 am

Oh, that's true no matter where you are, if one tries hard enough. :D

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]