View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Engineer/MEch Inventor Azela Nadir 

Post Engineer/MEch Inventor Azela Nadir
Name: Azalea“Az” Nadir
Place of Birth: GA,Savannah,
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Auburn
Ethnicity: Slavic(Russian)
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: none
Distinguishing features/Physical description: Top of hair is Raven black bottom is dyed neon greenish blue. Wears a choker, She has creamy pale skin, her hands are callous and rough but the rest of her skin is soft. She is fit, and athletic, it shows but too much, her physic is un mistakable slender pear-shaped body.
Height: 5'4”
Weight:120 lbs
Bust: C44
Waist:24
Hips:34

Background:

Early Life:

Family Life: Az comes from a single parent home, her mother having passed away early in her life, leaving her to be raised by her father. Which left the girl being more a tomboy than girly girl. She spent a lot of time with her father and was initially home schooled, for ease of rearing Az at an early age. This left Her social somewhat anti-social and with a strong sense of self and resistance towards being apart of the crowd. She's a dady's girl and looks up to her father, though aware of his faults she tends to idolize him regardless. While she was raised by her father she did have some ladies in her life to guide he, as a young lady should be, and attended etiquette classes.

It would prove to be easier than being a schoolgirl at a private school, mostly because she would be leaving her home-school friends, and neighborhood friends behind, fitting in and finding new circle of school friends would be difficult, many groups formed in middle school, and her strong sense of self and metal head/Goth geek persona would make any entry into groups labor intensive. Her only in seemed to be a sport she performed in from an early age early age, A sport she started out poorly in, at the time she was considered untalented, and teased, through strong effort and commitment she grew as a skilled gymnast. She only quit because she wanted to focus on other things, like mastering calculus, and mechanical Engineering. She would make a small group of friends while attending gymnastics, but as time went on the bullying and general disinterests cause her to quit and join a Outdoor Group based on Teddy's Roosevelt the Rough Riders, a somewhat off branch to her ROTC activities. Known as the Grizzly Riders, there she would learn a good deal of her outdoor skills and basic hunting, Ultimately her heart laid with mechanical and technical engineering, dreaming of one day building a mech, based on her favorite series Battle Tech.

Choosing the right school:

While her father was able to provide her private schooling, his declining health and eventual passing made it difficult for her choose what to do. On one hand she didn't want to leave behind the home he had built for her, on the other hand she couldn't stand to be there by herself, and he had wanted her to attend college anyway. Her only hope Was scholarship, While she wasn't the greatest or most brilliant student, she was good enough to fetch a quiet a few scholarship, the only problem was, she wasn't good enough for some of the schools she wanted to enter into. Most wanted to get the next Bill Gates, Hugh Herr, or even Elon Musk. Such was not the case, though Her hard work and dedication was noted, she brushed aside for more promising students. HE last options was the Air force, having been an ROTC cadet she would have given her and edge in that regard, probably the most safer bet, in regards to what she would choose.

Attending what had to have been, her twelfth college convention, she came across a small unassuming desk, that read Shokishu College & Finishing School. An all girls college in a remote Tropical island with scientific facilities, and many other assortments of classes and activities. On top of that they weren't shying away from a downtrodden Az. Within a few moments of talk with the recruiter, she made a decision that would change her life. she found herself on the first Flight to Shokushu Island.

Psychological Profile:

Personality: Az is the quiet but friendly type, typically spending most of her time alone in thought thinking about what she can build or try to build or how to fix the current problem she's dealing with. Shes a daddy's girl, she tends to respond well to dominate males. THE lack of women in her life has made oddly enough curious about more girly things, though this seems to extend to sexual ideals about other girls, Though she dismisses any notion of any interests in other women romantically or sexually. She does have a more more feminine side, She enjoys making her own clothes and has been known to be a bit stylish with designs, she's not afraid to wear a skirt, though she prefers pantyhose to socks or stockings, , otherwise she prefers pants or shorts. She is also a very good cook and likes to share it with others especially those who haven't eaten southern food. She believes she can build a Mech, and decided to attend Shokushu do its robotics labs and other sciences. She enjoys metal music, and her clotting tends to have dark purples or dark blues bordering on black.

Virgin?yes
Piercing or Tattoos: Nipple Piercings
Language: English

Hobbies: Building life sized toy mechs from scratch, Cleaning and shooting guns, Fishing, Singing Metal songs in Karoke.

Likes: masturbating, Advance Mechanics/ Robotics, Reading, Dancing and singing, Watching MMA and HEMMA tournaments, Making her own clothes, making country Food, to sleep in the nude
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Movie: Pacific Rim

Dislikes: Impoliteness, Bullies, being mocked for her accent, being told she can't to do something, people telling her who she is, The cold, Unnecessary conflicts,

Activities: Gymnastics, Hunting, ROTC, camping, working on cars motorcycles, designing her own mechs

Miscellaneous: Has a southern Belle accent that is slightly deeper than most girls voices. As a result she always sounds proper or angst.

Magic? no

*Note: Pictures are a place holder till I can get some art work done of her.

Attachments:
File comment: *Note: Pictures are a place holder till I can get some art work done of her.
image1.jpg
image1.jpg [ 16.88 KiB | Viewed 3060 times ]

Last edited by Sochi on Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:58 am

Post Re: Engineer/MEch Inventor Azela Nadir
Looks good. Welcome to Shokushu!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:06 am

I think your waist and hips are bit low. Usually should be floating around the 20's or 30's I think. At least double digits.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:09 am

Damn, what a hottie. Can't wait to make her call me Daddy.

Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:33 am

Um, what units are the hips and waist measurements in? Though I think she will be disappointed in the lack of ROTC at the campus. No weapons at the school and all that. But would be amusing to see her attempt to hunt, with her becoming the hunted. ;)

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:06 pm
Profile WWW

I figured the best the students would have is some sort of laser tag, though that might be too close to training them to be agents. She has survival skills, so as long as she has some flint or a metal object she can sharpen, she should be able to make a makeshift bow, knife or axe. She of course she wont, because she tends to follow the rules. though she might press for a survivalist club.

Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:16 am

Though imagine her surprise when she finds out there are no actual animals on the island. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu!

Survivalist club, huh? Alright, just don't disturb the small atmospheric analysis modules in the woods and you'll be fine.
Or do. Heeheehee.

PM me anytime if you want to arrange a session.

Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]