View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:35 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Fresh air, fresh meat 

Post Fresh air, fresh meat
Hello, tis Oni from the other SHS board... couldn't help but notice the new board and I just HAD to drop by and do something, for old time's sake. I love the new board you guys and expect me to cling around for a while to pester you all. =p

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Hinata Kimiguri
Place of Birth: Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Hair Color: Raven
Eye Color: Indigo
Skin Tone: Pale near white
Pubic Hair: Thin and scarce
Distinguishing features: Her long flowing black hair. Always seeming to hide her right eye behind her long wavy bangs. Her shy and submissive personality.
Height: 4'9"
Build: Petite and slender.
Background: A gentle girl, growing up a peaceful loving life in her simple countryside home. Her parents had always wished her to have an education, all the while Hinata wanted nothing more but to think of her own silly dreams. Having no true niche to fit, school never proved to help her much aside from getting her into fights and at often times beaten by class bullies and left battered in her room for days. The shy ones always the target of course, her parents had taken her from school and attempted with home schooling. Yet another failure on their part and only the true beginning of her long drawn nightmare. Through the years, right until Hinata reached the maturing age of seventeen, she had been distant. Letting her hair grow long, hiding behind it like some arabian wife and her veil, seeking only solitude from the boring simple life which she was brought into. And with such things, her parent's love soon became a bitter loathing for the thing they had brought up. It seemed all too like the Japanese to shun their daughters when they became no use to them any longer. A year of silent punishment for Hinata came, and with little to no question of consent or warning, she found herself packed away and put into their old car. A boarding school for girl's only seemed to be their last hope. Or has it? With no more than a push or shove, left alone at the docks where her journey begins. And where the nightmare only begins its long trek.

By looks Hinata is a sweet girl, short, her personality fitting such a small package. Shy as a mouse one might have said. Quick to run away whenever danger came to oppose her, or cower helplessly in a corner like a pup. She was thin and yet softly curved, her bust fair and perky, though not as exaggeratedly swollen as many women, kept in proportion of her soft form. If it wasn't for the long sweater she often wore over her uniform one might have admired her just a bit. A shy face gently framed by mid back length raven hair. Her right eye gently veiled by her bangs, leaving the other side brushed back behind her ear. Often ignored, though easy enough to speak to when she's given a question.
Psychological Profile: Hinata by nature is shy and very submissive. Often resorting to cowering away in a corner or bowing her head to hide her face behind her long hair. Molded and twisted by years of cruel treatment into the point where self-esteem seemed so very far away for her.
Personality: Submissive and shy. Never speaks unless spoken to and often ignores whatever is said to her in the first place.
Virgin? Very much so.
Language: Japanese, and near perfect english
Dislikes: Being bullied
Activities: In her room or in the lounge reading, or doodling in her notebooks. Or sneaking to the school swimming pool whenever she had it to herself.
Magic? None whatsoever.

Wed May 16, 2007 3:55 am
Profile WWW

Salutations! Welcome to the new boards. I hope your time here is anything but little.

I believe I know of a monster around here that would just love to show you to the pool... goes by the name of KouzaKai... send him a PM.

Again, welcome...

Wed May 16, 2007 5:08 am
Profile YIM

I appreciate the introduction, Count. Thank you. :)

I share the same salutations with the Count, and he is right, I'd love to 'tour' you to the school's pool.

Feel free to PM me if you're up for it, or any other...'guys' for that matter.

Again, welcome to the island. Hope you stay real long. 8)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 16, 2007 6:18 am
Profile YIM

*blushes.* Thanks.. and yes, an rp would be okay. But not too much at once, I might get an overdose after being gone for so long.

Wed May 16, 2007 6:30 am
Profile WWW

:)
Perhaps a little RP in the Future
:twisted:

Wed May 16, 2007 7:07 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to the new board and your character is probaly a secret fantasy of most. Well done. ;) Hope to see you around sometime, so just PM me when you want to play. Always avalible.

Wed May 23, 2007 4:14 am

Hehehe, I'm so flattered with all the nice comments. n.n Thanks Keemari and Kumo. I'll be sure to drop you two a line when I'm free.

Wed May 23, 2007 7:09 am
Profile WWW

Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:00 am
Profile WWW

Welcome back. Hope to catch you on the beach sometime!

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:28 am

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:15 am

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:24 am
Profile YIM

Welcome back, even when I did't know you before :)

Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:59 pm

Post Re: Fresh air, fresh meat
Really hope we can get together sometime

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Post Re: Fresh air, fresh meat
Please do not necro old threads like this.

Locking, if the OC wants to have it reopened feel free to PM the mods, or me.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 14 posts ]