View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 9:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Zoë Lewis (Dont Call It a Comeback!) 

Post Zoë Lewis (Dont Call It a Comeback!)
Hello one and all! Everyone's favorote lactating songbird with a split personality is back! New board, new slate! I'll try my upmost to be a better member this time around!

Name: Zoë Lewis
Place of Birth: LA, California
Nationality: American
Hair Color/Length: Honey blonde/shoulder length
Eye Color: Light Brown
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Cream
Pubic Hair: Bikini zone hair permanently gone thanks to electrolysis, remaining area trimmed.
Distinguishing features: None
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 120 pounds
Bust: 32C
Waist: 24
Hips: 34

Description: A petite little thing, Zoë can almost always be found wearing dresses or skirts, with trendy accessories and shoes to match

Background: Zoë Lewis was born 19 years ago with no name, two months premature, and addicted to crack. Deposited in a cardboard box at a LA emergency room her life had no place to go but up, and up it did…for a time.

The abandoned preemie, dubbed Baby Jane Doe by the doctors and nurses that saved her life, proved to be something a fighter. She may have screamed her tiny lungs out all the way through her detox, but she made it. It was touch and go as she spent weeks in an incubator, but she never gave up. Her birth mother was never found, and she was placed in the system once she was finally stable enough to leave the hospital. Here, fortune smiled on her again: she was quickly adopted by famed singer/songwriter Daphne Lewis, and her partner, acclaimed novelist Bianca Summers. Renamed Zoë Lewis at the time of her adoption, she was soon taken home to their parents mansion, and lived happily ever after.

Or at least, that is how is should have gone. But reality is something of a bitch, and it wasn’t quite done with Zoë just yet.

Raised in the loving home of her two mothers, Zoë grew into kind, even tempered child, not the least but spoiled despite never having to want for anything. Thus, she was completely unprepared for the relentless taunting, teasing, and bullying she would experience when she began school. She has always been on the small side for her age (mostly likely due to the circumstances surrounding her birth) which made her an easy target. Plus, her parent’s fame made it impossible to keep it a secret that she came from same-sex couple household, making her the target of ire form adults as well as children. Rather than lash back at those who attacked her, Zoë repressed her hurt feelings, and went out of her way to be as nice as possible to everyone she met, even (or, perhaps, especially) when they weren’t nice to her. This got her the reputation for being a doormat at first, but as the years went on, it actually won her a few friends. By the time she entered high school, she was quite popular, though she remained as sweet as ever.

It was while she was attending an all-girls boarding high school in Japan that her life would change forever. Years of repressed anger, hurt, and keeping a lid on her darker emotions and desires prompted a psychotic break and the emergence of a second personality whom called itself Jane. Where Zoë was a kind, chaste and pure as the driven snow, Jane was vindictive, abusive, and sexually promiscuous. Zoë remained blissfully ignorant of her Jane personality, overlooking any physical signs left behind from Jane’s wild nights out. Jane, however, knew about her time as Zoë, and hated her, viewing her as weak. When Zoë fell in love with a fellow classmate and close friend, Katlaina, and had her feelings spurned, she lacked the coping skills needed to deal with the rejection, and mentally shut down, allowing Jane free reign of her body for several months.

Jane’s time in control was a whirlwind of drugs, parties, and sex. Ultimately, she fell in with a couple who used her as there very own sex slave. The bulk of her time in control was spent in this couples basement, used, abused, and loving it until they finally grew tried of her a tossed her out on the street. Zoë would wake up a few days later in a hospital, several weeks pregnant. Unwilling to terminate the pregnancy, Zoë carried it to term, with the help of Katalina, whom had spent the last several moths trying to track her down. That time together deepened their relationship, and they finally became a couple. Jane would occasionally manifest herself during the pregnancy, and Zoë was forced to deal with her darker half once and for all. With Catalina’s help, Zoë overcame Jane by simply acknowledging her, and accepting that she was a part of herself she could no longer deny. Shortly there after Zoë gave birth to a daughter, whom they would name Miracle.

Zoë and Katalina remained together after the completion of high school, deciding to raise Miracle together. Once again, however, Zoë’s happy ending was denied. Katalina returned to the US first, to prepare their new home and pre-register at her future college. Her plane crashed on final approach to LAX, killing all aboard. Her death sent Zoë into a deep depression, ultimately forcing her mothers to take custody of Miracle while she got help. But rather than work with the therapists they found, Zoë fell back on old habits, repressing her feelings surrounding Katalina’s death, giving rise to Jane once more. Having missed a chunk of her high school education due to Jane’s antics, (only barley managing to graduate at all) she decided a college prep school was the way to go to get her life back on track, and as far away from home as possible, as Miracle did nothing but remind her of her lost love.

If she had known when she got on the plane bound for Shokushu that it would be the last time she would ever see her daughter, she might have kissed her goodbye. Of all the missteps in her life, this is the one she will come to regret most.

Psychological Profile/Personality:
Zoë’s split personality persists into adulthood, but has taken a new dimension. Zoë was (and still very much is) kind and sweet almost to a fault, places others before herself, and more loyal than anyone you’re likely to meet. Always open to turn the other cheek, and a little too trusting, Zoë is often taken advantage of, but will still come back for more. Just about the only time she’ll take a stand is for the sake of someone she considers a friend. Jane on the other hand was as selfish as the come, her needs come first and to hell with everyone else. She enjoys hurting others for the hell of it. She’ll also fuck anything that moves. Problem is Jane’s persona often bleeds into Zoë’s every day actions ever since her re-emergence. If Zoë isn’t careful, the Jane part of her is liable to do something like like masturbate in class, get into fights for no reason, or betray a confidence by blurting out a secret. They’re not really ‘split’ anymore per se, just two very different people stuck in the same body.

Piercing or Tattoos: None
Languages: English, Japanese
Hates: Jane, talking about her past
Hobbies: Singing/songwriting, reading

Magic? Zoë has always been naturally empathic, this is perhaps how she gets along with others so easily.

Sexual Odities: Zoë has a pregnancy fetish. She loves the look and feeling of complete fullness, and misses it terribly since giving birth. She keeps tone of images relating to this fetish on her laptop. ((So all you monsters who really want to bottom out her insides and fill her up with splooge, go nuts.))
Pain also gets her revved up –any kind of pain short of cutting off a limb is libel to make her cream her panties.
Being a new mother, Zoë still lactates. Her mothers had to take cusutody of Miracle during her depression, but Zoë continued to pump her breasts for milk for Miracle to drink. In another one of her Jane moments, she took the pump with her to school to keep the milk production up.

Pic:

Zoe's Bio

Last edited by Zoe Lewis on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed May 16, 2007 12:26 pm

You've definitely got an original character here.

Welcome to the new boards...

Thu May 17, 2007 6:15 am
Profile YIM

Really? Which part: Her height, split personality, lactation, sadism, or pregnancy fetish? :wink:

Zoe's Bio

Thu May 17, 2007 6:20 am

Most of those traits are rare enough individually, but together, combined with the crack-baby thing, and I must say that you've made a very unique character.

Thu May 17, 2007 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Why thank you! I had originally came up with Zoe for an all girls high school shoujo-ai board and she's been my favorite character ever since. It nice to use her again. Or have her being used, as would be more accurate :twisted:

Zoe's Bio

Thu May 17, 2007 6:35 am

I know the of the board Shoujo-Ai that's where my alternate Hanaji
was born as to PM game yes please
:wink:

Fri May 18, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

Very nice character, I might say. Welcome.

If you fancy a roleplay, just let me know. :D

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 18, 2007 12:53 am
Profile YIM

Welcome home, my sweet. We must have that passionate RP we meant to have before.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue May 22, 2007 6:53 pm
Profile YIM

Not to sound like I'm copying but I must agree. You have a very good character character. Full of orginal thoughts and ideas, I hope to see you on the board sometime, I'm sure Keemari would be happy to appeal to that nice part of you... at first. ;)

PM me for an RP anytime

Wed May 23, 2007 3:50 am

Post Re: Zoë Lewis (Dont Call It a Comeback!)
Feel free tp pm me to get an rp started, would to do one with you hun

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Post Re: Zoë Lewis (Dont Call It a Comeback!)
Please read the date of the last post. This post has not been replied to in 3 years and there has been no sign of Zoe.

((Locking))

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:41 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 11 posts ]