View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hannah Manning 

Post Hannah Manning
Basic Information

Name: Hannah Lanier Manning
DOB: April 5
Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah
Major: Art History
Minor: French

Physical Information

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 130(ish) lbs.
Bust: 32B
Hair: coppery blonde/light red
Eyes: blue

Description

Modest.

Modest, is definitely a good word with which to begin a description of Hannah Manning. Like all the Mannings, Hannah is taller then average (5’7”, nearly 5’8”) but she’s still the smallest of the brood. Her athletic build and long legs make her seem taller still. In addition, there is a “sturdiness” to her, like she could take a “pounding” so to speak.

Like most redheads, Hannah does not really tan. Instead, she freckles particularly on her cheeks, shoulders and upper arms.

Hannah’s long coppery blonde hair definitely makes her stick out in a crowd. For the most part, Hannah wears her hair down parted in the middle, letting it hang neatly on either side of her face, serving as a frame (so to speak) for her blue eyes. Hannah almost always has a small on her face, inviting anyone and everyone to say “hello”.

Her school uniform is something Hannah takes great pride in. Her skirt is knee-length, if not a smidge longer, her blouse neatly pressed and shoes shined.

Despite her upbringing, Hannah has a tattoo: a small red AIDS ribbon on the small of her back, just above her ass. It is a reminder for her at all times of the importance of helping the less fortunate.

Personality Information

Last edited by Hannah Manning on Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:05 am

Hello there, Hannah. Welcome to Campus! The AIDS ribbon caught my attention in an instant for some odd eason. XD
I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:08 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Welcome. I'm new here myself, but I thought I'd still say hello.
*bows*

The Doll House

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:10 am
Profile YIM

Hello there, Hannah. Welcome to Campus! The AIDS ribbon caught my attention in an instant for some odd eason. XD
I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Thanks for the welcome, both of you. It's my cause du jour, no one I know has HIV/AIDS but... well, I've probably seen Rent one too many times. :)

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:28 am

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:33 am

Welcome to the Campus hope to see more of you
PM if you want to RP?
Have fun!
:P

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]