View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Saria Celestia 

Post Saria Celestia
Name: Saria Celestia
Birthplace: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hair: Green, short, curls towards her face under her ears.
Eye color: Crystal blue
Skin Tone: Caucasian, not really tan but not pale.
Personality: Saria tends to be rather childish, acting more on impulse than anything else. She’s shy around new people, which usually hurts her in new places. She loves nature and prefers to be in the forest to anything else. Whenever she has spare time, she can most often be found playing in the woods outside. She keeps a lot of plants in her dorm room.
Background: Saria comes from a large family with a variety of interests, from everything to everything else. She’s always loved the outdoors, almost the exact opposite of her sister Seveah, who was a huge bookworm. Her parents sent her to Shokushu to keep her happy, knowing that she would love the rather remote location.
Virgin: No. (Akkiguujin)
Body: She’s rather atheletic from all of her outdoorsyness, though not very tone. She stands at about 5’4” and weighs about 115 lbs. Her chest is very small, nigh flat, though very sensitive.
Magic: Yes. She has control over a small amount of magic that commands nature.

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Kael_Silver/?action=view&current=Forest_Sage_number_3_by_didodas.jpg

Last edited by Saria on Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^_^

If Saria would ever like to play with Akkiguujin, drop me a PM or respond to one of my open threads. *bows politely*

The Doll House

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:36 am
Profile YIM

Sadly, she'll find that magic severly nerfed, due to inhibitors placed around the island. At best, it'll be things like making flowers change color, and whatnot. If she hopes to draw on the power of nature, she'll be out of luck. Just an FYI.

Oh, and fixed that typo in your height.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:22 am
Profile WWW

Yep. I was counting on her magic being muffled as much. *Smiles* But she doesnt ask for too much from it anyway.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]