View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 10:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Claire St. Marie 

Post Claire St. Marie
Name: Claire St.Marie

Place of birth: New York City

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Skin tone: Pale

Pubic Hair: Shaved (Was told having pubic hair is a sin.)

Distinguishing features: Claire almost always has her waistlength hair tucked under a blue headband given to her by her mother. She wears a small silver cross around her neck, and always carries a rosary wrapped around her left wrist. Claire has very little experience with people, so she gets nervous easily. She has a habit of stuttering when excited or agitated, the stutter getting more pronounced the stronger the cause.

Height: 5' 0"

Weight: 101 lbs. (Weight is low due to lack of appetite.)

Bust: 30B

Waist: 21

Hips: 30

Background: Claire was raised by very strict, orthodox Catholic parents. he received near daily recitations of what sins she was commiting, and was forced to go to confession almost daily by her mother. In an effort to earn her mother's love, Claire gave her all to being a "good girl", avoiding boys, studying hard, and praying fervently. By the time she was 18, she had never even held a boy's hand, which made her mother proud. In honor of her maintaining a pure and chaste life, her mother gave her the headband she still wears. Just before her 19th birthday, her parents were killed in an airplane crash. Claire withdrew into herself, doing little but praying and eating enough to get by. On the day of her 19th birthday, a letter arrived, inviting her to an exclusive all-girls school, Shokushu. With little else to hold her in New York, Claire replied with an affirmative and headed for what she thought would be a quiet and peaceful life somewhere far away. Unfortunately for her, her life would be anything but peaceful...

Psychological profile: Claire is religious to the point of insanity, clinging to her beliefs as the only comfort in a world bereft of any other meaning for her. She prays often, quoting scripture to ease her mind. Claire's psyche is very fragile, more likely to crumple in the face of adversity than rise to the challenge.

Personality: Claire is friendly if a bit distant. She is exceedingly shy, but is very kind if she ever opens up to people. Despite her natural tendency to avoid others, she has a bit of a martyr complex, more than willing to give of herself to aid someone in need.

Virgin? Yes.

Piercing or tattoos: None. (Was told marring your body is a sin.)

Language: English, and quite fluent in Latin, which she prays in occasionally.

Likes: Praying, walking in the sun, cats, studying. Loves to swim, but hates to be exposed in front of people. Often feeds birds and other animals, which seem drawn to her. Likes to sing, and has a beautiful voice when she can be persuaded to use it. Usually will only sing hymns.

Activities: Charity work, soup kitchens, etc. Worked as a study assistant at her high school, but only agreed to tutor girls. Due to her studious nature, she is quite intelligent, but too humble to exceed in class and make others look bad. See above as well. Has started painting since her parents died, attempting to make a connection with her artist father, even though he is gone.

Magic?: No. Claire believes magic is the Devil's tool. The only magic she would ever accept are miracles performed through faith.

Picture of Claire in repose. (I do not own this picture, just saw it online.)

Last edited by Claire_St.Marie on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:04 am

*tentacle waves* Hello there :) Hope you will have fun on the campus ^^ Pm if you ar intrested in playing with the Blop :D

Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:44 am

Looks like you need to hang out with some bad influences <3 Welcome to Campus, I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, comments or concerns feel free to send a PM, everyone is really friendly around here and we dont mind helping out.

<3 Chris.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:27 am

Any suggestions where I can find some? *bounces on the balls of her feet in excitement*

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:29 am

Bad influences? Sounds fun! ^^

Any suggestions where I can find some? *bounces on the balls of her feet in excitement*

Hang around with me hun <3

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:04 am

Ok! Drop me a PM if you want Claire to meet you. :3
She's looking to make friends, and will probably need them soon.
*looks down at the first assault on the poor little religious girl with a grin*

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:07 am

*looks like an innocent small puddle of blue slime* I didn't do anything! :D

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:16 am

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:49 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:03 am

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:07 am
Profile YIM

Hmm.....sending Pm, since you're so friendly. *glomphs*

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:11 am

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:13 am
Profile YIM

*penguin dance* I found another picture that makes me think of Claire. I didn't make it, but I think the link will give the credit to the maker so...

Claire praying.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:21 am

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t175 ... 59/013.jpg

few others

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h110/ ... t=5da4.jpg

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h289/ ... ndPray.jpg

http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h289/ ... ndPray.jpg

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:57 am

Oh Em Gee! The first picture IS Claire! Erm....without clothes.....and in a stable.....why does that give me mental images involving a centaur? *innocent whistle*

Ooohh...and the last picture makes me think of her visiting her parent's grave. Poor girl. T.T

Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next