View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 3:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Violett Small, the wallflower that never bloomed 

Post Violett Small, the wallflower that never bloomed
Student bio/profile.

Name: Violett Small

Birthplace: Baltimore

Nationality: American

Height: 5'2", but looks shorter; she tends to slouch and her head is usually down, and she prefers to sit or kneel rather than stand, especially if there's something nearby that will keep people from seeing her.

Hair color: Light blonde, usually shoulder length or shorter. She used to wear it long so that she could hide her face with it, but she had problems with it getting in the way when she tried to see things.

Eye color: She sometimes claims it changes color to match her mood, but it's always a deep blue. Then again, so's her mood.

Weight: 98 lbs.

Cup size: Right there on the border bedween A and B, with small nipples and tiny aureoles. She'll occasionally wear a padded bra if forced to speak in public and given enough time to prepare.

Skin tone: pale with freckles. Cannot, for the life of her, get a suntan. Once managed to get a sunburn without even going outside.

Pubic hair: Trimmed neat and short. She's considdered shaving it off.

Tattoos: What looks like a green freckle on her left ankle. She was going to get a four-leafed-clover to impress a boy she had a crush on, but panicked once they'd started.

Piercings: Not even her ears!

Build: Thin

Virgin: Formerly (Due to a timing error, both Cuckoo and Priss are about to break it)

Language: English, tends to stutter when nervous (I.E. very often)

Distinguishing features: Painfully shy, bordering on social anxiety. Always wears glasses except when sleeping or showering.

Personality: If a name can determine your life, violett was doomed from the start. She's the extremest form of shrinking violet, shy to the point of neurosis. Ever since she was a little girl, she's been nervous and awkward around others, always worried about how others see her, certain she'll never measure up. She has no self-esteem, and tends to keep to herself when possible. She does her best to please others, thoguh, even though that usually consists of little more than trying to stay out of the way and doing her best to keep her head down and her mouth shut.

She never really overcame the emotional turmoil most people associate with high school, and while her body has since finished maturing, she's never really outgrown the shame and self-loathing. She's very self-onscious about her body, and reacts to compliments with scepticism. She's self-conscious about her glasses but hasn't managed to talk herself into getting contacts yet.

She doesn't make friends easily, and geneally doesn't talk much. When she does talk, she generally does so in extremes, either leaving it at a few words or babbling on out of sheer nervousness. She has a sarcastic streak that bobs to the surface occasionally, but that's mainly her way of shutting others out.

She's gradually coming out of her shell in this new environment, though, despite her low self-esteem... But this is leading to a new problem. Since she's stopped thinking that everyone hates her on sight, she's become more and more set on making sure people approve of her. This leads to two proplems. The first is that she'll fall all over herself in awkward attempts to be nice to someone who already likes her, which paints a not-at-all-inaccurate picture of her being socially inept and emotionally needy. The second is that it makes her dangerously easy to take advantage of, as she is all too eager to make everyone happy, to the point of rampant promiscuity or even risking serious injury. The truth is that what looks, on the surface, like an improvement may, in fact, be a sign of further deterioration.

She takes anti-depressants, but feels shame about having to do so. She is aware of the irony.

Despite her seeming innocence, Violett's no stranger to impure thoughts... Just too naive and with too low an opinion to expect anyone to take advantage of her that way. She has, however, come up with several fantasies over the yeas that she will never ever tell anyone!

History: Nobody is quite sure why Violett is so withdrawn. By all accounts she had a fairly normal suburban childhood, raises in a fairly normal middle-class family.

Violett herself, on the other hand, never quite managed to be normal. She never quite fit in, and tended to keep to herself. As she got older, the problem gre worse. By the time she reached high scool, her parents had gotten increasingly worried, and Violett herself had settled into a deep melancholy.

Imagine their surprise when she was accwpted to Shukushu, a college to which she wasn't quite sure she'd even applied. Surely, college would help Violet come out of her shell...

Right?

Oddly enough, it has. She's still very bashful, but it's nothing compared to what she was like back home.

After a few month at Shokushu, Violett disappeared for a while, but resurfaced essentially unchanged, whith no memory of her missing time or knowledge of how long she'd been gone. She's not quite sure how weird this is, all things considered.

Magic: Has recently discovered an ability to use magic, thanks to Clarice, but is not very good at it.

Roommates: Formerly Kari Satou and Katrina Young, currently Diana Varnia.

Special skills: As a lieflong wallflower, Violett is very good at slipping beneath notice. While she has very little skill at stealth or cammoflauge, she's very good at seeming unimportant, and can vanish easily into a crowd.

Due to spending a good amount of her life curled up in odd positions in strange places while she's alone, Violett is surprisingly flexible.

When frightened, Violett can scream at a surprisingly high pitch and volume. Though she frightens easily, the practical jokes tended to stop fairly quickly due to the resulting migraines.

Violett has what she refers to as a "sensitive brain"; she is easily able to feel that the effects of drugs or psychic powers are artificial. This is a double-edged sword, however, as her sensitivity makes her more vulnerable to drugs and psychic manipulation, as well as to her own emotions.

Last edited by Violett Small on Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:25 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:37 am

Hi Violett, I like the profile. Short and sweet, like your namesake ^_^ It's too bad you couldn't find a picture but I never could either so.....(shrugs) I hope you have fun here at Shokushu.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:37 pm
Profile YIM

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:44 pm

Nice to meet you both?

I extended my profile a bit, Mr. Neillwyn sir, and I hope it's still okay with you...

Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:50 pm

Lilith: Hehe... a Pure One... this'll be fun...

Satsuro: I'm not gonna bother. She'd probably have a heart attack if I tried...

Kari: Hi! I'm Kari! ^_^

Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

...Please be gentle?

Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:15 pm

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:27 pm

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:26 pm
Profile YIM

Thank ou, Dendrite, and I'm glad I'm stilla cceptible Neilwyn...

*Blushes and hides her face*

Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:26 am

Don't hide a small little face like that! ^^ Welcome to campus, Ms. Violett! I hope you have a wonderful time here. *Pokes Sephriot and Niellwyn* Always so quick to pounce, you two. X3

Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:00 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*bows politely* Welcome. I hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do.

If you would ever like to play with the demon doll, let me know.

P.S. Try this for a pic. Rosette Christopher {~shadrad}

The Doll House

Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:45 am
Profile YIM

Thank you, Aleace... I don't know why you're standing up for me but it's very nice for you.

Thank you too, Akka... akqui... Akugaijin... Akakukin... Mister Bear sir.... The picture is nice but I have a very specific look, extremely pale, glasses and freckles, and I've decided not to bother with a pick unless I somehow trip sideways over one that's just perfect. I wouldn't know where to look!

Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:02 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?

And I can understand wanting to find a perfect picture for your character. Try deviantart.com or imageshack.us, both have a large number of pictures. You might just find something that fits your vision of Violett.

The Doll House

Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:22 am
Profile YIM

Violett seems like she'd get along with Claire pretty well. Maybe they could hang out and glare at the socially adept girls?

Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:53 pm

Aleace, of course we are...the new ones need to be introduced poroberly don't they? :3
Maybe I have to steal the lil Violet at times...*eyes, pets with a tentacle*

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next