View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Kinsey, Your Average Punk 

Post Kinsey, Your Average Punk
Name: Kinsey Handshy
Place of Birth: California
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Pink and Black
Eye Color: Light Blue
Ethnicity: Mixed Caucasian
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Birth mark on her lower back.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 126 lbs
Bust: 37 B

Background: Born to rich parents, and spoiled most of her life, she quickly grew tired of it. Kinsey finally finished high school and got an application from Shokushu. It seemed alright, but really she just needed to get away from her parents for a while. She feels bad leaving all of her friends, but she's good at making new ones.

Psychological Profile: It became a habit, but she subconcously judges people and labels them, before they even talk to her. Most of the time her assumptions are wrong, but she can't help it. Kinsey doesn't get angry easily, but that's only because shes good at hiding it.
Personality: At first sight she looks like a rebel, but it's just a style of clothing and appearance. She doesn't give anyone a real good reason to hate her, and is really easy to get along with. She may not understand your beliefs, but she can tolerate them. She hates it when people gossip, and spread rumors. She's not one to start fights, but if it comes down to it, she'll fight till the end. Or so she thinks.

Virgin?: No
Piercing or Tattoos: Tattoo of a baby angel on the back of her neck, and a rose on her tail bone. She doesn't enjoy peircings, because she hates needles and sharp things, and thinks they don't compliment someones body, like a tattoo can.
Language: English
Likes: Reading, listening to loud music, swimming in a pool at night, water, talking to people, and sleeping.
Miscellaneous:
Magic? None at the moment

((I'm sure I'll add on at a later. This is not my first character, I made one a long time ago, and I have come back, and decided to start out fresh. Hope to meet you all))

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:56 am

Post Re: Kinsey, Your Average Punk
Well you do have a good start here, enough to keep me intreasted and make me wonder more about your character. Care to let me find out? ;)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]