View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 11:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Clarice 

Post Clarice
This color means an update.
Name: Clarice Michelle Rossignol
Nickname(s): Claire, Clarity, & Rossi.
Place of Birth: Tallahassee, Florida
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Bright Blonde
Eye Color: Green with hints of Sapphire around them. Basically Emerald really.
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Peach
Pubic Hair: None.
Distinguishing features: If its not her eyes or extremely kept hair, it would be her soft complexion.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 136
Bust: 36D
Waist: 24
Hips: 38
Background: Only after a few weeks of marriage did Marie find out she was going to have a baby. At the news, the supposedly strong father...passed out drunk on the couch. Born in Memorial Hospital, the baby was given the name Clarice for Marie's French heritage. Unfortunately because of the unsuspecting and not ready surprise, her father shunned her and said she was the biggest mistake he ever made. This took place for seven years and there was no sign of any end to it. Marie however, thought of her as a surprising gift and showed her plenty of attention, which got on Claire's father's nerves more. It wasn't until one day did he explode, yelling how they should've had an abortion.

Marie moved out with her daughter, filing and completing a divorce paper after realizing what a horrible man her now ex-husband was. Now an only parent, Claire's mother raised her as best she could, but could not be there for her as a parent very much due to her long hours.

But that could not keep the young and inhumanly calm girl from being bored and sad. Clarice started to delve into fantasy to escape the reality that she basically had no parents. More reading of magic and sorcery was keen to her interest. Sometimes at school, the other students were starting to be wary of the spidery words that Clair spoke out. Though nice and calm always coincided with her mom, she began losing her temper with her destructive daughter. Scolding and scolding from her mother never seemed to make the young and new witch even hesitate in continuing. She even went further by studying alchemy until she could do most drawings from memory. It was a fateful day did Clair find out she had plenty of mana, for she set the school cafeteria on fire after saying a clear and perfect spell. Finally distraught and mad as ever, Marie sent her off to Shokushu in a sorts to punish her and told her to not come back, until she straightened herself out.

The long years are shortening for the blonde witch and life on Shokushu just doesn't seem to get any better for Clarice. For the passed few months, the severe ravaging and the dark path she is trying to follow Kanoe is beginning to take its toll on her mind. Her very sanity is slowly being filtered to make room for darker thoughts in mind. And though her powers are growing at a steady rate, her body is physically weakening to sexual hunger forced onto it again and again.

Becoming a prefect was one thing, but trying to maintain a fine line between Kanoe and her Head Girl Vera is a different matter altogether. But she has decided to accept what choices she has on the island and make the best of it. She’s slowly beginning to understand her role after several months of merely playing info gatherer and errand runner for Vera. Better late then never after all.

Personality Profile: During her time on Shokushu, she has more then mellowed out somewhat with her calm facade. Still she puts it up when around new people. She has become shy over the recent months, almost completely having a two-sided personality when she's around friends and performing her Prefect duties.

She doesn’t talk very frequently, but one should certainly keep an eye out for her ever famous babbling. She can run off at the mouth that it take her a moment to realize how much she’s said in one breath.

She’s become friendlier to other students, but with that sash hanging over her shoulder she tends to attract more fear then mutual friendliness.

Her personality is still shaping and appears to be becoming more to a mature level… somewhat. She tends to have a very innocent and naïve nature around Kanoe mostly and doesn’t usually show it to any student except for Vera who continuously attempts to throw her off balance.

Physique? Well, Clarice never really got the chance to even think about like sports let alone doing anything so active. She used to just jogging around to keep her figure.

Monsters seem to be interested in training her body and exercising more intimate areas to better suit their time with the woman. Without much fight left in her, Claire really doesn't have a choice but take it as she goes.
Virgin? (Was pre-determined to be taken by Akkigujen, but being as the monster's inactivity, it's been decided to be taken by Dendrite.)
Piercing or Tattoos: Red tattoo of a cross on her left shoulder blade.
Anything You Value?Kanoe. She's very protective of her.
Language: English
Likes: Magic, Reading, Fantasies, Manga, & and just taking a walk to clear her mind.
Lover: Kanoe.
Friends: Violett, Diana, Darwin, Aleace, Taisie, Aurora, and Allumentte
Activities: Reading, practicing her magic and trying to control the vast flow of mana she has flowing in and out of her.
Miscellaneous: She seems to have a good hold on her practicing with magic. She can change a person's emotions, if not to powerful in them. Its more of manipulation, but not for twisted pleasure. 'Flowing' would be the best term for her. Her ability to manipulate the elements is her best quality.
Magic?Yes and has very good control over it aside from the large amounts of mana. She still has much more to learn.
Weaknesses: She detests the feeling of bugs on her. She is more of the not liking spiders, roaches, or worm-like things crawling on her type. Another big weakness is that she can't swim. She never had the time to learn how to which has made her deathly afraid of drowning. She will stay in the shallows of a pool, but upon not being able to reach the bottom with her feet, she panics. A float of some sorts may help her to the deep end if needed.
~~
~~
~~
~~

Last edited by Clarice on Sat May 29, 2010 1:57 am, edited 22 times in total.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:51 am

Welcome to campus, Clarice. Hope to catch you on the beach sometime!

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:54 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*bows politely* Welcome to school. I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I am.

If you would ever like to play with the demon doll, drop me a PM.

The Doll House

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:33 am
Profile YIM

...sorry, I couldn't resist. :P You look like you have an interesting character, welcome. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:29 pm

(Hannibal voice) Hello Clarice... lol. Sorry couldn't resist. Welcome to Shokushu. We don't get many dedicated magic users around here. You and Aleace should get along great.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:35 pm
Profile YIM

Actually I am friends with Aleace, and she is the one whom invited me to join. Can't say that I take this sight all bad as before. The monsters here seem extremely deicated in making erotic scenes, so I believe I will stick around for a long time. :wink:

Thank-you all for the welcomes!

Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:52 pm

hi hope we can rp sometime and welcome to the campus ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:12 pm

*waves a tentacle* Welcome to campus :D I hope you enjoy your stay here ;) *lies a tentacle friendly around her shoulder*

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:18 pm

Sephriot: A Ditto? How cute. ^^ *pets tentacle* You need to work these muscles, though. Tsk tsk. *Shakes her index finger at him*

Kim: That sounds like fun. I may get you on that offer.

And just so everyone knows, I am more then willing to rp with other student, whther we have sexual interactions, or just by mere talking. Just thought I should point that out.

Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:48 pm

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:22 pm

*Does his best Hannibal voice* Hello, Clarice

Perhaps if we meet, you'll give me a reason to believe in magic...

My profile

Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:36 am

I'm going to be on break for awhile so I better say hi while I still can!

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:40 am
Profile YIM

I would do my Hanibal thing, but seeing that it's over done..I might as well just go.

Welcome Clarice, welcome to our hole of pleasure, may you find what you are looking for, and remember to do it in the roman style. (insert evil laugh) anyway, welcome to the party, hope to RP with you soon. :3

Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:59 am
Profile YIM

I'm slightly confused. Why is everyone doing Hannibal? Never seen the movie so that's why I am asking. :?

Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:20 am

The woman who Hannibal Lector plays mind games with was named Clarice. *nods nods*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next