View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 New blood - Updated 2/2/08 

Post New blood - Updated 2/2/08
Name: Naito Yuki
Place of Birth: Probably in Japan, unknown.
Nationality: American/Japanese
Hair Color: Dark Red (think Merlot) dyed, brown naturally
Eye Color: brown
Ethnicity: Japanese
Skin Tone: Pale cream
Pubic Hair: trimmed
Height: 5"4'
Weight: 123lbs
Bust: 40 DD
Waist: 28
Hips: 36
Virgin? On arrival, not penetrated, but has been penetrated since.
Piercing or Tattoos: On her left shoulder blade, she has a brand of a dragon's eye with a naked woman bound in chains reflected in it.
Language: English, some Japanese
Background:
Yuki was adopted by a Caucasian American family at the age of 2 years old from an orphanage, and took her back to the US. Yuki had no clue who her birth parents were save her last name. Her new parents were involved in the business sector, causing them to do a lot of traveling. As she grew up and went to school, she was a quiet, but good student. During her high school years, she found herself looking for a way to make some easy money. Her family wasn't poor but they didn't see the need to give her an allowance, wanting her to be more responsible. One day, she came across a poster looking for girls in high school from visible minority groups who were looking for some quick money. The job turned out to be pretty easy, all she had to do would wear a school uniform (which was rather short and revealing), ride a train, and allow men to molest her. She would receive a text message containing the train number and time to "meet" her client ahead of time. She wasn't allowed to protest too loudly, and she wasn't allowed to look for who was touching her. Later, she would receive a deposit for her services. She signed a contract when she started, outlining what her clients would be allowed to door, and her pay rate. It also contained a clause that said that if she was caught or left before her contract ran out, the police and parents would receive pictures of her "services" and be charged with prostitution. At the beginning, they would just grab and squeeze her ass and breasts through her clothing, but soon they got bolder, as they started to pull out her breasts and playing with them in open public touch, and play with her pussy, masturbating her right on the train, eventually causing her to climax. Some even grinned against her from behind till they climaxed. The more they did to her, the more money she received. She even learned a few Japanese phrases that she would quietly mutter out of "protest", which they seemed to enjoy even more. She learned to act like a shy, innocent, naive school girl pretty fast, much to the enjoyment of her clients. Even more seemed to request her time. But her new found money didn't go unnoticed by her parents. They asked her about where the money was coming from, and she lied about having a part time job. Her contract also stated when her virginity would be taken, the night after her graduation on the "night train". However, that could happen, a private investigator (hired by her parents) caught her working on a train one afternoon, and reported it to her parents. Her parents reacted quickly to the news that their daughter was a prostitute and working on the trains. Quickly, Yuki was sent to the hospital to be inspected, but the reports came back with no surprises, clean and showed no signs of rape. She was sent to a mental institution and received counseling for her "reckless" behaviour before being released. Her parents sent Yuki to Shoukushu High School, believing that she would be protected from being raped or molested by anyone else.
Personality:
Yuki is fairly quiet and soft spoken, but it shouldn't be assumed that she's shy or innocent. She has a fierce temper and isn't afraid to tell someone to piss off or tell them off.

*bows* Douzo yoroshiku onegai itashimasu ;)

*thinking about doing random RPs of a girl getting molested on a train* PM if interested

~The impatient one

Last edited by Naito Yuki on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:00 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoyed your time here.
You seem to have a impressive figure with your thin waist

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:03 am
Profile WWW

Hmm really?? I tried to pick out a realistic size waist, both for the reality of this environment and reality in general. But I'm really bad with numbers ^^;; I tried to pick out a hip-waist ratio and weight that would be... :oops:

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:28 am

but me i have one inch more in waist and i have 32 of busts and hips... And i'm pretty thin...

Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:51 am
Profile WWW

Nice background <3 And that is quite an impressive waist o_O I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:03 am

Haha thanks ^^ I liked creating that one. I only wonder what the monster players will think of it *giggles* And thanks
*makes edit to waist size*

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:10 am

Welcome to the campus Naito! I hope you make some new friends soon. Before some of the residents take away your choice in the matter and get aggressively friendly
^_^

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:52 am
Profile YIM

Heh but I thought everyone was friendly here. Just some are friendlier then others ^^;

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:55 am

Some can be bold, this is true. I prefer to talk before getting to know my new friends. *titters* Sometimes I play pranks though, if I'm being honest.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:01 am
Profile YIM

*whips out a "borrowed" cell phone* Is that virginity of yours still for sale?

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:09 am
Profile YIM

Haha well technically no, since someone else arranged the meetups and she's obviously not under that contract. But her virginity is still waiting to be... plucked ;)

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:12 am

I could offer to play, but I have so many unfinished "dates" to complete.....I'd advise you to read around a bit and check out some profiles before you do your first scene :)

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:36 am
Profile YIM

Little on the thin side, but i've seen worse. *Remembers the time a student put down 16 inches as a waist size.....*

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah I tried to pick a decent number and I looked at other student's bios to make sure it wasn't too far off and to see what everyone else was putting down. But still, numbers like that I'm not so good at ^^;;

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:30 pm

I can see a bit of the error... you have mixed the numbers of a few of the girls. but number need to flow well together... but well there's no problem with that

Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next