View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 22, 2024 10:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Noel Roux 

Post Noel Roux
. . : : BASICS : : . .
Name: Noel Roux
Place of Birth: Nice, France
Home: Rural Texas
Nationality: American and French (her farther is French, mother's American. They met while her mother was studying abroad.)
Major: Theater
Year: Freshman

. . : : APPEARANCE : : . .
Hair Color: Naturally blonde, usually dyed something unnatural and obnoxiously bright
Hair Style: Falls to just below her shoulder blades.
Eye Color: Leaf green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Somewhat pale, with a light smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Constantly changing hair colors and unusually bright eyes. She's charismatic, theatrical and confident. Occasionally she wear reading glasses, but is rather self-conscious about them.
Height: 5'5”
Build: An enticing mix of athletic and curvaceous.
Bra size: 34 D
Clothes: Noel wears the required uniform, but pushes the rules with multiple modifications and punky accessories. When not in uniform her outfits very widely, everything from black lace and gothic jewelry to short white skirts and polo shirts. She only rarely wears anything too terribly slutty, generally when a bout of loneliness has hit her and she wants attention. She passionately loves the theater department's costume room and can often be found there, trying on clothes or sewing new ones.
Piercings: Noel has three piercings in each ear, one in her left eyebrow, and a small silver hoop through each nipple
Tattoos: One on her upper chest, across her collar bones, a sparrow on her upper right arm and a large back piece featuring a compass rose and filigree wings

. . : : BACKGROUND : : . .
Pre-Shokushu:Growing up in a small, conservative community, Noel was a bit of an oddball right from the start thanks to her French accent and highly liberal upbringing. She enjoyed a fair ammount of popularity up until high school, when she started passionately pursuing theater music, and was quickly socially exiled, along with the rest of the small town's "alternative" crowd, which basically consisted of everyone who wasn't a cheerleader or on a sports team. Noel didn't seem to care - the rest of the outcastes far more readily accepted her as she was, even after she came out as bisexual - but being betrayed by the people she'd considered her friends was a rather harsh introduction into the way the real world works, and as a result she's never quite trusted anyone fully since then. Otherwise, her life was fairly normal. She had a healthy, loving relationship with her family and plenty of friends.
Before graduation Noel was approached by a gorgeous young woman promoting a small, exclusive school she had never heard of, but had a fantastic theater program. The recruiter had seen Noel's most recent performance, and with the offer of a full ride scholarship the young actress was on the ship to Shokushu in no time flat.
At Shokushu: Noel has endured more than her fair share of attention from the beasts that stalk Shokushu since her arrival, but thanks to the campus's medical facilities she has been quickly restored to her tight, pristine condition quickly after each attack. With no physical evidence she's become convinced that the dark, erotic memories that claw at the edge of her mind are the remnants of nightmares - as a result, she has developed severe insomnia over the past few months.
Recently, she's become a bit paranoid as well - she's gone through two roommates during her short tenure at the school, both of whom disappeared quickly and without warning. She is currently living alone in her two-person suite.

. . : : MENTALITY : : . .
Personality: Brash, outgoing and aggressively friendly. She can be fiercely loyal, and a bit overprotective of her friends. Noel is quite intelligent, though due to her eccentricities and theatrical personality most people wouldn't guess it, and she doesn't go out of her way to prove it to anyone.
Sexuality: Bisexual, with a very healthy carnal appetite
Turn Ons: Bondage, rough sex, multiple simultaneous penetrations, costumes and role play (especially maids and other subservient type roles). She enjoys being spanked and whipped, and having her clothing torn. Noel loves to be the center of attention - it drove her to pursue the stage, and infiltrates many of her sexual fantasies as well. She's an exhibitionist, with a habit of undressing in front of open windows and she loves the looks she draws in the public showers. She occasionally does nude modeling in the art department and has a recurring erotic dream where she's ravaged on stage in front of a huge crowd of people. Noel keeps a small collection of sex toys and surprisingly explicit hentai comics(mostly featuring bondage and abduction) under her bed.
Likes: Strawberries, theater, fashion, manga, exploitation movies and loud music
Dislikes: Spiders (she’s terrified of them), math, being alone for long periods of time
Activities: Theater, choir and swimming
Languages: French, English & a little Latin

. . : : Pictures : : . .
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26695
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26696
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26697
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26699
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26700
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26703
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26701
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=7760ugig&i=26702

. . : : Thread Listing : : . .
Post No Bills - Noel's Preformances

Last edited by Noel on Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile WWW

Wow, well done! And the pics really help. I'm really new here too (joined two days ago xP)) we could have our first RP together? I have an open post in the dorm room, so if you want just feel free to post.

Oh, and before I forget, welcome! O:)

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:31 pm

Haha, that's odd, I just posted in that very thread! :3 Thanks for the welcome, and same to you.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:32 pm
Profile WWW

Not bad, though hair dye would be a little hard to come by on the island, we can get around that by saying you know how to make it last, no?

Besides, it's not that unusual to have odd hair colors. I can think of 4 blue-haired girls, 2 purple haired ones, and 3-4 pink-haired girls.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:33 pm
Profile WWW

Ah, right, we're in anime-world :D I could just have pink be her natural hair color.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, that is true. Pink could be a natural color. But its nice to see someone thinking inside of the box.

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:42 pm

A very nice profile. And a very tempting target you're going to be for Ryujin. So she likes bondage and rough sex eh? Well I'm sure we can find a couple of violations with all those modifications to your uniform to get you sent to the basement to learn a few lessons.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:42 am
Profile YIM

rough sex huh I think im going to like you... alot =p

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:56 am

Hello, Miss Noel... I'm Violett Small, and it's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm wondering if maybe there's a way to sneak hair dye in... Obviously, they have to bring food to the campus, so ther might be a way to get innpcent items like hair dye, manga, or candy. I wouldn't know for sure...

Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:09 am

Yes, that is true. Pink could be a natural color. But its nice to see someone thinking inside of the box.

*cringes* Puns! My one weakness!

Ryujin wrote:
A very nice profile. And a very tempting target you're going to be for Ryujin. So she likes bondage and rough sex eh? Well I'm sure we can find a couple of violations with all those modifications to your uniform to get you sent to the basement to learn a few lessons.

Thanks! X3 And yes, I'm sure Noel will spend plenty of time down in the dreaded dungeon.

Priss wrote:
rough sex huh I think im going to like you... alot =p

Haha, I can see it now! You're picking on some poor little freshman, I jump in trying to play hero, we fight, and that somehow leads to very angry sex. XD

Violett Small wrote:
Hello, Miss Noel... I'm Violett Small, and it's a pleasure to meet you.

I'm wondering if maybe there's a way to sneak hair dye in... Obviously, they have to bring food to the campus, so ther might be a way to get innpcent items like hair dye, manga, or candy. I wouldn't know for sure...

Awwwww, you're so tiny and cute! I'd hug you, but I'm afraid I might break you in half...

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:28 am
Profile WWW

Umm, hi there! I've never met any students here before.. so maybe you could be my first to meet? *flushes a bit.* I find your character rather.. interesting to say it in a way which wouldn't be too embarassing..

Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:44 am
Profile WWW

I'd love to! :D Any place in particular you'd like to meet up?

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:13 am
Profile WWW

*fidgets gently.* Maybe the common room? I'm not too keen on getting attacked... so.

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:15 am
Profile WWW

Hello Noel, seems my welcome is a bit belated. Welcome to Shokushu, I hope you find everything you want/need here <3 If you have any questions and what not feel free to ask we do not bite...

<3

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:43 am

Not as belated as me! Here to say welcome. I liked the profile, and the picture gallery was very well filled, and surprisingly consistent. :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next