View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Rachael Morningstar 

Post Rachael Morningstar

Personal/Physical Information

Name: Rachael Morningstar
Place of Birth: London, England
Ethnicity: English, French, Irish, German
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Brown with natural highlights
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Tone: Pale
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 125 lbs
Bust: 37” (36b)
Waist: 25”
Hips: 38”
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Chicken pock scars, one just below the hair line and the other on her left side check
Virgin: No
Piercing or Tattoos: Piercing, one in each ear

Background Information

History
Life began for Rachael in London England. Rachael’s parents were backpacking across Europe for their honeymoon when a terrible accident occurred and left Rachael’s father paralyzed in the hospital. While waiting and praying for recovery, Rachael’s mother found out she was with child. She refused to leave her husband’s side but he would eventually die and left Rachael’s poor mother 9 months pregnant in England. While attempting to leave England with the body of her husband Rachael’s mother gave birth.

Back home in the states, Rachael would have the best normal life one could without having or ever knowing a father. Rachael’s father left them with enough money to live well enough off that Rachael’s mother would not have to work. In school Rachael was average though only because she was iffy on her homework as she managed to pass every test with the highest grade. While she wasn’t one of the popular girls in school she sure wasn’t the outcast either. Generally she was well liked by the other students and teachers. Though, her selection in boyfriends was quite terrible. Each turned out to be rather “crazy” in the end with one even threatening to kill her and her mother. While they were not physically abusive or even verbally, their actions were far from innocent (ie. Dumping her for another girl who put out or simply using her for show).

Once high school was over Rachael headed off to college, the lure of Shokushu seemed to good to be true. It fit in nicely with Rachael wanting a fresh start after affairs in high school.

Personality
Rachael is a bit shy though she opens up once she gets to known people. Early in life like with all kids she was picked on for one thing or another. She hated it and often ran home crying. Rachael’s mother took her daughter aside and bestowed her knowledge on the girl. Now, Rachael does not care what people say or think of her. However, if one is persistent enough she will get angry and snap. One or two boys and girls have been pumbled in the past. Another trait Rachael’s mother bestowed upon her was humor. Regardless of the situation humor could always lighten the mood and make you feel better.

A bad trait she picked up from her mother was losing. If it could be won then it had to be otherwise she wouldn’t care. Applying this to life she would get flak from friends who said she would take things to seriously sometimes, such as a game. While she would not be a sore loser about it, she would do everything possible in the game to win.

Likes: Animals (especially the cute ones!), History, Reading, Science, Science Fiction, Video Games
Dislikes: Injustice, People who dislike and/or hurt animals
Activities: Anything dealing with fore mentioned likes.
Miscellaneous: N/A
Magic: N/A

Sat May 26, 2007 3:22 pm

A well-made character, and I must say, I like the spelling of your name.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:58 pm
Profile YIM

Sun May 27, 2007 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

Sun May 27, 2007 9:45 pm

And you used one of my fave character's pic, too...that's...hmmm...

Let's just say I've taken quite a 'liking'. Love to RP with you sometime. :)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 28, 2007 5:34 pm
Profile YIM

Wow, a very detailed account of your character. Lovely! If you have any questions, comments, concerns please feel free to ask <3 Chris

Mon May 28, 2007 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]