View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Kuria Savoy... (Updated for your veiwing pleasure) 

Post Kuria Savoy... (Updated for your veiwing pleasure)
Alright people, updated and back in the game. I took a sabbatical but I reckon my little girl could use a bit more action :D

Name: Kuria Savoy

Nationality: Irish.

Status: Single and not looking to change that anytime soon.

Description: Tall-ish and slender, Kuria is by no means average looking. There is an angelic quality to her feautures that is haunting in that she is flawless. Bright green eyes peek out from a long raven black fringe that hangs to just past her chin, previously short hair having grown out to caress the back of her neck. Somehow or the other she has also managed to get hold of some dye, colouring the ends of her hair and intense royal blue. Her toned body is nevertheless curved sweetly, with full, pert breasts and a narrow waist with lush hips. With Kuria, the name of the game is willowly and delicate. Kuria can often be seen clad in her school uniform, although it is something she hates with an intense passion. More comfortable in slacks or shorts with shirts or vests, she goes more for comfort over anything else.
Personality: Every heard the word feisty? In Kuria, it is personified. However, the girl has formidable control and keeps her head in most tough situations. Unfailingly polite and reserved, when she is finally convinced to loosen up a little, she proves interesting company. Not much is known about the Irish girl, as much a mystery as the country she is from.

Virgin: Not in this lifetime...

Piercings or Tattoos: Kuria has a tongue stud as well as a tattoo that curls its way up her spine. A recent addition is a lip ring on the left side of her lip. More than that there is... just waiting to be discovered.

Likes: Reading and dancing, as well as any form of mischief that takes her fancy. Mostly though, Kuria simply enjoys having a good time. She is rather active, involving herself in a number of sports and trying her hand at martial arts.

Dislikes: Being underestimated because she had breasts is something Kuria hates more than anything else in the world.

"Can someone please give me a fucking smoke. Where's my guitar?"

Last edited by Kuria on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:56 am

Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:47 am

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:13 pm

Sounds wonderful! I hope we get to play with each other some time!

Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]