View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 New Student, Jessica Star 

Post New Student, Jessica Star
Hello everyone. I am new to the site, but I shall do my best. It has been awhile sense I've rped.

Name : Jessica Star
Race : Human Student
Height : 5'3"
Weight : 103
Eye Color : Soft Green
Skin Color : Tanned
Hair Color : Ruby Red
Body Build : Skinny, slightly built
History : Being raised in a tribal family, she spent much of her life outdoors. Learning survival and spiritual awareness, she was isolated from most of the outside world until she came of age. Her gifts brought attention to the villagers however, being thought of as some kind of physic or sorcerer. She has the ability to feel others emotions, that become part of her own. Though she can sense the intentions of others, she does fall victim to her own abilities. Taking in emotions as part of her own, she can be easily drawn into desire.
Wanting to understand herself more, she left her secluded environment and entered Shokushu High. Being a few years older than many of the students, and not having been taught as the others have, she finds herself struggling a bit behind the other students. Though her determination to learn and experience new things drives her forward.

Mon May 28, 2007 7:57 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu, dear. It is my hope that you have a lot of fun during your stay here... and I hope to give you some of it... :twisted:

Mon May 28, 2007 8:02 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu ^_^, Nice to meet you

~Diana Collier~

Mon May 28, 2007 8:03 am

A pleasure to meet you. If you have a question or want me to ravage you, feel free to PM me.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon May 28, 2007 8:11 am
Profile YIM

Getting a reply like that from a student, imagine what the monsters'll do to you! :P

Mon May 28, 2007 8:17 am
Profile YIM

~Diana Collier~

Mon May 28, 2007 10:58 am

She can feel the intentions of others? That would certainly make for an interesting scene. If you're ever interested in discerning Ryujin's, just send me a PM.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Mon May 28, 2007 3:03 pm
Profile YIM

Post Wow, Thanks for the replies
I didnt realize I'd get this much responce already! -blush- thank you everyone. I'll do my best here. Message me if anyone wants to start any rooms or anything. Ill message some of you though. -smiles- Oh and feel free to message me if I'm doing anything wrong or could improve...

Mon May 28, 2007 4:52 pm
Profile YIM

By the way, was your character a virgin when she came to Shokushu?

Mon May 28, 2007 5:49 pm
Profile YIM

Awesome character concept. The ability to sense other's emotions and draw them in as part of your own can come in quite handy here ^-^ <3 Chris

Mon May 28, 2007 6:09 pm

Thanks! To be honest, though I'm not sure how many will acually believe, the concept came from my own abilities. It just seemed my own gifts would make for an interesting character in this rp style, and its easyer to rp when you use things you know as a basis for your character. Thanks again for the replies! Oh, on a side note. I probably can find this somewhere on the site if I looked hard enough, but is there anything that would prevent a character from leaving? Not that I would have her leave. I just wondered, because after a monster attack, she might have second thoughts about the college. I was just hopeing there would be sometihng that would prevent her from leaving. If not its fine.

And yes so far my character is a Virgin. However I already posted in the dorm room and a monster has already asked, so I'm sure that will be changing soon... (( but then again you knew that, seeing as how your the monster. :D ))

Mon May 28, 2007 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

That's actually the first time I've ever heard that question asked... kudos to you for originality!

Anyway, here's how I think of it: there's a plane from Earth to Shokushu, but the plane from Shokushu goes straight to the slavers. After all, under normal circumstances, the only ones who normally leave are the graduates.

Anyway, about your student's abilities, most students base their character off of themself in at least small ways. I agree with you, it makes it easier to RP.

Mon May 28, 2007 7:11 pm
Profile YIM

Yeah, agreed, For example, I really am this much of a nymphomaniac. Though, I'll admit, I try not to sleep with AS MANY girls IRL... might start to upset my girlfriend >.>

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue May 29, 2007 2:12 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I was just posting out of curiosity now. About how I am doing so far in the roleplay I'm in currently. Only reason I'm not doing another one yet is to see how this one turns out, so I know how her personality later will be. Any sugestions or comments would be welcome if anyone wishes.

Thu May 31, 2007 12:55 am
Profile YIM

For someone who hasn't RPed in awhile DAMN your good!
:D
If your're interested I will be opening up a new thread either as
Kumo Thuy or as Hanaji if you want in PM me and we'll see where it goes
:)

Thu May 31, 2007 5:21 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]