View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 nathyyra 

Post nathyyra
Name: Nathyyra
nickname: Nath or Nathy
place of birth: japan
hair color: blonde
eye color: green
skin tone: tanned
pubic hair: trim of died blond
height: 5 ft 5in
body type: slender
virgin? no
magic? no
piercings or tatoos? no
language: english
likes: small furry animals, swimming, jogging, talking, and anything thats kinky
dislikes: actaull covering cloths, spiders, snakes,
activities: swimming jogging talking studying and tanning

background: she was born in a poor nieghborhood and usually was harassed by the guys their when she turned 12. her father had been shot and killed when she was 5 and her mother was to ill to work so nath had to take it apon herself to get money in anyway possible. mostly this ended up in having to do blow jobs, letting guys touch her, stripping and roleplaying in kinky outfits. she enjoyed the kinky outfits and sometimes enjoyed teasing the guys when she stripped. so it was no surprise that she gave up her virginity at the age of 15 for 500 bucks. she never attended a real school so she bassically self tutored herself so she wasnt completly dumb. after earning enough to get her mother some medical attention she kept up donig these jobs to get more money so she could find a way out of this nieghborhood. when she turned 18 her mother was at a better health and suggested for nath to go to Shokushu all-girl school. this seemed a very good idea and was soon transferred to shokushu. seeing the girls in their shirts and skirts she almost felt this was a bad idea....but soon realized their were rule breakers and soon decided that after her classes were done shed get into her usuall outfit which is a plain yellow bra with a yellow thong in a greenish mini skirt which barely goes down her legs. her favorite costume though is a blue shirt that barely covers her breasts, a maching blue thong, only a toga like thing down her leg and one sleeve with a wold head on the shoulder.

personlaity: carefree, gentle, sweet, understanding, and kinky

references:

favorite costume:

[img size=150]http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs10/300W/i/2006/080/0/5/Rikku_Soldier_First_Class_by_mr_mister.jpg[/img]

regular attire:

[img size=150]http://www.fantasyzone.it/news/ffx-2/rikku.jpg[/img]

Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:35 pm

Ah the lovely Riku, but you are your own person now and I'm sorry to hear about your poor childhood. If you ever want to talk about it I'd be happy to listen. ;)

Feel free to Pm me anytime for an RP I'm always free.

Wed May 23, 2007 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]