View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New Student, Rose 'Fate' Devor 

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:21 am

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:41 am
Profile YIM

Hello there, Fate. Welcome to Shokushu. I hope you find your stay here as pleasurable as the rest of us will. :wink:

If you ever need help with anything, there are plenty of folks here who would be more than willing to help.

If you want to RP sometime just send me a PM at any time. I got a couple of student characters and a succubus character named Jezebel that you can choose from.

Enjoy your time here. As you can probably see, there are more than a few of us who most certainly will... :wink:

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:26 am

Enjoy swiming do you? Cryios would love to meet you someday at the beach :twisted:

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:38 pm

A lovely profile Fate and I would be more then happy to help you with any of your classes and certifications, don't hestitate to PM me when such a thing is needed. From the replies so far it seems I'll be down the list though with such friendly people around. ;)

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2