View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A New Arrival: Sofia Chevalier 

Post A New Arrival: Sofia Chevalier
With a heavy sigh, Sofia steps out of the plane and sets her foot on the island for the first time. Her dark eyes move across the structures, the forests, the mountains and the endless ocean. Normally, Sofia would welcome a change of scenery, but she felt sick and drowsy. She always gets that way when she travels, she believes that when one travels too fast, your soul gets left behind. You feel queasy until it finally catches up to you.

"It's for your own good," she can hear her father's voice echo in her head, she can even smell the cognac in his breath, "It's for the good of all of us."

Sofia didn't resent the change of school, nor did she welcome it. She accepted it, like another fact of life.

Sofia is a young girl, no more than eighteen years old, though she carries herself in a much more mature, quiet and demure way. Her bright red hair, however, contrasts with her quiet nature.

Student Bio/Profile
Name: Sofia Anne Chevalier
Place of Birth: Milan, Italy
Nationality: French
Hair: Red, straight and elegantly styled hair
Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: French and Italian with a mix of Korean and Japanese
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Distinguishing features: Fiery red hair, piercing eyes and her porcelain like skin.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 105 pounds
Bust: 34 C
Waist: 29
Hips: 32

Background: Born in Milan, Sofia lived in Milan, Paris and London in her younger years. The constant moving left her little chance to keep a lasting friendship, so she retreated into books, where she lived vicariously with the characters. Her childhood was full of adventure, action, romance, fantasy and suspense, though they are entrapped inside heavy tomes.

Despite this, she lived a privileged life. Sofia attended a prominent boarding school, where she excelled in most of her subjects. She took up several after school activities, mainly fencing. Despite her natural skill at the sport, Sofia purposely neglected to attend tournaments, much to her teammates' disappointment.

Yet, Sofia's life is not simple and carefree. Sofia blossomed into a beautiful and elegant woman. Her wretched and perverse uncle took notice of her. During a dinner in the Chevalier's estate, her uncle took advantage of the cavernous rooms and the expansive mansion. He hunted Sofia, who excused herself early from dinner to submerse herself in a book of poetry. He found her and overpowered her. He snarled as he pins her small frame beneath his bulbous body. He drooled and giggled with excitement as he was about to violate the young girl.

Luckily, the butler heard Sofia's muffled scream through her uncle's greasy hand. The butler shattered a priceless vase over the man. Sofia scurried off to a corner, her clothes in tatters. Her eyes wide and she's shivering with shock.

A respected community leader and business owner, Sofia's family didn't want this incident to come out in public, nor happen again. Her uncle has a penchant for young women, but the family rather keep it under wraps to ensure the family's reputation wasn't hurt.

To avoid the situation, they sent Sofia faraway to Shokushu.

Psychological Profile: Sofia has calmed down greatly since she was attacked, though it left her paranoid and untrustworthy of others. She keeps a wall around herself by being quiet and sometimes cold. Though she doesn't shy away from people who are genuinely nice.

Personality: Sofia is a quiet and demure woman. Since childhood, her father demanded her to be more ladylike. She's soft-spoken and appears weak, but she's a strong and smart woman. However, she lived a sheltered life, so though she appears calm, she's prone to panicking if she's presented a problem she hasn't dealt with.

Virgin? No, but she's rather inexperienced.

Piercing or Tattoos: Pierced Ears

Language: English, Italian, French and Spanish

Likes: Books, art deco architecture and art, fashion, music and sushi

Dislikes: Noisy people or pleaces, nosy people, listless buildings with no art and too much techinology

Activities: Reading, writing, ballroom and ballet dancing, playing the violin and piano.

http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=1212NHrLD&i=41314

http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=1212NHrLD&i=41318

http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=1212NHrLD&i=41315

http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=1212NHrLD&i=41317

http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=1212NHrLD&i=41313

http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=1212NHrLD&i=41320

(( I hope to have some great and kinky RP with all of you! ))

Last edited by Sofia Chevalier on Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:19 pm

I really like your character profile. The exotic mixture of hereditary is completely unique, and the injustice that delivered her to Shokushu was a good touch ^_^ Drop me a PM if you'd like.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:57 pm
Profile YIM

What a lovely profile you have! I look forward to RPing with you in the future!

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:21 pm

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:21 pm

very well written profile! a very interesting character that will be fun to play with ;)

Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:53 pm
Profile YIM

Why thank you for the kind words and the warm welcome. I'm excited to have some fun here!

Hopefully, my welcome would not be as warm in character than out of character. *giggles*

Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:08 pm

If I can do anything for you, let me know, okay?

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:09 am

Sofia smiles a soft, yet ambiguous smile, at Violett. "Thank you, Miss Violett," she says in her soft voice, "being new, I may take you up on that offer."

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:32 am

Welcome to campus! I hope to find you on the beach someday...

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:39 am

I'm afraid I'm not much of a swimmer, but nothing's better than feeling the cool sea breeze tickle your skin on a summer day as you read a book.

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 am

Haha, well then Cukoo will just have to "take" you for a swim sometime.

Cukoo's Profile

Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:52 am

Hello there, Sofia, welcome to Shokushu. I hope you'll find your stay here to be as pleasurable for you as it will for the rest of us.

Your bio is indeed very well written, and your character...hot as hell!

Just so you know, if your ever in need of someone to talk to, or hang out with, or for something a little more fun, please feel free to stop by Dorm Room 300 at any time. The Van Ryans are always willing to lend a helping hand, in more ways than one.

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:44 am

Sofia covers her mouth and giggles at Sondra's words. Her face turns a slight red, "Why... thank you. I'm so happy everyone is giving me a wonderful welcome. I'll definitely drop by, Sondra."

Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:14 am

Your character sounds... delightful! If you're ever up for some mischief or.. whatever, let me know!

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:24 am

"Hey there Cutie!" Noel calls, bounding up and playfully bumping the rather stoic new arrival with her hip. "Welcome to the campus. If you need someone to show you around or anything let me know, okay?"

Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next