View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Student: Aurora Skadhisystir 

Post New Student: Aurora Skadhisystir
Work in Progress of course :)
Putting in some long overdue updates

Name: Aurora Skadhisystir
Nicknames: Ro, Rora
Place of Birth: A secluded village in Norway
Nationality: Norwegian
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Aquamarine
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Viking descent)
Skin Tone: Alabaster
Pubic Hair: None
Distinguishing features: Snowflake birthmark over left eye, ankle-length hair, low body temperature (about 50 degree Fahrenheit), her breasts lactate when she is heavily aroused
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 155
Bust: 38DD (originally 38C)
Waist: 28
Hips: 36
Virgin? Not since arriving on Shokusho
Piercing or Tattoos: No piercings. In addition to her birthmark, she has a tattoo of a silver wolf along her right forearm

Background:
Aurora was born in a remote village in Norway -- a village that has long maintained its separation from 'civilization', and many of its inhabitants still hold to their Viking heritage - many of the families still claiming to be able to trace their family back to the legendary gods of Asgard themselves.
Aurora's family is one such family. As their name implies, they claim to be descended from the giantess Skadhi, a goddess of winter (Skadhisystir literally meaning Sister of Skadhi).
Aurora grew up like the rest of the female children did in the village -- schooled in the old ways. She was taught the lore of the Vikings, and her heritage. She was taught to hunt with bow, and fight with a long spear when necessary. She was taught the basics of music and verse, and while she had a good voice, it was clear she did not have the talent to become a Skald (bard).
Even though the village had managed to honor and keep the old ways, it had not kept itself ignorant of the modern world. Television, and computers were available, and the children were taught modern science and literature as well as the teachings of their own heritage.
Things changed for Aurora on the day of her first menstruation - for during the night, a terrible storm had come through the village.. bringing snow and wind and ice. Then with the dawn - the storm just seemed to dissipate into nothing. Gone as quickly as it had come, and with no warning. When Aurora woke that day, her parents greeted her with shock and fear when they saw her. For during the storm, the snowflake of Skadhi had appeared over her eye, marking her as one of the goddess' chosen - and the power of the storm now rested inside Aurora.
Immediately, she was taken to the elders, and honored for the gift she had been given - but also was informed that she must begin her training immediately. For it was not wise to refuse the gifts of the gods, nor to squander it.
Her training lasted for years, as she learned the secret lore of the elders, the power of the magics she now held, as well as her responsibilities as a priestess of Skadhi.
On her 18th birthday, she was dedicated to the priestess, and received the tattoo of Skadhi's wolf along her bow arm - just as the snowflake blessed her bow eye.
In these years though, her knowledge and training in the modern world had lapsed - so now that she was fully dedicated as a Priestess, she convinced the elders that she should be given the chance to make up for that time by attending a modern school for several years before returning to the village. With some reluctance, they agreed that such knowledge would be useful - and that a Priestess such as herself would best be able to balance the value of what such technology could bring to their society against the dangers it would pose to their way of life.
Shokushu was one of the schools chosen because of the cultural mix of the student body, as well as the promise of the facilities and labs that were offered on the campus.

Psychological Profile:
Ro is very innocent and easily tricked or misled where modern technology or culture are involved. All the more so, because she is insatiably curious, wanting to know and understand as much as she can. Due to the effects of the Shadow magic, Ro has developed an almost bi-polar sexual personna. She has become increasingly submissive around dominants. At the same time though, she has shown sparks of an almost insatiable dominant personna around submissives.

Personality:
Aurora often seems quiet and reserved - but this is largely because of her discomfort with modern culture. When she is relaxed or in an environment she understands (such as when practicing her archery), she is confident, friendly and collected.
She takes her role as Priestess seriously, and so often seems distant or separated - trying to be objective about the world. But when she relaxes, or is in the midst of an activity she enjoys - she is high-spirited, and passionate.
Recently she has been highly distracted, and confused. Sometimes to the point that she seems to be staring off at something no one else can see. This is symptomatic of the magical 'battle' that wages inside her.

Appearance:
Ro is a tall, statuesque woman - some might even call her an Amazon, although she is not as muscular as that term would imply. She is extremely strong and fit though - muscles toned and shaped by years of riding, archery and exertion.
That does not take away anything from her femininity though. She has smooth, pale skin, and flawless facial structure. Her curves are firm and generous, if perhaps not as slim as modern tastes might like.
Her most distinguishing feature though is her hair. Silver white hair of snowy silk that has not been cut since she was dedicated a priestess - and now, when loose, will fall around her like a thick cloak all the way to her ankles. Most of the time though, she will have it pulled up in an elaborate knot, that leaves the tail falling only to the small of her back.

Language: English, Norwegian, Old Norse, Runic

Likes: Classical music, learning, just about any kind of outdoor activity

Activities: Archery, Swimming, Reading, Riding

Magic? Yes. Aurora is a Snow Mage, and priestess of Skadhi. The gift of Skadhi means that she IS 'a living blizzard' and the power of the storm rests inside her body, spirit and mind.

In normal situations, her magics are strong enough to create and control blizzards - but the inhibitors around the island limit her to small tricks of air, water and ice. Not enough to damage anyone - but still effective for stinging/surprise/disruption.

The limitation of her abilities is a fact that she has not yet realized or come to terms with - and will often attempt magics expecting far greater results then what she gets.

Aurora's magic continues to metamorphose, causing similar changes to her personality as the qualities of the magic struggle within her.

The Shadow magic that had 'infected' Aurora has grown drastically within the priestess, until the subtle but powerfully erotic magic has grown to almost match the strength of the Storm within her. This has not only changed the flavor of her magic, giving it a dark, threatening yet sexual edge to the storm - but it has also worked some changes to Aurora's personality. The power and sensuality of the magic has become slowly addictive to the priestess, letting it grow freely within her now.

Another recent encounter has caused Ro's magicks to shift even further. She has lost some of the clarity of the Storm - as the Storm has splintered into several of the Shokushu Pixies during a magical maelstorm. But just as she has lost some of her ice magick to the pixies - so has she gained a portion of their earth magick, giving her a new sense of awareness of plants and life energies around her.

Aurora still doesn't understand this new sense yet - let alone learned how to use it to her advantage. In fact, it seems to just be interfering with her previous abilities in uncontrollable and unexpected ways.

Last edited by Aurora on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Hiya! I like your profile, especially the bit about snow magic. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :huggles:

Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:07 pm

unique, another good addition to the campus

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:46 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?

Welcome to Campus, I hope you enjoy your play...I mean stay. Should you wish to visit the Doll House, our door is always open. Right, my minions?

*chorus of hellish laughter from the swarm*

The Doll House

Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:05 am
Profile YIM

At least from.. most of you. *glances a bit nervously over in the direction of the hellish laughter*

Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Hello beautiful! I'm happy to see another tall nigh-albino with hellaciously long hair. Welcome to campus!! You've got a well put together profile here, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

<33 Chris

Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:59 am

Pretties make me want to come back and play on the boards again.
I love good, active girls so much!

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:35 am

"Power an innocence all in a fragile alabaster shell. Ah, gods, how cruel the games you play. But how fine the toys you make..."

The golden eyes gleamed behind their wire frames, as if keen to let loose some nameless creature upon the room. His fingers tapped the old oak, though they never made a sound.

"All she needs is someone who can teach her 'control'..."

[Very cool (pun not intended) profile. Not the first time the Old Ones make their mark upon the mortal world. If ever you're longing for company, I'm always ready to lend an ear... Or tendril.]

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:19 pm

Welcome priestess. Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:45 pm

Thank you Swordsman - I may take you up on that once I see how my current threads go and I figure out how many I can handle at once.

Thank you Kanoe - and I'm sure Aurora will - even if unwillingly ;)

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Looks very tasty. =3 Welcome to the campus.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:22 am
Profile WWW

welcome dear do hope you enjoy yourself or others enjoy you

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:17 am

Thank you Onisha - maybe Aurora can discover some of those uses of your tentacles at some point ;)

Thank you Darwin - and as I said - I'm sure she will (both willingly and unwillingly :D)

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Post Welcome
Welcome? O.o?

~Trying to improve my moderate Roleplaying skills. Care to help?~
Please provide tips.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:24 am

Post Re: New Student: Aurora Skadhisystir
Ice Ice baby...dundundundundundundun

We should totally chill sometime.
Its ice to meet you!
HyukHyukHyuk