View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Enter the hacker... 

Post Enter the hacker...
Rafe stood in the middle of her room, brown eyes surveying a day's hard work and lazy with satisfaction. The plain white walls of the room had been given a make-over, blocks of blues and purples now decorating them. Paint on Rafe's nose gave testimony to the fact that she was the artist. Her bed, with it's dark blue duvet and comfy looking pillows, was angled in one corner, and the wall paralell to it, lined with cupboard doors (built-in, she specified) that had Calvin & Hobbes comic strips tacked onto them, a couple per door.

"Work bloody hard for a room that I'm going to be in for only a couple of years. Sucks." Rafe moved over to the large desk that had been pushed against the wall opposite her bed. Next to it, her keyboard perched on it's stand. But the desk itself held her interest as she slid into her swivel chair. On it was her state of the art laptop, the best money could buy and after inserting a disk, the girl's fingers flew across the keys. She had been for an interview, an examination of sorts and would love to know what they said about her. A bit more detailed than she expected... wow.

"Okay. Let's see what Shokushu has to offer..."

[WARNING: YOU ARE NOW VIEWING CLASSIFIED INFORMATION]

STUDENT RECORD: Kitara, Rafael Ann

Personal Information:

Nickname: Rafe. Is also known as the hacker Genesis.
Nationality: Japanese American. (Father was Japanese)

Date of Birth: 14 March 1986.
Height: 5'8.
Weight: 100 lbs.
Eye Color: Warm brown, often lightening to hazel with her mood.
Hair Color: Black. She often wears it loose, to the small of her back, or in a single ponytail.
Skin Tone: Lightly tanned.

Bust: 34C.
Waist: 28.
Hips: 32.

Education:

Major: Rafe is majoring in Computer Science, with secondary majors in Chemisty, Physics and Maths.
Transfer: Yes.
Year: 3rd.

Description:

Physical: Rafael is a startlingly attractive young woman, more so because she does not seem aware of it. Slender, with silky smooth skin, and a body that never fails to garner attention, Rafe is a looker to be sure. Moving with a sensual grace that speaks of years of training, she is an arresting sight. Or would be. If she dressed right. However, the girl wears whatever she lays her hands on, although a common trend of baggy t-shirts, leggings (often of a dark color) and sneakers has arisen in her dress style. Should it be cold, the baggy t-shirt is replaced by an equally baggy hoodie. Her school uniform is a bone of contention, since she will wear her sneakers (high-tops) and not her school shoes.

Psychological: Rafeal is a quite girl, although once her initial reserve has been bypassed, she can be outgoing and downright bubbly. One characteristic about Miss Kitara is that she is painfully bright. Clever, there is not much that gets past this intelligent girl. Quick to learn, it is apparent that there is nothing Rafael does not want to know. Sexually, she is certainly not ignorant, and contrary to first opinion, the girl has an active sex life. Highly opinionated, her temper is quick and fiery and not something to rouse without caution. All in all... an interesting little package.

Picture:

History:

Rafael Ann Kitara was born into the type of lifestyle most people would kill for. Her father was a successful Japanese businessman, a tycoon in the computer world, and her mother ran a modelling agency reknowned for its portfolio. Thus, she grew up with only the best. Best schools, best toys, best everything. But with that came expectations. She would also have to be the best in everything and as such was constantly urged to better herself.

As a result, once Rafael was finished with high-school, she could have done anything. Anything at all. She chose to go to university and study computers, like her father. And that's when things started to fall apart. The world of computers became like a drug for Rafael and she never did anything else. And she got good. Very good. Good enough to hack into her father's own system.

It was at that point that her parents became aware of what was going on. Her name 'Genesis' was being recognised all over the world, in hacking circles and by governments. People were beginning to worry. And so in desperation the Kitaras sent their only child to Shokushu in the hopes of her change.
And Rafael, hating them for it, went.

Miscellaneous:

Piercings: Rafeal's ears are pierced, as well as her tongue.
Tattoos: Rafael has only one tattoo, a strange symbol on the back of her neck. Assumed to have some significance in the hacker world.
Additional Skills & Abilities: Rafael is a classically trained pianist, and a gymnast at national level. As a side activity, and a hobby of hers, she enjoys and is quite proficient in Capoeira.

[END]

Rafe leaned back in her chair, astonished beyond herself. She could not believe a school would have such a detailed description of her. "This is unbelievable!" she finally managed to get out when she found her voice again.

She was now highly suspicious of this place. Standing in one fluid motion, she went and stood at the door to her room. "Maybe someone could help me..." she murmured softly, looking out over the corridor.

Last edited by Serenity on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:43 pm

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay here *nods*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:57 pm

Oh I plan to! For you Kanoe, and for all others, I am amped to play so just message me if anyone would like to set up a game... students and monsters alike. -grins-

Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Welcome to campus! Hope to "catch" you around the beach sometime.

Cukoo's Profile

Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Another Capoeria student, seems to be getting quite popular around here =p

Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:54 pm

Thanks all! And I love Capoeira... it's a hobby of mine so I thought I would just add it to my little hacker to give her something to talk about... that kind of thing.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Welcome! Your character looks delightful...I'd like to pop her stack sometime. ;) (Sorry, I couldn't resist...)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Dendrite... he he... you making me blush! :oops:

Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:03 pm

First off, I'll apologize for Dendrite. He's..umm...well, he's a bunch of tentacles. You really can't expect him to have much tact *grins* Secondly, hi! I love..umm...computer geeks..yup.

Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:23 pm

He he... she's a geek and proud of it no end. And besides, with tentacles, I don't think one needs tact...

Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:03 pm

What I lack in tact, I make up for in...dexterity.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:02 am

Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:26 am

Oo, I'm gonna have to get a taste of the hacker sometime.

Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:33 am

Now now... play nicely... she's a fragile little thing...

Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:18 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?

Welcome to the Campus. I hope you enjoy your stay with us, tho I doubt your hacking skills will be of much use against most of the denizens of the isle. Should you wish to play with a more analog toy, we'll be waiting.

*hellish chuckles from the puppet swarm*

The Doll House

Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:15 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next