View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 New Student: Sarisa Lenna 

Post New Student: Sarisa Lenna
I am new to this website, and am looking forward to RPing with everyone.

Name: Sarisa Lenna Doucard
Place of Birth: London, England
Nationality: American Immigrant
Hair Color: Dark Red
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Ethnicity: 1/4 Asian, 1/4 Arabian, 1/2 English
Skin Tone: Golden Brown
Pubic Hair: Small patch of dark red, perfect match to her hair.
Distinguishing features: She possess no distinguishing marks, tattoos, piercings, or anything else that would mar her flawless skin.
Height: approx. 5' 2"
Weight: approx. 100 lbs
Bust: 32B
Waist: 22
Hips: 32
Virgin?: Yes
Magic?: No
Language: English, Japanese, Arabic
Likes: Dancing (Formal), Martial Arts, Fencing, Archery, Classical Music, Science Fiction/Fantasy Novels.
Dislikes: Sex, Large Crowds, Bright Light.
Activities: Fencing, Martial Arts, Archery, Flute, and Dancing.

Full Description
Born from a mother who was 1/2 Asian 1/2 Arabian, and a father who was 100% European, Sarisa stands 5' 2" tall, and weighs 100 lbs of muscle. 18 years old, her body possess not one once of fat on it from years of physical training. Her facial features are mostly taken from her Asian heritage, except for her eye color, which is a sparkling emerald green, with the iris's having an almost star-burst pattern to them. Her hair is long and wavy, falling to the middle of her back, looking as if she has never had it cut before. Her hair is always tied up in a long braided pony tail, and is a deep dark red, almost the color of burning embers and when she walks with it unbraided, it seems to swirl around her like a burning fire. Her skin is almost the golden brown of her Arabian heritage, but lighter then a true Arabian, like she possess a perfect golden brown tan.

Background
Born in London, England, her mother died in childbirth. Her father moved from England when she was only three, a rich and powerful business man, he owned property in the US. She grew up in New England, her father was always away, traveling about for business, he acted like she didn't even exist most of the time. She grew up living mostly in boarding schools, and though she was a smart student, and rarely ever got into trouble, her lack of effort in her schooling caused her to flunk many classes. Being bounced from school after school, she grew up without friends, and never got close to anyone.

Psychological
Besides having no self esteem, and being a pathological loner, she has no serious mental issues.

Personality
A shy quiet loner, she has never had any friends. Though she is very beautiful, fit and smart, she seems to be unable to make friends, and retreats to her books. She is uncomfortable with showing off her skills in front of anyone, though she is very skilled. She is kind and sweet, a little naive when it comes to social situations.

Last edited by Sarisa Lenna on Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:26 am

Oooh, very interesting hun. Welcome to the island.

Simple folks never sense the devil's presence, not even when his hands are on their throats.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:27 am

...You don't need that virginity, do you? I'll take it off your hands, if you want... just send me a PM, and we can start something soon.

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:57 am
Profile YIM

Hey there, Sarisa, welcome to Shokushu. I hope your stay here is as pleasurable as possible... :wink:

If you ever need any help with anything, please feel free to ask at any time, and there will be plenty of very insightful people here to give you a hand, or a tentacle, as the case may be.

If you ever need someone to rp with, I'm always around (though mostly on weekends) and I've got a few characters for you to rp with, including two student characters and a monster character named Jezebel.

Have fun and enjoy your stay here. I'm sure the rest of us will. :wink:

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:59 am

Oooh, always nice to add another red-head into the mix, hun, hehe. Nice to meet you, and I hope you have fun here!

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:01 am

thanks for the warm welcome. I am open to RP with anyone, feel free to send PMs anytime. And Alucard, my virginity is on a first come first serve basis...so best of luck on the hunting ;-P

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:30 am

So, care to RP?

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:36 am
Profile YIM

Well, I was just about to refer Alucard to you, but since he's quite the eager beaver...
I believe a welcome is in oreder. I hope you find the school quite enjoyable. 8)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:42 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]