View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Ayumi Shimizu 

Post Ayumi Shimizu
Name: Ayumi Shimizu
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Crimson
Pubic Hair: None
Height: 5"6
Weight: 105lbs.
Bust: 32B
Virgin?: Yes

Background: The new and unprecedented scholar student, Ayumi Shimizu, dreamed of becoming an expert on the studies of demonic creatures and/or aliens. Already knowing of the school's awful reputation for alien sightings, Shokushu High School, was in Ayumi's best interest for research. Applying at the age of 18, Ayumi Shimizu was accepted in a matter of split-seconds for her entailing discoveries, such as her tentacle anatomy pamphlet.

Through her first couple of months, Ayumi troubled with her enlighting visions of interacting with monstrosities. Either they never appeared, or they appeared and easily took control of the feeble teenager, disabling her use of hands and legs, so that she couldn’t record or analyze anything. Depressed in grave dismay, Ayumi shut down her invigorating plans to study aliens, and decided to just enjoy the school and it’s students. With a lack of friends though, Ayumi has a long road towards paradise.

Personality: [WIP]

Variety of Clothing: [WIP] Ayumi, unintentionally, has been straying away from the respected uniforms gratefully bestowed to her. Through time though, Ayumi will soon learn to wear the outfitted uniforms.

Currently, Ayumi wears, during her stay in the dorms, a black skirt, striped with a flashy and shiny red ribbon, alongside a white blouse, coated with a silky decorative pattern. [Random colors of matching panties and bras.] During other visits though, Ayumi tries to oblige to the rules, afraid of being suspended or expelled from this glorious school.

~Trying to improve my moderate Roleplaying skills. Care to help?~
Please provide tips.

Last edited by Ayumi on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:37 am, edited 8 times in total.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:18 am

Welcome to campus though I'm sure someone will have a few things to say about your background, ayumi seems to know a tad too much about the school & of course the potion thingy

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:00 am

Post Ayumi
She actually doesn't know too much. Simply, she only and already has knowledge that there are beasts crawling around the school, but she really doesn't know about the students or the NICE Labs.

Please provide tips.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:13 am

welcome to the campus if you ever need any help just give me a holla

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 am

Awwr, so adorable! Welcome to the campus cutey! I'd be glad to show you around. =D

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:31 am
Profile WWW

A highly developed interest in the extraterristrial and demonology field is fine by Shokushu standards considering the campus has some of the best Demonology courses as well as Microbiology/Biology classes. Some may even be specialized with regards to discovering new species. However, Shokushu is on an entirely different planet aside from Earth and none of the student population that suffer from the dillusion of silly monsters and mythological demons are ever allowed to leave. In retrospect only about 10% of the student population are attacked by monsters, most never realize that they are being attacked, generally disregarding them as dreams or the like. There have been the occasional girls that claim they've been attacked, but are usually treated for mental illness, which wouldn't leave much liklihood that Shokushu's reputation be tainted with silly tales of deranged girls going insane due to the lack of males around the campus ;]

So, basically to sum up what I'm trying to say is this: You character may not have a vast assumption that aliens and monsters inhabit the island. Also I'm not finding your guide discredible, but therein lies a problem. Propaganda leading a student-wide revolt against the monsters. Can't have that happening. After your first few encounters on the island your character may begin to develop as a scientist, but try to be a bit realistic in a fantasy setting. Though scientific, I doubt a girl would willingly put herself in a situation where a monster would rape and/or possibly kill her (killing is against the rules but who says students have to know?).

Other than that an aspiring genious is always welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Edit: After posting I do not find it entirely unpropable that your character keep a log of her encounters (it would make a nifty thread page I'd think) so as long as it never fall into administrative hands. *chill runs up spine as the image of Niceman pops into her brain*

Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:51 am

Post Christine
Thank you for the update. I should be able to edit it by tommorow. I don't know when I have time though, so.. I'll try and fix it.

Please provide tips.

Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:08 am

Welcome to campus! Hope to "catch" you around the beach sometime.

Cukoo's Profile

Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:27 am

Welcome to the campus! Hmmm, have I seen you somewhere before? :-k

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:03 am

Post Ayumi
I fixed the details on my character, and I plan to add more.

Dendrite~ No... I don't think so.

Please provide tips.

Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:14 am

"Hmm... She actually wanted to study the Academy's unofficial residents... Interesting. Still, as an academic, one could go nowhere wrong should we compare notes."

(Welcome. Enjoy your RPs. SHS has a lot of talented RPers. ^_^)

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:17 am

Post Ayumi
If anyone is interested in a roleplay.. I would be happy to roleplay. Please message me.

Please provide tips.

Thu May 01, 2008 2:20 am

Welcome! I've been sick but I'm back on all my insanities!

Rainea
Teralynda
Fushia

Thu May 01, 2008 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]