View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 6:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 New student: Roslein Kiefer 

Post New student: Roslein Kiefer
Name: Roslein Tara Kiefer
Place of Birth: On the privately owned ship The Queen Renee, over free waters
Nationality: German
Hair Color: Blue-black
Eye Color: A deep yellow
Ethnicity: ½ Japanese, ½ Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale, with some tanning on the arms and legs
Pubic Hair: Shaven except for a small patch on the inner thigh she can’t reach in the shower.
Distinguishing features: Softly slanted eyes from her Japanese heritage. Dark colored birthmark on the inside of her right arm, near the elbow. Pale red scar on her left knee from a youthful accident. Inverted nipples, though she is embarrassed of them and hasn’t shown anyone.
Height: 5’6
Weight: 117 (when on a diet)
Bust: 34 B
Waist: 27
Hips: 36
Shoe size: 7 1/2

Background:
Her father was a Japanese crew member on the ship of a rich man, her mother an attractive German maid on the same vessel, with Roslein the result of a brief relationship. After being fired for having a child, the young woman made a living in her home country as a bartender and substitute teacher (the profession for which you only need to be over 18 with no drug record, according to every teacher I have asked) Roslein grew up reasonably happily, with her only significant problems being frequent migraines and numerous phobias.

While never receiving good grades, she was well-liked by instructors for her cheerful attitude in classes and ready obedience. Indeed, it was this obedience that got her into trouble more often than not. Often forced to take the blame for things her friends had done, she got into detention after detention. The worst case was when two of her male friends had persuaded her to smuggle drugs for them on a class trip. The police picked her up and Roslein, unwilling to get her friends into trouble, claimed that they were hers. Pulled before court, the agreement was for several weeks of drug counseling and 120 hours of community service. She uncomplainingly completed all this, but nothing at all was changed.

When the incident repeated itself again, she was sentenced to two months in prison. The experience was horrific for her, and finally convinced her mother that her daughter should be kept away from all that. Knowing most universities were just more of the same, she was eager at the chance to get her daughter into an all-girls school such as Shokushu.

Psychological Profile: While quite sane, she has numerous phobias from childhood, including of water, insects, and the dark.

Personality: Quiet, cheerful, easily controlled, dependent on others for direction. She is easily hurt and extremely trusting, almost to the point of sheer gullibility. When in social situations, she is the girl standing with her friends and practically bawling like a lost infant if they leave her for a moment.
Virgin? Yes
Piercing or Tattoos: The black outline of a small gecko on her left ankle, from when her friends pressured her into getting one along with them, made her go first, and then changed their minds when they saw her pain.
Languages: German and English
Likes: Feeling safe, being wrapped in numerous blankets, snuggling with people she loves, and marshmallows.
Activities: Cross-country running, skiing, and playing the saxophone poorly
Miscellaneous: She aspires to becoming an engineer, though is also somewhat interested in psychology. If you let her, she will happily psychoanalyze you and then laugh if you show absolutely any signs of any disorder.
Magic? No

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:18 am

Hello, there. Welcome to Shokushu. I hope you find your stay here to be a pleasurable one. I'm sure we will... :wink:

Interesting profile you got there.

If you ever need any help with anything, there are plenty of us around to lend you a hand, or tentacle as the case may be.

If you ever want to rp with, I'm always available. I got a few characters you can partner with, including two students and one monster named Jezebel. You can PM me anytime.

Have fun and enjoy your stay. :D

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:51 am

Danke for the welcome. I greatly look forward to roleplaying with some of the lovely people whose work I have read.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:57 am

Welcome, dear. Nice profile, looks pretty good.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:01 am
Profile YIM

Whose work have I read? Well, some of yours, to be honest. I love your monster concept. Into the belly of the beast....literally.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:12 am

We'll have to see just how obedient you can be...

:twisted:

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:31 am
Profile YIM

I'd be honored....and a little scared. But as they say...fear adds spice.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:34 am

When I post, it's always an offer... :twisted:

Feel free to start something.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:52 am
Profile YIM

In that case, I'll see what I can whip up.

Though I might not have something tonight....it's getting late, after all. But certainly by tomorrow.

Whatever time it finally happens....I look forward to it quite eagerly.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:56 am

Why, thank you. I'll check back tomorrow, then.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:01 am
Profile YIM
Hmmm...fear of the dark? *Checks self* yup, I'm still darkness incarnate...but perhaps this will help? *offers up some marshmallows* heh heh heh...can you brave the darkness for some marshmallows? Anyway, welcome to Shokushu! An interesting profile to be sure. Shouldn't be so scared of the dark, though. Fun things happen in the dark. Perhaps sometime, I'll show you...;)

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 am

Ah a new school pal to play with, hope to see you soon in an RP.

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Last edited by Beth on Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:08 pm
Profile WWW

Hmm....Darkness....marshmallows....darkness....marshmallows...

Sounds like lots of fun.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:16 pm

Welcome to the site, although I joined just a bit before you!

I was actually wondering if you're looking for a room-mate, and if you are would you be interested in having Naomi as yours?

Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:17 pm

Of course I would be! After the incident with Solais (though I don't think she'll remember it afterwards) Roslein would probably like having a roommate.

Plus, I think your character is quite interesting. So, having Naomi as Roslein's roomie would be fine by me.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next