View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 New Student Application: Menasay Ringo 

Post New Student Application: Menasay Ringo
Student Bio/Profile [Updated]

Name: Menasay Ringo

Place of Birth: Central Ohio

Nationality: American

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Light Blue

Ethnicity: 50% English / 50% Native American

Skin Tone: White

Pubic Hair: Not very much, shaves for itch reasons

Distinguishing features: Her eyes which glow somewhat like fire when she's angry.

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 110

Bust: 46/48 DD

Waist: 24inches

Hips: 30inch

Background: Born at 7 pounds and 6 ounces she was a normal child. Grew up under a normal roof with a mother and father. Her father worked hard to pay the bills and feed them. Mom normally hid downstairs in the basement after Menasay had learned to eat, drink and potty on her own at the age of 4. During the ages of 4-5 Menasay noticed that when she got angry her eyes would shine an odd shade of red in the mirror. Her father, Suksay Ringo; kept a close watch on her and everytime he sall her look in the mirror in fustration he would put his hand over her eyes and pull her attention away from it. Her mother, Mena Ringo; slept in the basement, away from the light and real world. It seemed she always hid. At ages 6-10 she began to cook for herself more; her father helped her every now and then though (when he was home). 11-15, Menasay grew casually, her bust began to show alot and she rapidly went threw bras. 16-17, she finished the overly-long 'middle' school in slight depression because of her boyfriend. He had taken advantage of her and seduced her into having sex with him. He used a condom but still took her verginity. This left her unpleasured and scared of the male race, all of them except for her father of course. 17- Degraded herself to dropping out after her parents were killed in a horrible accident. 18- Signed up for the Shokushi High School by a teacher from her last school.

Psychological Profile: N/A

Physical Profile: Eyes are light blue as the daytime sky, hair is dark as the nighttime sky, her breasts are perky and her nipples are often erect, she wears black during dorm times (mostly) and the casual required uniform during school hours.

Personality: Very untrusting, loner, quiet, never shows her nice side unless she's either scared or around friends

Virgin: Non, raped at age 16 by her ex

Piercing or Tattoos: Ears pierced, tongue pierced, tattoo of angel wings on her back.
Language: English, bits of french.

Likes: Writting, English class, Having alone time, Chinese food

Activities: Walking alone, studying in the library, hanging out with her friends (if she ever gets any)

Miscellaneous: None

Magic: Dark Fire.
Spell time: .50 seconds - 1 full minute
How She Gained It: Power obtained by her mothers side of the family, passed down from generations, they were the mars twilight ancesstory. The mars twilight ancesstory is a group of dark magic, every single type of magic that was used was dark, nothing good ever came from using it either.

Last edited by Menasay on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:14 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: New Student Application: Menasay Ringo
Well, the magic I imagine would get reducied to pretty much a warm feeling now, like when you have bare skin near a hair dryer. But I get the feeling the inhibitiors won't have to do much.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:32 am
Profile WWW

Another magic user..cool. As the local Alchemist I welcome you

Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:33 am

Madison wrote:
Well, the magic I imagine would get reducied to pretty much a warm feeling now, like when you have bare skin near a hair dryer. But I get the feeling the inhibitiors won't have to do much.

What about the dark part of the fire?

Maybe a slight depressing feeling?

Or a evilish feeling?

Welcoming acts of evil?

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:14 am
Profile YIM

Well, if there were none, what would the effects be then? In theory?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:29 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu Campus, if you need help finding your way around please dont hesitate to ask, interesting background.
well Madison already told you about magic but im sure the FX would look the same, and the monster would know what you was tring to do but the devices would'nt allow it to really effect the target, giving the target an added ploy to use on you maybe using it to there advantage.
But you better make sure first i just know magic powers on the school is turned to cheep tricks.
Again welcome to the school and feel free to PM me any time.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:37 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Madison wrote:
Well, if there were none, what would the effects be then? In theory?

Her attacks are pretty simple. She has to have something of wooden value in hand though...

Dark Light - Simply illuminates dark areas.

Dark Fireball - Creates a O like fireball which goes in circles, slow but accurate. When it hits it creates a sickly feeling and burns the target.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

Yes that sounds nice but no harm can happen to monsters or students here even the emotional kind well what i mean the effects of the emotional types that would hender

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome to Shokushu Miss Ringo. Your character looks like she'll be fun to play around with. You said she lost her virginity to her ex when he raped her, funny you didn't mention that in her background. It seems kinda significant. In any case welcome again and feel free to message me should you want to have a run in with Ryujin or my other monster.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:39 am
Profile YIM

welcome to the campus, thought you were a monster when i first saw the name honestly heh; oh well, she looks like a glorious member of campus =3

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:01 am

Well if 1000 grams of potassium and a pint of water won't even scratch some monsters I don't see your fire spells doing much that maybe annoying.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:28 pm

I love the added information it helps explains alittle more about your character :)

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

Zilva wrote:
Well if 1000 grams of potassium and a pint of water won't even scratch some monsters I don't see your fire spells doing much that maybe annoying.

That's about right. It creates a warmth because its downtoned, it may even feel good to some monsters lol

Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:46 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]