View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Student: Kit 

Post New Student: Kit
Had to delete character because of non-human descent. I'll get cracking on another character then...

Last edited by Minxtail on Sun May 18, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Post Re: New Student: Kit
hmmm... sorry to say there's a tiny rule around about ears & tails having to be fake and students having to be human or so I was told :cry: though there may be a way to keep the 200 year old fox spirit bit... There was a student who was also a monster some time back and no one seemed to bother her...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1086

take a look at the comments there if you're interested

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sat May 17, 2008 6:40 pm

Unfortunately the students are campus are limited to human descent. Which means unless the ears are a headband, and the tail is clip on the character must be transformed into a monster. Also, the fox spirit I see no problem with it granting certain abilities (ex: heightened sense of smell, afinity to foxes, etc.) but understand there's an eerie lack of wildlife on the island as well as inhibitors that nulify any abilities the students might have. A girl that could formerly hurl a large fireball at an opponent on Earth, will notice when she enters the proximity of the inhibitors that fireball is reduces to a smoldering puff of smoke or a tiny flame.

Sun May 18, 2008 1:16 am

Are you kidding? I was just trying something different, guess I should have read the rules more closely. Guess I better take this down then...

Sun May 18, 2008 4:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]