View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Alice Quilpue; The Unique mind[added to] 

Post Alice Quilpue; The Unique mind[added to]

Name: Alice Quilpue
Place of Birth: London; England
Nationality: English
Hair Color: Sky Blue
Eye Color: Gray
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale beige
Pubic Hair: Sparse, arrow head shape, conditioned
Distinguishing features: Scar on front and back of right shoulder
Height: 5' 7" 3/4
Weight: 125lbs

Bust: 40D
Waist: 27
Hips: 38

Background:
Always the busy girl, always obsessing on her current project from childhood to adulthood she was the busy bee. She always worked for her grades though she wasn't the brightest student she worked hard; so hard she never had any friends; or crushes or emotional scars though after her graduation from highschool Alice was in a simple car accident that sent a metal rod through her shoulder; the rod missed every vein & artery though did damage her shoulder a bit. She maintains the scar in her shoulder along with an inability to move her left arm from time to time. She didn't exactly decide to go to Shokushu as she was forced... into unconsciousness and forced onto the plane before anyone else.

Her father however was another thing entirely; she believed him just as a regular CEO little did she realise that this man was the head of a 21st century crime organization... one with it's hands in many government secrets

Personality: She's a bit of a pretty girl while at the same time a workaholic. Alice is by no means a shy woman though; she's just usually too busy to notice anyone around her. Though when she does notice and actually stop to converse she's certainly a feminine person even a bit bubbly compared to what you might think of her appearance.

Though she is a bit of a girly girl when it comes to her appearance; she hates even a spec of dirt on her clothes or body; giving her a split end will make her violent and ripping even a small tear in her stockings will drive
her to tears.

Virgin? Yes
Language:English
Likes:Work, books, personal grooming, writing, personal grooming, video games, personal grooming, computer game programing, RolePlaying
Miscellaneous: She often wears black wolf's ears and a tail & has a deep love of wolves;
She has a disturbing fantasy involving tentacle rape though more so as the personality behind the attacker than the attacked, it disturbs her to no end.

Magic? Aero-kinesis & potential for the arcane.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the Residents of Alice's uniquely collected mind:

The White Rabbit
-------------------------------------------------------
Bravery

Name: Lira

Bust:30A/B
waist: 25
hips 30

Height: 5'

Personality: She's the type who'll run head first into danger without thinking as is her aspect but, that's not to say she isn't a lady about it & she is quite modest; you'll never see her in a skirt or without a jacket. She can be a little blunt though.
---------------------------------------------------------
Knowledge

Name: Cassandra

Bust: 39 C/D(between sizes)
waist: 29
hips: 36

height 5' 7 3/4"

Personality: kind & gentle yet perfectly willing to correct people when she's sure they're wrong or teach others. she's often seen in the storage or knowledgebase or with bravery trying to keep her from killing herself.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Innocence

Name: Inoue

Bust: 34B/C
Waist: 25
hips 29

Height: 5' 3"

Personallity: Naive and shy she'll watch from afar or sit around nessy constantly they're really close.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Playfulness
Name: Nessy
Bust: 32B
waist:26
hips: 29
Personality: Lighthearted and ever the joker as her names states she loves pranks or anything in general that seems like it would bring a bit of a chuckle or laugh to her

Height 5'6"

Rage

Name: Rei

Bust: 40D
Waist: 27
hips: 36

Height: 5' 9"

Personality: Easy to anger & a freak about her clothes she'll kill someone for even getting qa bit of dirt on her cloths otherwise she's usually quite agreeable surprisingly.
Sadness/Fear

Name:Crim

bust:42D
waist: 30
hips: 39

height: 6'

Personality: While physically one would assume her powerful strong and brave she is quite the opposite; she constatnly seems depressed and often cowers away from danger with a great many number of fears; she's even very squeemish.
Patience

Name: Limni

Bust: 29B
waist 28
hips: 34

height 5' 5"

Personality: Patient calm collected though somewhat nefarious at times; she can offten be seen carrying tools of a trade needing such traits like a fishingrod or a sniper rifle... though the rifle is more a bb gun with a scope and long range.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Lust

Name: Jaz(all the aspects just call her lust &/or slut)
Bust: 40DD
waist: 28
hips 37

Personality: Seductive and surprisingly dark... she has a feather & tentacle fetish...
Height: 5' 11"
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Masculinity

Name: Allen
Height: 6' 6"

Personality: As one of the two male aspects of Alice's mind he is a bit of a loner though always helpful polite & generous to the female aspects(except lust... usually...)
Doubt

Name: Tia

bust: 34C
waist: 29
hips 32

Height: 5' 6"

Personality: she's quiet often mumbling to herself with wounds or tear stained cheeks she has little or no self confidence.
Vanity

Name: Vanessa
Bust: 37D
waist: 26
hips 37
height 5' 4"

Personality: as the aspect of vanity she lives up to it with a capital V, a mirrior always on hand and her 'better than you' personality make her a bit... undersireable... though usually she isn't found far away from lust.
Greed

Name:Aila

Bust:36B/C
waist: 26
hips: 34

personality: A collector of various things; she often does anything to get what she's after well... as long as she gets the best deal.
Envy

Name: Evelin
Bust: 28A
wiast 20
hips 27

height 4' 10"

Personality: she's flat & short and thus is often envious of the other aspects & the people Alice sees though Allen does his best to keep her cheery and she's become a bit of a clinger on to him.
Style

Name: Daniel

Bust: 46G
waist: 30
hips 35

height: 6' 3"

Personality: She's all about flair and has a thing for wolves she's a great showswoman though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Love

Name: Almond

bust: 36C
waist 25
hips 35

Personality: Outspoken womanly and a lady through and though; alwaysholding a romance novel of some sort she's more complecated than can be described.
Ethics(Appears as Alice does)
Ethics is the face of Alice and her truest representative in her mental world

(there will be more& I'll be adding personalities to them[not including the rabbit whom out of them is the only seperate entity to her])
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alice's mental plane:

In essence it's a medium sized Island organized into various buildings including A 'housing' environment with what was once a cell where the white rabbit was sealed it's a mixure of old & modern designs for the buildings and there are a number of residents, something most minds ball into one mental avatar each exist seperately within along with alice herself whom apparently represents her ethics & her modesty.
=====================================================

The Dark Alice:
The Dark Alice is the alice that originally controlled the body, a sex hungry creature with a similar personality though a bit more seductive. the only difference in appearance is her eye color though she is still wholely human. She isn't as kind or accepting or work crazy as the 'good' alice by any means however

Last edited by Alice on Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:50 am, edited 24 times in total.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:28 am

So she likes to play with fake cat ears/tails at times, too? But overall... I think something might can happen with Alice and Melzirr. I mean... she's basically one smart chick... and Melzirr is one smart alien. So I think they can hit it off.

Melzirr: Oh... a smart one?! Well... heh heh... pleased to make your acquaintance, oh lovely one.

Don't mind him... he's a pervert, a darn horny one at that... I should say. So, if you ever feel like wanting to do a scenario. Then he will definitely provide you with something entertaining, fun, and possibly very 'sexy' at the same time.

Fun, Twisted Inventive Ideas | Opening The Horizons

Taking a hiatus from roleplaying here, available on AIM/Yahoo only!

Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:50 am
Profile YIM WWW

Hi Alice! No need to worry about messing up your clothes I think, as long as you stay out of the woods. The school seems pretty no nonsense and the girls are friendly. I'm sure nothing will happen.

Surely.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:26 am

Well...the Telekenesis would be disabled, thanks to Inhibiters located all over the island.....but other then that, looks pretty good to me.

And if someone harasses you in the school...let me know, and I'll handle them. I'm not afraid to get down and dirty. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile WWW

Well...the Telekenesis would be disabled, thanks to Inhibiters located all over the island.....but other then that, looks pretty good to me.

Not necessarily disabled, but it would be reduced to nothing but cheap parlor tricks. Example: Lifting a pencil, flickering lights, etc.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:03 pm

no problem there, it's nothing that would make her a match for a monster I made sure of that much thanks for the reminder though good to see that sort of thing.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:17 am

Your characters both look visually impressive... I've got quite an assortment of characters of my own, feel free to PM me and set something up.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:30 pm
Profile YIM

that's quite the offer linnis, I'll have to think about that for a little =3

Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:40 pm

Alright added a little about what's in this young woman's head

Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 am

"It'll be like teaching a whole class in one body," noted the teacher leaning against the sumptuous red material of his chair. His lean white fingers rapped against the arm rest as he brought his magic to bear, focusing upon her many personalities.

He licked his lips. ""This would be enjoyable..."

(Welcome to SHS! Great character, or should I say, characters? Enjoy yourself, 'cause there're a lot of folk that'll have such fun with you... )

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Mon May 12, 2008 9:07 am

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Mon May 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Post Re: Alice Quilpue; The Unique mind[added to]
have a few alterations additions planned for my little alice in wonderland; Dark alice is but the first. the new pics and of course the last one :I lost a bet to wear these ears and you stole my skirt'

Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:48 am

Wow. Welcome and well done. I have hard enough time keeping track of one loose voice, let alone that many, in my head. #-o

I wish that going back into time was possible. Not the way that you watch it in the movies, but in the manner of reverting back to an exact moment you have been before, being yourself still from the present but in the age, place, and moment you remember in the past. That way, it be like living forever, but with the knowledge and experience you have gained in your lifetime.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:17 am

heh thanks ely it's not too tough... though it does bug some people to have so many personality switches and conversations with herself >.<

Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:51 am

I usually attempt it in seclusion to avoid situations, such as those.

I wish that going back into time was possible. Not the way that you watch it in the movies, but in the manner of reverting back to an exact moment you have been before, being yourself still from the present but in the age, place, and moment you remember in the past. That way, it be like living forever, but with the knowledge and experience you have gained in your lifetime.

Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next