View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Ellianne Marie 

Post Ellianne Marie
Name: Ellianne Lee Marie (Ellie)
Place of Birth: La,California
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: hazel-Blue
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: neatly trimmed
Height: 5 ft 4 in
Weight: 92 pounds
Psychological Profile:
Virgin? Yes. But doesn't want to be one anymore.
Piercing or Tattoos: ears double peirced.
Language: Native language is english though is fluent in french.
My patience: I liek people who can post things veyr fast but the least I will go for is a few posts a day.
Backround. When she was 6 her father tried to drown her in a lake in there back yard because of when she was born her mother died giving birth and they blamed her for it. He was obviously sent to jail for attemped murder, and no-body else in there family would take her. So she was sent to an orphanage in Miami, Flordia. There when she went to school she cause problems, got horrible grades, and got in fights with a lot of the guys over stupid things . Her foster parents decided mably if they put her in a school with all girls she won't cause as much trouble and they wouldn't have to deal with her if she was far away. So they sent her application into Shokushu school ignoring all the rumors they heard about it. Ellie feeling betrayed about the situation and not liking the school became quiet and no very talkative.
Personality: Ellie is very shy and quiet though she doesn't like to be touched. She had no idea about the experiments until she came to the school and she doesn't quite believe them.
appearence:http://www.youthink.com/images_quiz/2008/08/12/full_624802467.jpg

Last edited by Ellianne345 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:57 pm

Post Re: Ellianne Marie
Welcome to campus. Just a few thoughts.

First, this board is 18 and above only. Unless I don't understand what you mean by "2 more months", Ellianne is 18 now.

Second, you might want to tell us a little more about Ellie. Why did her adoptive parent(s) send her to Shokushu. How does she feel about it? What does she look like? How does she dress when not in her school uniform? What are her hobbies? (And will she keep them up on the island?)

Third and final, have patience. While people often post multiple times a day here, we can go a day or two without many posts. It may take a while for someone to respond to your posts.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:57 am

I mean't to more months until 19. And thanks for the advise I will try to fix that thanks =)

Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:04 am

Welcome to the Campus, just something to think about, a good character profile can mean the difference at getting people to want to rp with you as well, so the more info you can give about your charater the more likely some one would like to partner up with you. again welcome to the Campus hope you enjoy the rapes, i ment place ;)

Calidare Art Gallery

Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Ok. I thought I wasn't reading that right.

I suggest you look at some of the other New Students threads to get an idea what folks look for. Yours doesn't need to be as detailed as some of them. But it should give us a glimpse into just who Ellianne marie is.

Again welcome to campus. Don't be afraid to ask for help. People around here are a wonderfully helpful lot.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:12 am

Ello once again. Maybe just a bit more info in the profile. Like Calidare was saying, your profile is basically your greeting card. When a player looks at the profile, they see what they would get in the roleplay. Don't be afraid to add some more!

Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:26 am

Welcome to campus, Ellianne!

Everything looks good except I think you're avatar pic has already been taken by another.

Diana Varnia

I mean no disrespect, but it's always nice to have a different picture. You can find a lot of other pics on photobucket, google, and image shack I believe. I know it's hard and you probably didn't see it.

It's really just a common courtesy. Aside from that, your profile looks good. After you spend some time on here you'll probably think of more details to add as your character gets older. ;3 Maybe I'll see you around some time.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Thanks for the advice. And I did not notice that she had the same picture I have changed mine I hope it is okay now.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 am

You're good! Hey, it's Misuzu from Air! ^^

Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]