View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Keiko Takeuchi - New Student. 

Post Keiko Takeuchi - New Student.
Name: Keiko Takeuchi
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan.
Nationality: Japanese
Eye Color: Amber
Hair Color: Black
Ethnicity: Japanese
Skin Tone: Asian
Pubic Hair: Black, neatly trimmed.
Distinguishing features: Amber eyes; headphones. Keiko can commonly be found wearing a pair of DJ-quality Sony headphones, either around her neck or on her ears, linked to her black iPod.
Height: 5'6"
Bust: 34B
Waist: 24
Hips: 35
Languages: Japanese, English.
Dislikes: Cowardice, immaturity.
Primary activities: Rollerblading.

Appearance: Keiko has, as the cliche' goes, a model's good looks. Her mother was actually a respected runway model in Japan's fashion circles when she was younger, and Keiko inherited her good looks, if not her demure demeanor. Long-legged and lean, if she worked at her appearance she could easily make a career of it. Her striking amber eyes are easily her most distinctive feature, sharp as they are.

Piercings or Tattoos: None. Keiko has no piercings, not even her ears.

Background: Keiko was born in Tokyo's Shibuya ward to a happy, well-to-do family. Her father was a high-ranked, well-respected executive at a well-regarded IT firm, and her mother is a homemaker; primarily responsible for taking care of the Takeuchi's home. Keiko was raised in a high-tech family, and grew up appreciating a fast computer as much as she appreciated the latest fashions.

She is also an avid and skilled rollerblader, balancing her mental pursuits with the physical - she is in fantastic shape, and rarely misses an opportunity to show off on her wheels; easily the most expensive item she owns aside from her laptop.

As it stood, she breezed through school, up to and including qualifying early for the entrance exams to the Tokyo Institute of Technology, to major in IT. Disaster would strike, however, as it often does. Her father lost a large amount of money to the local Yakuza on gambling debts gone bad, was forced to take out a second mortgage to pay off the gangsters, and defaulted on the loan after nearly drinking himself to death over the course of half a year. Opting for the 'honorable' way out, the man committed suicide when Keiko was sixteen years old.

The survivors, Keiko and her mother, were devastated. The Tokyo Institute of Technology pulled their offered scholarship in the wake of the scandal. While Keiko's mother could live off of the insurance policy left by her father's death; and what money was left in savings, the money would be tied up in court for years while the insurance company fought the Takeuchis, given the circumstances surrounding the death.

The two moved to a small apartment; with Keiko finishing high school and unable to afford the education she knew she would need; not wanting to end up a housewife like her mother. The offer from Shokushu was almost too good to be true - a full ride in the schools IT department, given her immense talent in the area she was sure she'd breeze through - by the end of her high school career, Keiko was a talented hacker, known in certain circles by the alias 'Ghost'.

Personality: Keiko is a scrapper, given her background - unlike many in her field, she is outspoken and impulsive, and headstrong to a fault. She is incredibly driven to succeed at whatever it is she does; and can be seen as abrasive and stubborn at times because of this. That said, she will go to the wall for her friends - she was not a cloistered shut-in back in high school; she will likely not be one at Shokushu either.

Virgin: No. Keiko had her share of relationships with boys back in high school - and a small bit of experimentation with some female friends. She is not a virgin and is rather sexually experienced given her age.

Last edited by Keiko Takeuchi on Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:29 am

Jeez, your bio's been up this long and no one's even said hi yet? Even after you told everyone on IRC? Well let me be the first to welcome you to the Shokushu boards Keiko. I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:00 am
Profile YIM

Hi and welcome to the campus hope to see you on the boards
:D

P.S If you want to RP with ME or my other Kumo Thuy the "monster"
PM either one of us
:twisted:

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:17 am
Profile YIM

I believe I sent you a PM. I'm never on the IRC, but I'm always ready for a thread on the boards.

Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:20 am
Profile YIM

Hey, welcome! If you want to play sometime, go ahead and give me a PM. It'd be fun, I'm sure. ^_^

Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:47 am
Profile YIM

^^ Welcome! One of the other mods will no doubt say you can take your forum questions to them... feel free to PM me too, of course. Of course, I also want a PM if you'd like to continue your experiments. ^^ I'm infamous for being as active with the girls as any monster, it seems ^^ And, I'll admit it, I find Asians (especially Japanese) very hot.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:42 am
Profile YIM

Well whether here or on MIRC I would love to help you in anyway I can.

'bows a bit' "I hope to see you around."

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:22 pm

Hey, if you want to play sometime, PM me.

Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:14 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. ;) PM me if you like, I don't mind! I'll get some sort of picture up soon, I promise.

Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]