View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Older student, new target: Beatrix 

Post Older student, new target: Beatrix
(My first attempt here kind of pettered out, things happened, I'm here again, this time to stay.)
------------------------------------------
Name: Beatrix Greene
Place of Birth: Cambridge, UK
Nationality: English
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Pale, hint of a tan
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Distinguishing features: None
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 118lbs
Background:
With a doctor for a father and nurse for a mother, the young Beatrix was almost destined for a medical profession. Playing doctor as a child, acing her classes as a young adult, and then, trying to get into a school to study medicine. Though she was accepted at the prestigious university in her hometown, she also received a generous offer from a lesser known, but equally equipped school on a remote island.

Bea, as she prefers, is in her third year of Shokushu's medical course, majoring in neuropathy, managing to get two years of studies done before coming to the attention of the more unusual inhabitants of the island.

Personality:
Beatrix is a generally outgoing, friendly woman and always looks for the best in people. She's a lesbian, but doesn't advertise the fact. Bea also suffers from a strange neurological disorder.

The disorder, unknown to earth doctors, causes Beatrix to sometimes suffer from hallucinations, her perceptions of the world warping into a frightening and downright weird reflection. Initially this caused some problems, but after twenty-plus years of it, she's managed to control herself when one of her 'fits' hits, though she still dislikes it. The hallucinations seem to be brought on by stress, though they will sometimes strike without warning.

Virgin? Yes, but she doesn't feel like one
Piercing or Tattoos: Has a small tattoo of the kanji 'Shouki' on her right shoulder blade.
Language: English, smattering of latin.
Dislikes: 'Weird' things. Yes, that includes tentacles. No, don't let that discourage you.
Activities: Her studies generally occupy most of her time. When she has free time, she generally likes to sit in the sun and just rest.
------------------------------------------
I'm only going to be around the forum, attepting to RP over chat seems too... hurried for my tastes.

Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:52 am

Post Re: Older student, new target: Beatrix
Welcome! An interesting character, I'm sure you'll fit in well here!

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:28 pm

Post Re: Older student, new target: Beatrix
very interesting, welcome to the campus, if you need any help or tours let me know.

Dawn Portman's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2908&p=48448#p48448
Dawn Portman's Personal Diary (Reading): viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3148

Student Of The Month, May 2004
SHS Cheerleading Squad Captain
SHS Swim Team Captain

Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]