View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 03, 2024 3:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 New student 

Post New student
Name: Akane Tendo
Birth Place: Tokyo, Japan
Nationality: Canada
hair: black
eye: dark brown
Ethnicity: Asian
pubic hair: Shave
height: 5'6
Bra Size: B cup
Body: slim
distinguished features: great physical strength yet doesn't look it.
Language(s):Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, English, French
Other Physical information: See image below, please.

Background: Born in Tokyo, Japan, she was put in an orphanage, at a young age. when she was 8, she swam across to china, vietnam and even South Korea, where she learned several martial arts such as Vovinam, Kungfu, and Taekwondo. she moved back to japan 5 years later and learned Jiujitsu and kendo (and abit of Judo and Ninjutsu). and was their until she was 16 years old, where she smuggled herself in a dog crate to canada, where she was able to get into a high school, in the city of Ottawa. she use to wander out of the city, to several towns such as Kanata, Stitsville or even barhaven, at times getting into major trouble with the local gangs but was able to fight her way out. she soon graduated and, although rumors that have been spreading about Shokushu, she still applied for that school and got in, with only little hope.

phsychological: she is fearless in a way most people at her school would never know- at the age of 17, she jumped off a 20 story cliff, into a lake, with no fear in her eyes. she is abit paranoid about what's around here, having "behind followed" feelings.
personality: nice, kind, sometimes abit rude and aggresive.
virgin: yes
piercing or tattoos: none
language: English/french/japanese (abit)
likes: Martial Arts (vovinam, kung fu, juijitsu, taekwondoe, kendo, ninjutsu, judo), music, reading,
dislikes: doesn't dislike much.

Last edited by Akane_tendo on Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:15 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Post Re: New student
I'm not so big a fan of the name, but I believe you can flesh out this character just a bit more... She has potential, I see. :wink:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]