View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2024 2:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Yaeko Maita 

Post Yaeko Maita

Please fill out the following form, to be submitted upon arrival at the Shokushu Campus. All questions are important, regardless of how strange they may appear. Please, be honest.

Name: Yaeko Maita

Place of Birth: Hokkaido, Japan

Hair Color: Light brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Skin Tone: Medium tone, tending toward pale

Pubic Hair: Uhm...yes.

Distinguishing features: I have scars along my sides and back from an accident.

Height: 169 cm

Weight: 45 KG

Bust: 80 cm

Waist: 59 cm

Hips: 80 cm

Background: Parents: Oburo and Chiaki Maita. Brother: Yagi Maita. All deceased. I was raised along with my twin brother in Hokkaido, where my father owned and operated a fishing boat. I lost my family in an...accident a little under a year ago. I don't remember all the details from the accident, but I still have the scars from it on my sides and back. The doctors said I must have repressed the memories. Otherwise, I think I'm fairly normal. I did well, but not exceedingly so, in high school, and was accepted to K University in Tokyo, however I never got a chance to attend. With the death of my family and the rising bills, my guardian thought it best to enroll me in a university farther away, until I am ready to claim my inheritance.

Virgin? Yes.

Piercing or Tattoos: Two holes in each ear. No tattoos.

Language: Japanese, English.

Likes: Cooking, fishing, volleyball, swimming, relaxing and watching movies, flower arranging. I used to be interested in biology, but for some reason...I'm not anymore.

Dislikes: Squid, octopus, snakes, bugs, loud music, fire.

Activities: I was on my high school volleyball team, and swim team. I served as Vice President of the Flower Arranging club as well. Outside of school, I like to dress down and laze by a river, lake or the sea and fish, watching the clouds.

The following is information gathered in transit, by transport staff.
Psychological Profile: Subject Maita exhibits all the signs of heavily repressed trauma. Examination of the scarring of her upper torso indicates attack by a non-human lifeform, possibly also responsible for the memory loss. Due to the deep repression, the subject is otherwise fairly well adjusted, if slightly prone to depression, likely due to the recent loss of her family. Given proper stimulus the subject will likely recall her repressed memories, destabilizing her mental structure. Note: Keep watch for first encounter on campus, to gauge threat of extreme mental trauma.

Magic: Subject Maita exhibits no signs of latent magical ability, or any other paranormal facility. Appears to be a perfectly normal human girl.

Ok, first draft, let me know what you think, and I'll fiddle with it if there are any holes or mistakes. Nice to have found this site, and I hope to get to know a lot of you. =D

Last edited by YaekoMaita on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:09 am

Post Re: Yaeko Maita
We return the sentiment Yaeko! I like the picture, though I'm not certain it fits your measurements quite right. 80cm to 51cm is incredibly curvy! Not that I'm complaining. Welcome to the school, and don't be shy.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:53 am
Profile YIM

Her elbows are hiding her tiny, tiny waist.

Did they buy it?
I think so.
Good. It would be a shame to admit you suck at math right off the bat, hunh?
Shush you!

Thanks, and I'll try not to be shy. =D

Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:59 am

*laughs*

Well feel free to look up my monster profile, Natsuki, or read some of my current threads. I have some way back, but more recent ones can be located in the classrooms, Outdoors, and in the Basement.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Will do. I think I'll lurk for a while, see how things work, then maybe try to get a thread started.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 am

Well, I'm an old

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:54 am
Profile YIM

Old what? Boot? TV show? Spice? O.O?

Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Eh? What the heck? My post mostly disappeared! o_o

That's really weird. I wrote a great deal more than what ended up appearing there! >>

What I had written consisted of something with a meaning kind of like... "I'm an old player who's come back after a long absence. I'm back now, and would love to start some new games. If you're ever feel like playing, do pm me so we can set it up"

Or something like that, anyway. >_<

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 pm
Profile YIM

Ohhh. Makes a lot more sense now. I'll PM in a while, see about starting something. =D

Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:08 pm

Sounds cool. Later!

Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:02 pm
Profile YIM

*Glomp!*

Welcome to Shokushu!

That profile just made me think you need a hug. ^_^

Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:08 am

*Meeps!*

Aww, thanks. And I did need a hug.

Hey! That hug was for me! I'm the one in the profile...
What? Oh...yeah....right. Erm....
Thanks for the hug, and I needed it way more than she did anyway. *growls at her maker*
Nuuu! Don't hate me! *cries!*

Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:20 am

A very sweet type of girl... Folk hereabouts tend to love that to breaking... You, that is. Welcome to SHS. :wink:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:19 pm

A very sweet type of girl... Folk hereabouts tend to love that to breaking... You, that is. Welcome to SHS. :wink:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm

*meeps once more*

Did he say...break?
I believe he did.
Noooo! I don't wanna break!
Oh, shush you. Do you really believe him? Come here...
*sniffle* Ok...hey, what's that?
This? I need your help. Tell me, does this smell like chloroform to you? *struggle sounds*
*thuds to the floor*
There we go. Peace and quiet. And yes, she is a sweet girl. Don't you just want to eat her up?

Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next