View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Purple Rose 

Post Purple Rose
(I'll flesh this out as I go along, but here's me for now!)

Student Bio/Profile

Name: Priscilla Randalls
Place of Birth: Northern California
Nationality: American
Hair Color: Light Purple
Eye Color: Violet
Ethnicity: European ancestry
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: Trimmed (and purple)
Distinguishing features: 'Natural' Purple Hair and Violet Eyes
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lbs. or so
Bust: 34D
Waist: 22
Hips: 32
Background: Priscilla is the daughter of English bioengineers working for a firm in Northern California. Her parents and the firm weren't engaged in anything diabolical. Their firm was involved in the growing trend by would-be parents to give their potential children the best genetic headstart possible.
Priscilla was the result of her parents tinkering with their own DNA. She is bright, artistic, athletic; the only side effect of the 'tinkering' was her unusual hair and eye color. Most people, on meeting her, just assume that the coloring is the result of dyes and contact lenses.
Priscilla went to private schools all of her life, where she did well in all categories, but never excelled in any of them. Likewise, she was well like, but even her best friends felt as if she always held back something of herself.
Priscilla's parents were somewhat disappointed that their daughter's life had not taken a specific direction. Prisicilla has expressed some interest in archaelogy and renaissance history, but her parents felt that this 'Shokushu Prepartory School for Girls' might be just the thing for their daughter to get her life in order.
To date, Prisicilla hasn't dated much, outside of school dances and events. Light kissing is as far as she has gotten.
Psychological Profile: A pleasant but reserved individual, keeps her views and insights to herself, but has quite a bit of willpower when required
Personality: A bit shy, but adventurous, Prisicilla is both worldly and innocent. Worldly in that she keeps up with current events, knows recent artistic trends, etc., innocent in that her own sensual being is still nascent
Virgin: For the time being, anyway
Piercing or Tattoos: No piercings (not even ears), and as far as tattoos, just the one you can see
Language: English, Latin, Egyptian Heiroglyphics, Attic Greek
Likes: Butterscotch anything, History of any type, adventure novels of the 'Indiana Jones' genre, roses, classical music, Keltic anything
Activities: Krav Maga, Sketching and Drawing, Swimming, Scuba Diving, Kite Flying (including the extreme variety), Wind Surfing (including Kite)
Magic: Who knows? Time Will Tell

Well, I'll add to it as time goes on!

Last edited by PurpleRose on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Post Re: Purple Rose
Wow! I love the profile you've made. Bioengineering is an origin story I don't think I've heard before, and the picture you chose was wodnerful. Bravo! Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM if you want to RP.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:57 pm
Profile YIM

I'd have to agree...You MUST let me study you =)

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:02 am
Profile YIM

I believe Antipode would like to, ahh... poke around as well, for various reasons. xD

Anyway, I'd enjoy playing with you too, so feel free to pm me if you want a game! ^_^

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:45 am
Profile YIM

:oops: My, I'm not sure how I should take all this attention, and particularly this desire to study and poke at me! But thank you for the welcome!

Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:02 am

It's a little overwhelming, but they're just tying to be friendly.

Welcome to campus, Priscilla!

Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:46 am

Location: Somewhere on the campus, depending on the time of day.
Happy to see another face, welcome.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:09 pm

cute

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:21 am

It's a fairly well done bio and your backround is solid and you actually give a reason for your purple hair. Very nice. ;) I hope to see you around the campus sometime. Who knows your parents might have hired me to tutor there daughter.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]