View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 new highly fearful student; Karissa Zetorakis 

Post new highly fearful student; Karissa Zetorakis
Name:Karissa Zetorakis
Place of Birth: New York, Westchester
Nationality:American
Hair Color:brown with natural blond highlights and dyed blue tips, thigh length, more often than not completely loose(sometimes with about 2 inches tied near the bottom)
Eye Color:hazel
Ethnicity: Greek/native American
Skin Tone: lightly tanned peach
Pubic Hair: trimmed & groomed into an arrow head
Distinguishing features: odd scars on her inner thigh and a scar on her forehead in an odd shape leading down the bridge of her nose. Her twin gloves with chains attaching to her jewelry; her full finger claw like rings which she wears on every finger.
she now bares a claw like scar on her left hand(from her own jewelry)

Height:5' 7"
Weight:... Perfect for my size thank you very much...
Bust:34.3 in (Cup size: C)
Waist:22.8 in
Hips: 32.7 in

Background:
Much of her life was normal up to the time in which she hit puberty; When she learned and proved she could manipulate liquids with her mind and as a result stopped fitting in; she began to dislike people, she began stealing from nearly all her classmates and even her teachers as they began avoiding her more and more her family began worrying for her future after that. She had avoided boys for the most part and her grades were quite good if one could get passed her little problem she was actually a good girl despite her slightly odd style of dress they could see no reason for her behavior. She left for shokushu a year after losing her virginity to one a single quite violent 'monster' who had been one of the main reasons for shokushu's existence in the first place it made sure to leave it's mark. She left because she wanted to escape city life, escape her other problem in a strict boarding school and finally escape the monster which lurked near her home not knowing that the very reason she left lurked in the shadows at her new school.

Psychological Profile:Cleptomania, Arrhenphobia(fear of men), Genophobia (Fear of sex), Dishabiliophobia(fear of undressing or being undressed in front of someone), Contreltophobia (Fear of sexual abuse), Hedonophobia (Fear of feeling pleasure), Phallophobia (Fear of a penis, especially erect.), Metathesiophobia (Fear of changes), Myxophobia (Fear of slime), Teratophobia(fear of monsters), (there are many other fears)
Change:
Since coming to shokushu she has more or less overcome her hedonophobia. thanks to Keemari she no longer suffers from arrhenphobia.

It would seem when her animal instincts are up; she is quite foul mouthed

Multiple personality disorder has arisen due to various changes mentally.

Addition:
Her sanity seems to have become quite fragile possibly from repressed memories building up; due to this she has become prone to outbursts or odd behavior when her brutish side is in control. Further more she also becomes tongue tied easily and has developed a bit of a problem ordering her thoughts between what she wants to keep silent and what she wishes to say.

Personality( The Usual Karissa; The beautiful unbreakable bandit):Since her attack she has become rather fearful of men, and pretty much anything male. She is also quite paranoid always checking everything around her for inconsistencies. If you can get passed the cleptomania she's a pretty nice person even with he odd sick fixation with horror violence and weapons at least to people who are nice to her, to those that aren't well she's someone to avoid; showing fits of violence. Though she has many fear it doesn't mean she will run from them if confronted; she will hesitate and become erratic but she is always a fighter no matter what happens. This is her usual personality and the one most will see upfront.

Personality 2: The girl of submission; A highly submissive and easily fooled naive girl. taking the last eight years of hatred and the events at SHS this is a personality that wants love anyway it can get it.. She is overly trusting and docile becoming easy prey for monsters; in a way... it is using the monsters to replace the love she lacked during her teen years often manifesting if the attacked is kind gentle and loving to her.

Constant arguments between this and her other personality no matter which is in control of the body occur during attacks

Virgin? no; to her displeasure and trauma.
Piercing or Tattoos: eyebrow piercing, left
Language: English
Likes:full length finger claws, Horror(movies, literature, art), weaponry, history.
Dislikes: Anything that reminds her of a tentacle(ropes, hoses, strings), unexpected changes to any room.
Activities:Swimming, Fighting, Reading, Writing, drawing, crochet, surfing
Miscellaneous:she's become good at even noticing the slightest inconsistency in a room she's been in before thanks to her many fears. she often cries herself to sleep at the sounds violent passion she hears though would never show anyone her tears, shes very flexible seeing as she is double jointed in her knees and thighs.

Sexuality: None; She completely denies it's existence since the attack a year prior even before hand she didn't seem to have much of a view of it.

Magic: Aquakinesis(control of liquids) of course thanks to the island lacks much of the ability she had.

Sexual oddities:
On anal: It would seem it causes her body in anystate if begun without any sort of permission to completely seize up sexually.

Misc:
She often won't remember an attack as she is quite good at repressing memory.
She has become much stronger willed since her arrival and she was very strong willed when she arrived.

[color=indigo]Details of gloves:
Her gloves are unusual as they're made from a mix of her own hair and silk thread bleached white thus they taste & smell like her own body.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fantasies:
Being with a werewolf for just one night.

Being able to breath underwater.

Experiencing the creature from the book written by her cousin.
[/color]

The longer she stays here the more mental issues this poor girl gets... I feel sorry for her now...

Last edited by Karissa on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:37 am, edited 13 times in total.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:41 am

Welcome to the campus Hope to see you on the boards, :D
Have Fun and enjoy yourself :lol:

P.S If you want to RP with me or my monster Kumo Thuy PM either of us
and we'll see where it goes, it is also an idea to read the profiles of both
students nad monsters before you start a thread!

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:30 am
Profile YIM

Thanks for the welcome; To be honest I had already made a monster, Arith kua. I couldn't actually decide if I wanted to be a student or monster so I made both at once and when I realized you had both while I was lurking on arith earlier yeah you can guess what I did... wow... I babble a lot don't I, Sorry.

Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:37 am

So you can control liquids huh? That seems to be...something quite original. I'm sure you'll enjoy the school. :)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:59 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you, I'm sure I will, and Might I say I enjoyed reading your RPs quite a bit :) I'd be honored if you ever chose to RP with me.

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:19 pm

I'll be getting around to that, my dear, just wait for a PM. 8)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:20 am
Profile YIM

I wouldn't mind welcoming you to the campus in an RP, my dear...

Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:42 pm
Profile YIM

Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:56 pm

A very nice bio, intreasting concept lets see if I can add the fear of wolves to that list. :twisted:

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:16 pm

Karen/Karin

Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:57 am
Profile YIM WWW

depending on what you mean by that one I only listed so many because I only knew so many :oops:

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:06 am

Hey, I like your profile and character concept. ^_^ IF you ever want to play, it'd be quite fun I think.

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:26 am
Profile YIM

Geez... so that means you'd probably avoid a cuddly monster in disguise as a human? *puppy dog eyes* Hehe. :D

Anyway... hopefully we *might* be able to do a scenario eventually. I like your concept alot. And it seems kinda fun to try to toy around with one's "fears". :)

Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]