View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Serina Taos 

Post Serina Taos
Attachment:
Shokosu2.jpg
Shokosu2.jpg [ 37.69 KiB | Viewed 5436 times ]

Name: Serina Taos
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Nationality: Japanese-American
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: White
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: Long, flowing pink hair that's always very well maintained and is always let loose down her back. She has a thin face but, not to the extent that she is seen as too skinny.
Height: 5"
Bust: 34DD
Weight: None of your business
Background:
Born in Japan, her pink hair always made her stand out as a child. She was teased for it mercilessly although being as strong-willed as she is she vowed never to change herself to fit the opinions of others. By the time she was in high school she had grown fully into her prominent DD breasts.

Due to her exotic hair and prominent breasts she had alot of boyfriends in high school but they all broke up with her when they found out she was cheating on them.

One day when she was practicing magic and her spell went awry and blew up a wing of her parent's mansion. When they came home they saw what happened they became fed up with her and decide to send her to Shokshu.

Psychological Profile: Serina is an uninhibited girl, or at least she seems that way. She is a bit of a nympho which is why she couldnt keep a boyfriend. Due to this she likes men and women and loves to flirt with anyone she considers attractive.

Personality: Uninhibited, loud, and if there is no one around she likes to walk around naked.

Virgin? Hasn't been for a long time, and she is proud of it.

Piercing or Tattoos: She has no piercings and no tattoos.

Language: English, some Japanese (she has been out of Japan since she was little)

Likes: Having Sex, practicing magic(lightning magic mostly), and swordplay (it makes her horny)

Dislikes: Not much comes to mind.

Activities: Magic, Swordplay, Swimming (for Cardio)

Some specifics on her magic: As a child she was sheltered in her families mansion most of the time leaving only for school. Due to this she picked up a hobby in reading. One day as she was browsing her families library she found a book of spells. As the years passed she began to practice all of the spells in the book. Her parents found out on a day there was a thunder storm and they were angry at her interest in the occult. To get away from them she left and went to a field to practice her magic. She began practicing and as she was beginning to channel her mana she was struck by lightning, but rather then harming her, her body somehow contained the power of the lightning. After this incident she has been able to channel the power of lightning inside her to summon lightningbolts to attack anyone trying to threaten her.

(OOC from here)

Feel free to suggest improvements and PM me if you want to roleplay.

Last edited by Serina Taos on Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 am

Post Re: Serina Taos
another nympho awsome ^^ im sure we'll get along just fine ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:45 am

Keep in mind that magic is limited on the planet due to the inhibitors. Parlour tricks mostly, other than that I'm sure she'll fit in fine.

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:03 am
Profile YIM

its nice to meet you both, and thanks for tellling me about that Shai.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:11 am

if you ever want to rp just give me pm ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:39 am

Swordplay makes her horny? Hot damn, I smell a scene in the making. welcome to Shokushu Serina. Ryujin would be happy to help you with your sword practice. Being an ancient Samurai, he has years of experience to share. During and after the bout. :twisted:

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu, miss. :D

Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Since your character is going to be using magic, I'd like to see specifics on the type of magic she will be using. I believe I read that she tends to be more prominent in lightening. I know you've been informed but please keep in mind that while on the island the most your magic can really do to a monster is pretty much annoy it into raping you harder ;]

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:13 am

i edited my first post to explain as best i could the origin of her lightning magic.

Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:16 am

Serina Taos wrote:
i edited my first post to explain as best i could the origin of her lightning magic.

The explanation of your lightning magic is fine, but I'm just curious as to what other spells she may know. If you are uncertain of them at this time, as you progress and use them in your thread it would probably be helpful to list them.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]