View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Heather Saint 

Post Heather Saint
Name: Heather Saint
Place of Birth: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
Nationality: British American
Hair Color: Constantly dyed bright red, actually brunette
Eye Color: Brilliant blue
Ethnicity: American (Varied ancestry, though predominantly British)
Skin Tone: fair, though not pale
Pubic Hair: "What? Heck no you can't look! It's bloody shaved alright?"
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 128 lbs
Bust: 36D
Waist: 32
Hips: 34
Virgin? "I hardly think that's a reasonable thing to be asking for a school physical... but yes."
Piercing or Tattoos: Pierced ears, though doesn't always wear her jewelry.
Likes: Music of all kinds, cars, getting in trouble, raves... "Pretty much everything you can't do here."
Activities: Dancing "No, not ballet", exercising, computer gaming "What can I say? I'm a geek at heart."
Miscellaneous: Despite appearances, she's actually fairly introverted at times. She's schooled in a little self defense, though she would likely have trouble stopping a human assailant, let alone... otherwise. Despite her manner of dress, she's actually rather prudish when it comes down to actual advances.
Magic: None, doesn't even realize it exists outside of books and movies.
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Background: Heather grew up a fairly average girl in the suburbs around Chicago. Though one of her parents was British, she grew up entirely an American girl, only showing her ancestry some when her temper got the better of her.
Though her family was by no means poor, both her parents worked almost all of the time, leaving her little time to spend with them. Not knowing any better, this never bothered Heather. Despite a few temptations, she tended to stay out of trouble and remain fairly studious until high school.
Things began to change for her in high school, however. Attending an inner city school, Heather began to see that not everyone had as pampered a life as she... nor were they as controlled. Though at first, there was little change in her daily schedule, she began to go off with the upper classmen to parties at night. She would sit in when a certain group would meet with their gang... never really taking part at first. Eventually though, she began to crave a lifestyle change. School outfits turned into tank tops and ripped clothes. Her long brunette hair seemed to change overnight, turning bright red. More and more she was absent from class, though she always managed to scrape out a decent grade, perhaps thanks to her innate intelligence.
By her senior year, most of her days were spent split between school and the alleyways, while her nights were spent at clubs with fake ID's and friends.

At least until her parents found out. Though they were aware of her physical change in appearance, the news of their daughter's truancy apparently came as a surprise to the couple. Deciding she needed to "focus on school", they began searching for an appropriate college for her. One a little more remote... definitely not a party school... but still in a nice climate with excellent programs...

...One like Shokushu.

((*nervous wave* Hi all. Hope my profile's ok!))

Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:41 am

Post Re: Heather Saint
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay!
Heather Saint wrote:
Activities: Dancing "No, not ballet"

That's too bad. Bala could have had someone to talk to about en pointe.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:52 am

Well, a varried student, will have to say welcome to you madam, though i myself haven't been here for awhile I hope you enjoy yourself as much as I did when i first joined =D>

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:31 am

Well, well. A redhead. I loves me a redhead. If you're looking for someone to take care of Heather's virginal dilemma, just give me a shout. I'm sure Siferus will be more than happy to take care of her.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:42 pm

Welcome!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:46 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Campus I hope you enjoy the place and if you need a rape.. i mean tour of the place feel free to ask. again Welcome to Shokushu Campus

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]