View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 New Student- Aiko Fujita 

Post New Student- Aiko Fujita
Student Bio/Profile
Name: Aiko Fujita
Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
Nationality: Canadian
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: greyish
Ethnicity: Asian
Skin Tone: Somewhat pale
Pubic Hair: oddly enough, no
Distinguishing features: non
Height: 5'5
Weight: between 110 and 115, it varies quite often
Bust: 34B
Waist: 27
Hips: 36
Background: She was born in Tokyo, Japan till the age of 3. By then, she moved to British Columbia, Canada because her parents thought it'd be a great chance for her to live in a different culture. When she came to Canada, she lived at the edge of China town and was picked on by many other kids, boys and girls. at the age of 5, she started learning Martial Arts, mainly East Asian Martial Arts but some Brazilian. She grew in confidence in the fact she could defend her self, yet her social skills where low by so much. She barely ever talked to anyone, except her master. she barely even talked to her parents about anything.

At the age of 8, her parents where killed by Triad members and her master took her in. 16 she started getting introuble with local gangs, picking fights with them. 2 years later, at the age of 18 she found out about Shokushu and thought it would be a great thing to do. would be an opportunity to change her life around- hopefully. She enjoyed the idea of going to an island school. She sent in her application a week before her 19th birthday and got in the day before. she had enjoyed that moment where she would finally leave her hell and go somewhere new- somewhere far away.

Psychological Profile: Through out her life she was quiet and depressed, one time she was at the point of suicide but she didn't. She didn't trust anyone but she knew she's going to be for a change, that she's going to have to start trusting people, yet she doesn't know who to trust.

Personality: Miss Fujita is a quiet girl, with the tendency of being alone most of the time. She's shy when she first meet someone yet can open up like the shell of an oyster, revealing a nice smooth pearl.
Virgin? yes
Piercing or Tattoos: Piercings- Ears | Tattoos: one on her back with the Chinese Character "Love".
Language: English (UK)/Chinese (Mandarin)/Japanese
Likes: Moving freely, lying in the sun, beaches, sight seeing, rain
Activities: Reading, swimming, running, parkour/free running, gymnastics, sports (Martial Arts, Soccor, Basketball, etc), eating, sleeping, fishing, cooking and guitar.
Magic? no

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:27 am

Post Re: New Student- Aiko Fujita
I like the character, she seems rather tough and yet vulnerable in a way as well, a very attractive quality, I've always thought. =D> I can see you'll do awesome here!

If you ever wanna get started, lemme know, I'd be glad to RP with you. :D

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 am

Thanks, and sure, yea, i'll be delighted RP with you as well ^^

Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:02 pm

Welcome to Shokushu Campus Aiko i do hope you enjoy the Rape... I mean The Place and if you need any help feel free to ask, and again Welcome to Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome aboard! I hope you will have a lot of fun here!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:53 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to campus!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]