View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Shiori 

Post Shiori

Name: Shiori Ichinosie
Place of Birth: Hong Kong China.
Nationality: Chinese
Ethnicity: Japanese.
Virgin: Yes
Language: Chinese, and English
Personality: A hyper girl who seems to always have too much energy for her small frame she acts up when ever she gets the chance. Though she is a fun loving girl shes generally well behaved and doesn't look for trouble. She has a vile temper but her bark is worse then her bite. She is a fairly smart girl though truth be told she has a lack of common sense, often preforming actions that most would consider idiotic or even stupid. None the less she is brave and willing to help anyone in need should they deserve her help. Shiori is generally a kind girl but she does not give out second chances lightly to anyone.
Likes: The list of the things that Shiori likes goes on and on so I have placed them under two different categories which are “Sweet” and “Cute” If it fits under either of these categories then she adores them.
Activities: The ever helpful girl seems to find herself getting kicked out of every club shes ever been in thanks to the fact that her curiosity always gets the best of her and she ends up doing something silly or ridiculous.

Picture:

Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Skin Tone: Pale
Pubic Hair: Shaved
Distinguishing features: nothing perfectly normal.
Height: 164 Cm = 5.3 Ft
Weight: 49kg = 108 Pds
Bust: 32
Waist: 21
Hips: 31
Piercing or Tattoos: None.

Background: Shiori has lead a life that many would be jealous of she was born into a fairly wealthy family and raised like a princess having all of life's advantages. She was a good looking girl talented in dance and art she was intelligent far beyond most girls her age her IQ was nearly 176 and because of her incredible intelligence she became arrogant. She had a hard time making friends and for some reason simply things baffled her. Such as using a can opener it took her nearly an hour once to figure out how to use a can opener yet she was able to recite the digits of pie to 390 places. Her parents had no idea what to think of her was she a genius or a idiot they couldn't figure it out and it seemed that no one else could either. At the age of 6 she was taken out of public education and tutored by a professor she learned quickly enough and then at the age of 10 she went to college not a university of course but a community college where she continued to expand her education. By this time her flaws where coming into clear view dis bite being first in her class she always had to ask for help with menial labor and her cooking was not evadable, one of the psychologists described as “Intelligent but that intellect seems to have swallowed her creativity.” It was true she was a good painter but she realized that she wasn't capable of drawing something she could not see.

Not knowing how to fix her problems she moved away from home and to Tokyo where she attended Tokyo University. The concepts as always came easily to her in fact the only class she failed was creative writing. It seemed as if she was just not capable of being original. She sighed and after 2 years she went home not sure how to proceed her feature seemed steady though she didn't want it finally another side of her was starting to show she wanted adventure and maybe to find out what was wrong with herself. She left home with an adventurous spirit and traveled seeing all the great sites of Europe but the more she saw the more she became depressed it seemed that all the great people in history had been in one way or another creative and original something that seemed to be completely out of her grasp at the moment at least. She reached home again on her 17th birthday and wondered how to proceed. Her parents finally came up with an idea that she had not thought of. To put it simply this was their plan. She would attend a public school with other girls her age to see if anything would come of it.
Maybe being around others of her age would help her over come her dry spell as they put it. With this they sent her to school.
Psychological Profile: Shiori is very stable mentally too stable actually she is so stable that she has a complete lack of ability to be creative to do something that she dose not know and cant figure out through a logical process. For example she has never fallen in love she simply tells people that she doesn't know how to fall in love it simply doesn't make any sense to her.

Events:
-Going to school!-
(More later as I rp)

Relationships: None at the moment

(Wasnt too happy with the last one so i made a new one sorry guys xD)

Last edited by Shiori on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:48 am

Post Re: Shiori
Other than the "No Pets on the island clause" I think your character is fine, welcome to shokushu Shiori. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:05 am

aww poor numnums

Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:09 am

oh me oh my how can I have missed such a tasty looking addition to the campus! Welcome welcome beauty

Tatiana Azevedo: Bibliophile, Paper mistress & holder of the gift of gab

Raven, magus of life

Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:06 am

Wow! Let me introduce myself. I'm Siferus and I'm pretty sure I can inspire some creativity in you, Shiori. PM me if this is appealing to you.

Siferus Darkcrown: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3579

Everyone's favorite spider monster has come home. I'm always looking for more interesting students or female monsters to ra...play with. Send me a PM, don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless you want me to, that is.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:34 am

Lol though I'm devastated by the loss of num nums my beloved cat i would love to rp ^^

Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:55 am

Hi there from me as well. ^_^ If you're interested in another thread, feel free to pm me, okay?

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:03 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu Campus, love the character hope to see you around on IRC. Again welcome to Shokushu need any help finding your way around ill be happy to rape, i mean show you around Campus :wink:

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:39 am
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome to campus Shiori. The girls are all very friendly and helpful. Even the ones who seem like loners will ease up once they get to know you :) And of course, everyone else will be more than happy to acquaint you with daily life here at Shokushu. It might not seem important, but new uniforms are issued daily if you want them. Keep it it mind.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

A very lovely character. I'd love to RP with you.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]