View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Feley Fatalis 

Post Feley Fatalis
Name: Feley Fatalis
Place of Birth: Pataya,Thailand
Nationality: Thai
Hair Color: platinum blonde
Eye Color: bright green
Ethnicity: mongoloid
Skin Tone: Cream
Pubic Hair: blonde,neatly trimmed
Height: 163cm
Weight: Secret..
Bust: 30
Waist:24
Hips: 32
Psychological Profile: Very over confident and energetic girl. She's a kind that would like to challenge anyone for game, and sure,she never surrender.
Personality: she's always cheerful, and easy going, but'll get angry so easily if there're anyone tried to told her to stop what she was doing, or told her that she can't do something.
Language: Thai,English
Magic: She can't use the real magic but about the magic trick she's pretty good at it.

Bio: Feley born in Pataya the beach province of thailand, her family condition 's not so good, so she have to do some part-time work while study She started by being a waitress since 8 years old. And that's when she start to challenge the costomer for extra tips. At first she use her extra working hours as the stake, but when she grew up she began to bet her strip or even her vergin, Anyways she never lose. until one day.

While she working as a jugglery assistant. A woman show up and challenge her with a game by betting each other virginary, A challenge that she couldn't refuse, cause that woman announced that the loser'll be free rape for everyone in the theatre, so the audiences was surround and force her accept it.

then the challenge begin with an easy rule, That woman'll perform a magic trick, and if she could catch the trick as well she win, ohterwise.... lose.

Anyways at this rate she's pretty have confident about her sight , until that woman lift a hand up and instantly shot a fire ball up to the sky.

What.... my eyes didn't catch anythings.... was the things that she thought. as the guys around start began to move forward.

It's over.. I'm..... and she fall down on her knee. with flowing tear that soak up her twice cheek.

It's not over... before a whisper touch her hearing. a blur image of that woman glared at her desperated eyes and said. if you accept to enrol in Shokushu I'll help you out of these..

She wasn't know anythings about shokushu but that time no point to refuse.

I...I accept... and once she said that everythings became all white.

And when she's conscious again, she just found herself lieing on the beach of the island... with sunset and crushing wave. There's no idea to go back home to met that guys again, so she decided to start her new life there.

So she still virgin XP

Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:42 pm

Post Re: Feley Fatalis
A very well thought out character, but the only advice I have is improve the grammar a little. Otherwise, it's okay.

Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:52 am

Post Re: Feley Fatalis
Welcome little mage,
Would you like to rp sometime please let me know ?

Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]