View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Karin Tamoko has returned 

Post Karin Tamoko has returned
This Student Is Currently Being Reworked From The Panties Up! (I like her shoes, so sue me. XD)

Name: Karin Tamoko

Height: 5'6
Weight: 130 Lbs.
Year: Junior

Hair Color: Platinum Blonde

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Ethnicity: Japanese (Asian)

Skin Tone: If she has sun, she tends to have a tannish look, but in one of her inside moments, her skin seems to be very pale, making her a bit hard to spot if you aren't paying attention. (Hey look natural camo! >.>)

Pubic Hair: Shaved.

Distinguishing features: Vivid eyes, and she is known to build animatronic parts out of common items that might just be found in the house hold. Has a set of realistic ears/tail that flickers just like a real felines. She sometimes seems to have sharpened teeth as well, but not usually

measurement: 34C,21,30 (can be a little bit bigger, if she remembers to eat more.)

Abilities: Karin has alphanumerical memory, and this has enabled her to remember any book, or article she has read. Through years of practice, she has become a mechanic nut, as well as a hacker of sorts. She can spout alot of random facts, so beware! Karin has developed a bit of a healing property do to a monster having kidnapped her off to the Labs for a few weeks. This has been pretty much blocked out, and she remembers only bits and pieces of this attack due to repressed memories.

Appearance: See picture below for body reference, clothes are generally described via rp, and range vastly depending on her current mood.

Bio: Seemingly a normal girl, Karin was born in Okinawa, Japan. She is exactly 22 years of age and has a more than mysterious past. At an early age, she was abused by a man whom she will only refer to as Oni, demon. The man was in fact a famous scientist whom she exposed to the nation for what he was. At the age of 19 she had a rather unusual accident. While in heavy traffic, a strange wind came from the one place it hadnt before. Space. There were no recollections of this event, although Karin seems to recall slightly a bluish light before the car she was in flipped through the air repeatedly, almost somethign out of a science fiction novel. The scars she bares are amazingly small, despite the amount of wounds she had inflicted upon her body. the only noticable ones are upon her front side, near the center of her chest, where a sharp piece of metal and glass formed a rather interesting symbol. It was later discovered by her to be near identical to the alchemical symbol for gold. Through these event, Karin has managed to come out more mature and devious. Her parents had died in the wreckage that she was tossed from, and using this information, she vowed to never be unprepared again. If she only knew how unprepared she was to come to this school...
Personality: She is very strong willed and can not be broken by regular methods. She could even prove to be quite annoying with how she stubborn she is at times. There are no marks, except that one scar, upon her body,suprising considering what she was put through. This has given her body a perfect form, causing many to fantasize about her in one way or another, giving Karin a rather interesting weapon against some of the men and women back home. Karin has no grudge against men even though she takes a much longer time to trust them. She has only a few friends in this academy, including some she hasnt seen in a awhile.
^^^^^^^^^^^^CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN DO NOT USE THIS FOR A BASIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

me:

Karen/Karin

Last edited by bleu332 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:08 am, edited 12 times in total.

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Very nice. Alucard's going to have to see what it can do with such a tasty one as yourself...

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:49 am
Profile YIM

abnormally strong willed I must agree with alucard in your very nice... sounds like Arith's favorite flavor of mind

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:59 am

im just a unknowingly tasty treat arent i? one day back and i have two monsters already after me. lol

-runs and hides behind madison-

:)

Karen/Karin

Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:15 am
Profile YIM WWW

The unknowing part only serves to make you more delicious... (finds you and starts chasing you in circles around Madison)

Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:58 am
Profile YIM

I suppose I can wait my turn while alucard has some fun, Though you seem to get all the returning or new students first I can't help but feel just a bit jealous

IC Status:

Darwin is: Depressed

Raven is: Cautious

Quaetea is: snickering

Arith is: thinking about his superiority

Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:03 am

Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile YIM

Alucard has that knack...can't blame him though, he's a bit talented in sniffing out potential...'food'?

Aren't you Alucard? :wink:

By the way, I believe a welcome is in order. You seem to have been here before, so in that case, welcome back. 8)

Hope you can squeeze in one more monster.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:33 pm
Profile YIM

Hey, I may be a new set of "food" but Welcome back. You don't mind if I call u BlackRose from now on? Your chjaracter looks like her.

Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:26 pm

Hey, I may be a new set of "food" but Welcome back. You don't mind if I call u BlackRose from now on? Your chjaracter looks like her.
Not in an rp. lol. unless we came up with a reason for it.

You guys dont remember me? ^_^ alucard...didnt you make Jag and me play riddles.

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

Well, I'm back after an unexpected absense, so... yeah! I'd like to play with you sometime. Feel free to PM me. ^_^

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:22 am
Profile YIM

Not in an rp. lol. unless we came up with a reason for it.

You guys dont remember me? ^_^ alucard...didnt you make Jag and me play riddles.

I have the world's worst memory. What you say sounds familiar, but it's still very faint.

Maybe we should refresh my memory... :twisted:

Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:45 am
Profile YIM

Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:04 pm

i dont want em elsewhere on the site though, it would kinda ruin the originality here.

(prey not pray, btw. jsut wanted to let you know)

Alucard. I would love to, except that Jag aint on much anymore.

Karen/Karin

Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:19 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Oh, I know. I'm still in an RP with her in NICE Labs. Do you perhaps have a Word copy of the RP?

Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:13 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next