View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 New Student: Gwenyth Hamilton 

Post New Student: Gwenyth Hamilton
Revisions in blue

Name: Gwenyth Hamilton
Place of Birth: Yorkshire, England
Nationality: British
Hair: Brown, worn in 2 long braids
Eyes: Hazel, usually hidden behind large red-framed glasses
Skin Tone: Very pale - can't tan at all.
Pubic Hair: Long and untrimmed - she has a phobia about cutting her hair!
Distinguishing features: Gwen usually doesn't want to be noticed, but if she had to pick her favorite feature, she would talk about her very long, very well-kept hair, which she spends hours on every day brushing and braiding.

She definitely does NOT want any attention for her very large breasts. She goes to extreme lengths to keep them hidden, including wearing minimizing bras and baggy sweatshirts whenever possible. Her least favorite thing about Shokushu so far is the uniform, which makes it impossible to hide her embarrassing curves.

Height: 5' 4''
Weight: 130
Bust: 40 H (Recently enlarged a cup-size after eating chocolates placed in her room by The Count Alucard. (usually so well-hidden and minimized that onlookers would guess her to be a large C-cup. It's quite a surprise for anyone who sees her unclothed - not that she ever lets anyone see her!)
Waist: 25
Hips: 38 (Gwen is so focused on hiding her breasts that she often forgets that her posterior is also deliciously prominent. The short Shokushu skirt is going to be a problem!)

Background: Gwen grew up in England, in a world of private schools and privilege. She was always a good student and focused on academics. She developed crushes on many men (mostly teachers), but since she was a very late-bloomer (flat as a board until 18!) she never had the confidence to get into a relationship.
Then puberty hit - finally! - and with Gwen it hit a home run. Her breasts began to grow like crazy when she turned 18, and they haven't stopped since! Going from no-curves to an ultra-hourglass in such a short period of time has left Gwen uncomfortable in her own body, and even more reserved then before. All she wants now is to be ignored while she finishes her schooling, so she can get a job in the back room of a library - or somewhere else far away from lustful glances!
Gwen decided to come to Shokushu as a chance to get away from her home town. She thought it sounded like a quiet, peaceful place where she would be generally left alone.

Psychological Profile: Gwen has a fear of scissors, razors, and other blades. She has long hair on her head and between her legs because of this phobia, but she is naturally hairless elsewhere else on her body.
Gwen's father was a professor at a university. She often develops crushes on educated men, seeing them as the ideal of masculinity.
Gwen is very embarrassed by her bountiful curves. She won't undress in front of anyone, even other girls. Any comments on her body make her blush instantly, and she gets very flustered.

Personality:In most social situations, Gwen is quiet and reserved, wanting only to avoid attracting attention to herself. In situations where she feels comfortable and (most importantly) in control, she can become very bossy and a bit of a bitch. Her privileged upbringing shows if anyone acts deferential or subservient to her, and she immediately reverts back to the spoiled rich brat she was in her father's home.

Virgin? She was when she arrived at Shokushu, before losing it to a tentacled monster on her first day (The Count Alucard). She doesn't remember the incident, however, and isn't aware that she has been "deflowered."
Piercing or Tattoos: Both ears have small diamond studs.
Language: British English
Likes: Reading, relaxing, and luxury. Her ideal day would be a stack of books, absolute quiet, and a blind/mute eunuch to massage her.
Activities: Gwen spends most of her time in her room or the library studying. Every other day she does her hair, which takes a number of hours to wash and braid. She enjoys quiet and solitude, so she also takes walks outdoors to get away from people.
Turn ons: Gwen is aware of her tendency to be attracted to powerful, educated men. Her nipples are very sensitive, and she enjoys playing with them on the rare occasions she masturbates.

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Misc: Hi everyone! I'm looking to get started on some rp threads right away, with people who love to write long posts full of detail. Please PM me if you are interested!

OOC RP Likes: Domination, humiliation, forced sex, comments on her body, bondage, transformation, breast play and growth, and elaborate mind-fucks.

Last edited by Gwenyth on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Post Re: New Student: Gwenyth Hamilton
Greetings to the campus and it is pleasure to meet you ,Dear Lady .

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:52 pm
Profile YIM

Hello there from me as well! If you're interested, a game might be pretty fun. ^_^ PM me if you want to start one.

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:42 am
Profile YIM

Ooh, this new student looks like quite the tasty treat! :)

I hope to encounter her one of these days...

Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:05 am
Profile YIM

very nice profile! and what a cute girl you are. just Steel's type in fact. :twisted: let me know if you'd like to start a thread some time!

ADD: RLS-90, Cyborg Spaceship

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:43 am

Welcome to the boards! Lovely character all around, very cute X3

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 am
Profile WWW

I agree =P~ .

Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:19 am
Profile YIM

*Reila looks Gweneth up and down*

"Reika's hair is longer, but Gwen's chest is larger. Let us call it even."

Tiana The Kink Critical Feminist Witch (student)

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:50 am

When I knock myself back into RPing form, I'll give you a PM, take you up on the 'elaborate mindfuck' part of your profile... :wink:

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:52 am

Congratulations on your acceptable into Shokushu! Enjoy your stay.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome beware young one of what lurk in the shadows :) pm me if you'd like to rp

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:38 pm

(Updated with more detail and some new pictures!)

Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:22 pm

You forgot how Alucard made her breasts larger with those chocolates, deary... ;)

Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:29 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]