View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Pia Marie Hov- clueless and corruptable. 

Post Pia Marie Hov- clueless and corruptable.
Name: Pia Marie Hov.
Place of Birth: Norway
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Ethnicity: Scandinavian
Skin Tone: Fair
Pubic Hair: A neatly trimmed tiny strip.
Distinguishing features: Glasses (She is quite myopic. She has tried lenses, but finds them rather uncomfortable. She is a bit paranoid about losing her glasses).
Height: 166 cm.
Bust: 38C
Virgin? Yes. She would like to stop being one, to be honest, but having just transferred to an all-girl school, what are the chances... #-o
Not anymore! Alucard was the first to take her virginity, but he wiped her memory of the act. Then Thorak came along, but he made her unable to talk about it. There has been ohers after that.

General appearance: Pia's basic body type approaches hourglass, with hips and chest relatively large compared to her waist and belly. Pia, typically of her, thinks of herself as chubby rather than curvy, even if others disagree.
Her eyes are quite wide. Her nose is small.
On Shokushu, Pia uses her uniform as much as possible, not wanting to stick out in a crowd. Otherwise, she likes nice, but casual, clothes, favoring pink, blue and yellow colors.
As for hairstyle, she alternates between a pair of twin braids and wearing her hair loose, as the mood strikes her.

Background: Pia comes from a rather ordinary, pleasant middle class background. Her parents are loving, but perhaps a bit overprotective.

She has always been a gifted student, but a bit of a loner.

She sees Shokushu as a chance to try something new, make friends and expand her horizons.
Her academic focus is history and mythology.

Personality: Pia might be describes as shy, naive, curious, intellectually gifted and friendly.

She has from an early age displayed a great love of reading, and a great thirst for knowledge of any kind. This has served her well in school, and her grades have usually been well above average.
She is, however, not a particularly focused, ambitious or disciplined student. Learning stuff has always been a game for her, something she does for fun.

While Pia might be intellectually gifted, she can be a bit socially awkward. In fact, someone might say that for someone that smart, she sure acts clueless.
Pia has always had a tendency towards shyness. It may also be that her apparent nerdiness has made it a bit difficult for her to be accepted by her peers.
It is not so that Pia is incapable of making friends, but she tends to be uncomfortable in unfamiliar settings, and has a habit of downplaying her role in any group of which she takes part. She is not an alpha-type personality.

She is usually quite friendly. She can be a bit naive in regards to the people she likes or admires, often overlooking any flaws they might have.

Sexually speaking, Pia has little experience. She does have an active imagination, and is quite fond of her private fantasies.
Pia now has more experience, but so far only with monsters. She appears to be easily turned on by danger, a stark contrast to her otherwise timid personality.
She sees herself as mostly heterosexual, but has entertained some lesbian and bisexual fantasies. The right girl might find her seducable, but do not expect Pia to make the first move.
Well, it seems Cala might disprove that "mostly heterosexual" part.

Activities: Reading. Not really of an athletic orientation, but she likes roller blading and swimming for fun.
Magic:Pia has been researching occult powers and magic for a while, believing that this might give her an edge in her struggles to avoid the dangers of Shokushu. She knows some of the basics of summoning demons and their ilk, but this has so far brought her nothing but trouble.
She has also been thought the basics of manasight, the ability to perceive the flow of mystic forces, as well as the basics of how to manipulate these forces, but she is not an expert on this yet.
Seraph has also discovered that she is a natural Voluptarius, a mage devoted in pleasure. As a Voluptarius, she might be able to do use pleasure to manipulate and boost magical forces, but she is very inexperienced when it comes to this, and is under the effects of the dampeners. Thus she will not be able to do anything impressive unless she is really horny, or close to a strong orgasm. Which kind of defeats the purpose of avoiding rape..
A monster (or student) with a magical or mystical bendt might find that her mana is naturally oriented towards sex, and that she might have a pleasant mystical "aftertaste".

Miscellaneous: She may have some undiagnosed sleeping disorder, and sometimes talks or walks in her sleep. This has never been a big problem before, but here it might become one..

Notes: Note that several of the monsters she has encountered has used their powers to affect her mind. She has also been subjected to drugs and aphrodisiacs. This makes it difficult for her to speak about some of what has happened, or (in a couple of cases) properly recollect it.

She has still managed to gain quite a lot of knowledge about the monsters and the secrets of Shokushu, including that she is not likely to be let off the island. She is currently investigating various means to escape.

She has been dedicating a lot of time to occult studies, so far this has served mostly to gain her the attention of monsters.

Wish-list (Things that I might like to do with Pia, or have done and would like to do more of):
Ritual sex/maiden sacrifice, sexual magic, occult studies/tutelage, chains/handcuffs, straitjacket, pillory/stock, orgy/threesome, gang bang/gang rape, forced lesbian, consensual lesbian, costumes/outfits/fetish wear, sensory deprivation, being comforted/comforting after rape, wardrobe malfunctions/surprise nudity, futanari, weirdness/oz factor.
Note that Pia might not take the initiative to all of this herself (actually, most of it would embarrass her to no end), but with force, seduction, blackmail or charm..

Illustrations:
Pia wearing a swimsuit, made by CMS. Thanks a lot!

Illustrations by Calidare:

Pia kneeling nude.

Pia in lingerie, guest appearance by one of my pixies.

Thanks, Calidare!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Last edited by PiaM. on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:23 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Pia Marie Hov- clueless and corruptable.
Welcome to Shokushu, deary!

A fun character for sure. I certainly enjoy a busty bibliophile... :)

Now, if you're looking for someone to handle that virginity of yours, I think Alucard might be in the mood for some exotic Scandinavian cuisine... ;)

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:43 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu! Hope you have lots of fun here!

Persephone Williams

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Welcome as well.

If you'd like to start a thread, sending a private message would be a great way to get one rolling. ^_^

And what I thought I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to deal with any of those goddamn stupid useless people. If any of them wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after awhile, and then I'd be through having conversations with them for the rest of my life. That'd be fine if that wasn't exactly how things work on the internet!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:18 pm
Profile YIM

Awwww, so cute! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding monsters more than willing to help you out with those fantasies of yours X3

Anyway, welcome to Shokushu! If you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to pm me :3

Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 am
Profile WWW

Thanks for the welcomes, all!

You seems like a nice bunch of people. Looking forward to getting to know you.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

Love the profile, welcome to Shokushu Campus if theres any thing i can do for you please ask me. I love the discription, maybe its the nerd in me, i know i would date you :wink: again Welcome to the school and feel free to PM me any time, im mostly on the IRC site and come here every so oftain to see whats new, hope to hear from you.

Calidare Art Gallery

Last edited by Calidare on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:42 am
Profile YIM WWW

I am glad you like my profile!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile YIM

Updated with a very nice illustration by CMS.

Thanks, Cassie! I really appreciate it!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:07 pm
Profile YIM

Superb hotness! Fantastic work as always Cassie!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:04 am
Profile YIM

A minor update. Most is just fine tuning, but added a "wish-list", in case some of my partners want to surprise me :lol:
(Does not mean I wont play other scenarios, though. I try to be flexible.)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:56 pm
Profile YIM

So wonderful to see another falling to the darker paths of the occult ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:26 pm

'Falling' might be the right word, yes. Possibly even 'tripping, stumbling and then falling to the darker side of the occult' :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 pm
Profile YIM

Do not worry Pia - the 'dark side of the occult' is full of tentacles that will catch you when you fall :D

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:45 am

One can always count on our friendly monster to lend a girl a hand.. or appendage Image

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next