View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 1:14 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Anna Lenox 

Post Anna Lenox
Name: Anna Lenox
Place of Birth: North Lakewood, Washington
Nationality: American
Major: Art
Year: Freshman

Hair Color: Black/Purple
Eye Color: Yellow
Ethnicity: English/Germanic
Pubic Hair: Trimmed
Distinguishing features: Her tongue, nose, eyebrows ears, and belly button are pierced. Self-designed panther tattoo on her lower back.
Height: 5'7”
Weight 135 lbs.
Bra size: 34C/26/32
Clothes: A flamboyant collection of outfits patched together from consignment shop clothes, thrift shop accessories, hand-sewn custom work. A particular outfit rarely lasts more than one wear, as she's constantly modifying her wardrobe. There's a tendency towards tight jeans and skirts, heavy boots, buckles and clasps, messenger caps.

Background
Raised by a single, alcoholic mother in rural suburban Washington. She was in trouble from an early age, raking up a dozen charges of petty crimes (graffiti vandalism, petty theft, mostly) and a number of months in juvenile detention by the time she was fourteen. In the classroom, her attendance and grades were atrocious, but she showed an early talent for motion and form in art. At 15, she ran away from home for the first time, only to find the police waiting for her at the Greyhound station. At 16 she ran away for good, leaving with her boyfriend, his band and another girlfriend, for Seattle. For the next few years, they drifted from abandoned houses to tenements to sleeping in cars and vans. She trailed through a variety of social groups along the local art and rock scenes but always just barely subsisted, and always eventually crawled back to her abusive boyfriend. She made ends meet however she could get by: mending and customizing clothes for local shops, street performances, hocking paintings and sketches, small-time theft. By the time they busted in on her boyfriend for a robbery charge, he was keeping her incoherently dosed with heroin, whoring her out to friends. He was locked away, and she was sent to rehab. At 19, out of the clinics, the judge offered her a choice, pursue art scholarship at a distant private school or go to jail. She thought she made the right choice.

Personality: Cynical, commanding. Her experiences have been rocky and she's seen people at their absolute lowest of lows. She chooses to be a predator, always suspicious, always looking for her edge in a situation. She's misanthropic and slow to ease on people, but settles in fairly easy once the hierarchy of power asserts itself. But she's got innately bad instincts. She's naturally inclined to get close to people she considers strong, just to be abused in response. Really, she suffers from a cycle of self-perpetualing bad relationships, and a prison mentality. Her addictive personality makes it that much easier for the real predators to wind around her. But when she's not posturing, she's actually rather resourceful, equipped with experience surviving. She's skilled with a thread and needle, along with brushes, pencils, pens, cans, and (to a lesser extent) strings.
Sexuality: Aggressively bisexual. Sex is just another power struggle.
Proficiencies: Years scraping around Seattle's subcultural underbelly has equipped her with a broad arts education. She's familiar with a wide variety of instruments, and capable with a number of them. She can play guitar well, drums enthusiastically, and has an ear for bass, although her hands are too small to play well. She's proficient on piano, but lacking in classical education. Living in communal groups, she quickly learned how to sew and salvage clothing. She's nimble with a needle, and subsequently, her wardrobe is constantly in a state of constructive flux. But her real love's the visual art. She doodles. She sketches exceptionally. Occassionally she paints. But she has sloppy habits that prevent her work from really stepping up. Finally, she has a vague smattering of familiarity with an eclectic blend of occult theory. She's familiar with bits and pieces of voudun, santeria, various strands of chaos magic, and a hodge-podge of hermetic traditions, just bits and pieces of things picked up from living with a superstitious class of people.

Last edited by Anna Lenox on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:39 am, edited 12 times in total.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 am

Post Re: Anna Lenox
nice hope to see you around very metal

"A man chooses ,A slave obeys "-Andrew Ryan,Bioshock

Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:52 am

Very nice...I'd love to show you the proper hierarchy of power some time!

Barbaricia

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:43 am

Barbaricia wrote:
Very nice...I'd love to show you the proper hierarchy of power some time!

Haha. Be my guest.

It's not like there's anyone stopping you.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 am

Looks like fun; I bet she's really tasty. :P

Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 am
Profile YIM

I have an outstanding debt to my dear Alucard- You'd better obey all of the rules missy or it's straight to the basement with your ass.

Welcome to campus hun, great profile ;]

<33

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:07 am
Profile YIM

Shai Tanaka wrote:
I have an outstanding debt to my dear Alucard- You'd better obey all of the rules missy or it's straight to the basement with your ass.

Ouch! Shai's a narc, huh? Well, she'll have plenty to rat on Anna about.

Shai Tanaka wrote:
Welcome to campus hun, great profile ;]

:D Thanks! I'll be fattening it out gradually.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 am

Anna Lenox wrote:

Actually, she's one of the Head Girls, you see, and because of a hastily-forged deal with a certain monster ( ;) ), she's sending students down to the Basement on a daily basis.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:31 am
Profile YIM

The Count Alucard wrote:
Anna Lenox wrote:

Actually, she's one of the Head Girls, you see, and because of a hastily-forged deal with a certain monster ( ;) ), she's sending students down to the Basement on a daily basis.

Bribery!

I guess that means Anna's gonna be in trouble...

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 am

Nice profile. If you ever need a girl to "play" with just PM me.

Natsumi and Iseria

Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:50 am

Oh I certainly wouldn't mind getting my tentacles around her.

Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:26 pm

I've always liked the girls who sew their own clothing. Creativity is a real draw, and the aggressive streak adds a nice element of risk in getting to know her. I hope she finds her niche in Shokushu. Welcome!

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:11 pm
Profile YIM

Thanks everybody!

Feel free to PM any time.

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:26 am

Anna Lenox wrote:
The Count Alucard wrote:
Anna Lenox wrote:

Bribery!

I guess that means Anna's gonna be in trouble...

I may be able to spare you...for a small favor ;]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 am
Profile YIM

Love the profile and welcome to Shokushu Campus

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next